2000W - 3 Plants - AK48 - Northern Blue

lngtimepro

So i am currently in day 10 of flowering with 2000w and three plants-currently day 10 of flowering form 12/12 switch. room temp is consistent 75- humidity-40-50%
strain- AK 48-
Northern lights blueberry-
Lights- 1 nanolux 1000w digital ballast-with digilux bulb-
1 hydrofarm magnetic 1000w ballast- with hortilux super hps bulb-
Room is 5 1/2 feet long- 3-1/2 deet wide--bye 7 feet tall-
One 8,000 btu a/c in window which is in the room- one ocsilating fan-
Nutrients-
week 1- Advanced bud blood-conisseur a&b- sensizym- house n garden amino acid- general hydro rapid start excelerator- general hydro cal mag-
foliar- 3 ml B1 thrive- 5 ml cal/mag per gallon-
week 2- A&B-Bud ignitor- sensizym-big bud-cal mag- amino acid-
foliar same-
plants r in coco- in 7 gallon pots--..im uploadin pics now..

Re: 2000w- 3 plants- ..ak48-northern blue-=

CAM001473.jpg

Re: 2000w- 3 plants- ..ak48-northern blue-=

The only input I have is very nice growing. Nice lighting power it shows On the stock size them are going be very nice in yield.

Hey man,

Nice shape and colour! There are plenty of bud sites all at an equal height which is a sign of good growing technique. I'm interested to see how these buds develop. These plants are going to look like cauliflower with all the trichomes.

Cheers man, I'll be around,
Hilo

Thanks....i had to down size...my last grow was 8 1000w...8 plants....
I knda like the break from all the work...just impatient with such a small setup..ive never done one this small so i feel like a newbie..lol.. Anyone ever try 10 hours dark..14 light?..with results?

So im now in day 18 of flower, gave them a shower last night..literally under the shower, they love and react very well to a soaking..i noticed a few mites so i soaked em, when done correctly your girls will be very happy with a shower, the stand back up very very happy, firts pic is right after shower, second is 15 minutes later. People underestimate how firmly the can handle there ladies, remember, mother nature hands them much worse and they grow bigger than ever!
CAM00207.jpg
CAM00206.jpg
CAM001992.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom