G-13 by Zigzagburning

G-13 by zigzagburning june12/10

Some pictures first day of flower. I decided to put them in and if the clones come back I will use them for moms But I will know their sex in less then 2 weeks. They are too tall for my mom room so It was a wise choice I do believe. they measured 36"+ .
Oh know I have chopped the tops and there is a ooze coming out ,It is bleeding I hope I didn't send them to there deaths. My poor babies they are welting a little bit oh I hope they are strong enough for this.

Imported_Photos_00150.jpg

Imported_Photos_00151.jpg

I hope you like Lebowskii :bravo: too you ,yours look excellent

LOL I for got to mention I got 8 clones down 4 off each and when they look better I will put them up but until then I will keep them out of the public LOL:)

I don't got pic's yet but it looks like my first 2 are both moms so I know that my 8 clones are female .they a still a little ill but they are coming around and I can see roots showing so now I take deep breath exhale and a hit from the gravity bong

I don't got pic's yet but it looks like my first 2 are both moms so I know that my 8 clones are female .they a still a little ill but they are coming around and I can see roots showing so now I take deep breath exhale and a hit from the gravity bong

:grinjoint: Looking awesome maan! Your plants are as tall as mine just about INDOORS! :bravo: When you plan on flowering them out? once they reach a certain height?

:grinjoint: Looking awesome maan! Your plants are as tall as mine just about INDOORS! :bravo: When you plan on flowering them out? once they reach a certain height?

Ya I put them In flower the Sunday just past I even know the sex they showed it yesterday. All hairs so I have 2 females in now and 8 on the way in about 2 weeks,well 6 keeping 2 for cloning and they are cuttings off the 2 I just put in. I want to try this stuff out so I did it this way plus there growing like weeds LOL:)

Oh The hight I use is 16-24 " 16 if they grow fast 24 if the are slow growers but these g-13 are fast and caught me off guard so they went in at 36" I choped the tops to stunt there growth a bit but they are still taking off really quick . I say they are going to be like 5' ok though my room is 8' high

Man... isnt it nice to have a big enough space that it is OK to get caught off guard ;)

My G-13 made it to about 40 inches and then stopped. That whole barrel has almost completely stopped getting taller in the last week or so. And sure enough I can see flowers forming :) I heard they double in size when they start flowering? any truth to that or was it an exageration I didnt catch?

Man... isnt it nice to have a big enough space that it is OK to get caught off guard ;)

My G-13 made it to about 40 inches and then stopped. That whole barrel has almost completely stopped getting taller in the last week or so. And sure enough I can see flowers forming :) I heard they double in size when they start flowering? any truth to that or was it an exageration I didnt catch?

Yes they will almost double in size and that is no exaggeration. They do there most aggressive growing when they are flowering.Well I guess I am doing something right. We pretty much got our plants at the same time but mine were seeds and are 39" today ,so they grew an inch a day roughly. They almost caught up . But mY rooms are perfect temp and humidity and they never change. My temp is set at 75F day 70F night humidity is set at 45-50 , I have temp stat and i just use a humidifier set at 50 and a dehumidifier set at 45. I am saving for a green house controller which will run lights, co2,humidity and temp all together but I won't get that until I get co2 generator which I might not need because my intake runs right to my pilot from my hot air exchanger. I used a friends co2 meter and I am close to perfect 1500 ppm and I am at 1450 ppm but that is constant 24 hours not just for an hour a day and I have only 1F difference in temp. That is why I think my plants grow fast ,I only have good co2 in my flowering room.

BY the way I sent my friend from my home place a few buds(WGxBB) and he tested them and they are 13% THC .The test was done at an Argo college.He also told me that they were crystally as hell and he was stumped when they only came out at 13 .So conclusion is that I waited to long to cut them down ,I was told to do it a week sooner ,so the grizzly big bud flower time is 7-8 weeks instead 9 .

Well got everything back to par . I got cal solution for my nute pen and I bought a new one ,a water proof one which i will keep as a spare and use my old one now that i got it working. I even got a 4 in one tester for the soil and light.
So my soil PH came in a little high at 7 should be at 6 but it will get worked out now I got my PH back on track.Nute levels are bang on where there suppose to be and light is good to.

My plants seem to come around pretty good .I also found out one plant in flowering is male ,Dam oh well. That just means I will have some G-13 seeds, bonus!!!
I also found a hydro shop a little closer now ,only an 1.5 hours instead of 3.
It is summer here full force it is hard to keep the temps down so I bought a extra fan which will be an intake so it will blow cool air in as the other fan will take out warm air. I hooked them together so they come on at the same time.
Made a drain table for the flower room ,out of a rocket hockey table and it works really good .I needed to get the plants off the floor with out adding hight ,table only takes up 6" so I will deal with that, which is not much.

