Bomb Shelter HO-T5 and LED Perpetual Harvest Shelf Grow

Thew1sest. Thanks man! I cant hear it enough!! Im glad im getting to go through it enough times. Even though I do not even have one round finished yet. I have taken 5 rounds of clones already! over 50! So with the system i have, im getting to experience each stage of growing more often than any other way.
I hope your smoke is treating you well! Great work in your harvest sir!!

Blue dog, do you have a picture in your journal? I will get over there after this update, or tomorrow, epending on how long it takes me to write it. :)
You could make a very effective small cloner out of a 5 gallon bucket that would take up little space, for very very cheap. Always something to keep in mind.

Dime: I briefly read through what i have been missing in your journal earlier today. I am definitely sorry to hear about the PM. But its ok, as it looks like your already getting started with your next round! At least they were as far along as they were and this didnt happen earlier! I am very curious about this water curing thing. Ive heard it produces some of the smoothest smoke you will ever smoke, so this may not be that much of a problem for you!

Update time!
As of lately ive been sitting back at looking at the big picture a little more the last couple days. And have recently jumped on my note taking. I was taking decent notes previous, but Ive decided, with the opportunity to learn as much as i can in such a short time with this setup, I should really jump on the chance to really learn about the strains that I'm growing. SO thats exactly what I'm going to do.
Ill give a brief run through of my new personal note journal for the last couple days.

Mothers: Have learned that 22" is as much room as i have vertically for these plants from the top of their 3gal containers.. Ideally, I will wind up on a schedule where i only take clones from 2 plants per round. 5 clones each. In Order to do this, I'm going to have to begin measuring my clones a little closer. Taking 6-8" tall clones. With clones this size. I think I will only veg for 2-5 days. Plants Need to be smaller than 10" when they go into flower. Also changing this slightly, It will almost be a 12/12 from clone grow. THe size of the roots when I take my clones out of the cloner are large enough that they should support a healthy 12/12 from clone plant.

Group 5 day 3:These plants were very healthy when being transplanted into their 1 gallon containers, with very large root systems already to support the clones. I gave them plain ph h20 upon transplanting on the 1st. Now 3 days later, they appear to simply be hungry. I will feed them 1/2 strength full veg nutes + huvega. I also think with my next round of clones, I will feed them 1/4 strength veg nutes + b1 thrive alive. Make them a low ppm coctail of nutes to get their engines started. I took a very detailed list of notes for each one of the 12 clones in group 5 as well.

Group 4b day 12
This group is very healthy. With the exception of light heat stress, canoeing of fan leaves. PLants are in the 11" to 8" range. Which is perfect height to put into flower. They need a watering, and I will start them on their bloom food at 1/2 strength+ huvega with purple maxx. Not much else to