Took the top play cover off a rocket hockey table . Found it so it cost nothing and it works very good .It supply's airflow under plants and drain water away from plants to the middle where it will drip to a tray underneath .

IMG00237.jpg

IMG00236.jpg

IMG00235.jpg

Ok here are some Pictures .

My tools which will stop the guessing. nute pen on right ,middle is a nute Dipper with temp,and the black thing is a 4in1 = moisture,PH,light,fertility
Testing_tools.jpg

Here are my clones that I thought were goners but came around. The rest are thrown out because they were all males and lost to female clones do to my stupidity
baby_g13.jpg

baby_g13_01.jpg

This will be my daddy for allot of plants
g-13_m.jpg

Her is my sexy girl I will seed some of her branches but just the bottom ones that way I will have some smoke
g-13_f.jpg

Well I am updating this grow journal so you will know and I can keep track. I only have one female in flower and she is doing pretty good considering what she went through.
SD_VideosM2U00094.jpg

I had high consideration of chlorimines and also chlorine in my tap water. Even letting it sit the chlorimines were still present and high. When it settled to the bottom i took a Ph test and it has went up 1 point from 6.3 to 7.3 so i have downed it again to 6.3.
I have decided to go get a 2 stage filter to remove the chlorimines and some sediment, but the filters I will use will leave the beneficial stuff present in the water.
I am using bottle water for now but I call this dead water because all I can get here is filtered by RO. There is nothing in it .It is getting me by for now.

My female seemed very strong , though she was chopped she is still wanting to get hight. I got my light maxed at 92" from the floor. and I am in the process of bending he gradually over to give me distance from the light. Hoping it is not to late to do this.
SD_VideosM2U00094_02.jpg

I decided that I should seed her because she is strong. So I seeded 1 cola of 2 with a male g-13. And it seemed to work. only sign of seeding is on that cola.
SD_VideosM2U00095.jpg

and the not seeded cola, pretty cool how you can see the diffrence
SD_VideosM2U00095_02.jpg

Other then heat stress she is coming along
randoms
SD_VideosM2U00095_04.jpg

And again to show the difference in colas ,the one with all the hairs is not seeded
SD_VideosM2U00095_06.jpg

Looks like some branches below seeded COLA may of accidentally got some pollen but just this one
SD_VideosM2U00095_03.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/SD_VideosM2U00095_03.jpg

I hope you like looking at these as much I like growing it.

OK a part 2
Here we have clone #1 which was the first one a week back with the yellow deadness look on the 1 big leaf at bottom.
colone_G-13_2_.jpg

And here is colone #2 which was the second of the 2 I posted.She had had yellow on both 2 bottom leafs
colone_2_g-13.jpg

So they have come along really good.

OK these ones I call the freak of nature plants.
These plants are taking a really long time to grow .They were seeded the Same time as the one in flower now(My first post here today).The clones are bigger and they are only a week or so old and they came from that same one in flowering and they are passing the freaks ,BUT the freaks do look like they are bushy and short and they just won't die.So I have made plains for a friend of mine to flower them once they get of size Maybe?
so with out due it is freak #1
freak_of_nature_1b.jpg

OK now her is freak #2 and I am doing all kinds of sh@! to keep it alive it may be given away.
freak_of_nature_2b.jpg

Well that concludes my g-13 grow for today . Not sure if you have notice but this grow journal came to be a big project for me:bong:.It takes up most of my spare time so I will still log here but there may be some time in between.

OH almost forgot . Here is the cutting I have taken off that mom while it was flowering .I have done this just to see if it will give me a hermie.
Colone_from_mom_while_flowering.jpg

Your my hero man, Im definately gunna try to get some seeds off of my next plant! you got great results on your baby in flowering, she is a tall girl. Kinda odd your clones passed your "freaks"... do you know why they are so stunted?/growing so slow?

I snapped a few pics of my garden, getting ready to post here in a sec so stop in and check out my MONSTER G-13. its the biggest in my garden, definately one of my favorites to watch grow as well.

Looking good brutha, keep up the good work! :cool:

Your my hero man, Im definately gunna try to get some seeds off of my next plant! you got great results on your baby in flowering, she is a tall girl. Kinda odd your clones passed your "freaks"... do you know why they are so stunted?/growing so slow?:

I believe it had gotten PH lock. The PH was high so it stop my plant from soaking up the nutrients it needed to grow. I do believe the chlorine had something to do with it as well. I flushed every day with better water until I almost killed it by 2 much water and then I let it sit and whala! The shortest one seems to be doing worse but i will give it a day or so yet to see or just let it go as long as i have the room.
Never know I might have a Mini G-13 it would be grate for in doors .Most of the flavor strains we see today were flukes.
I bought a water filter for the chlorine problem it works good for a 1 stage and it takes out all chemicals in the water. It removes sediment up to 1Mcr and the bonus is that my tape water taste like bottled water with out the plastic back ground taste.

Back
Top Bottom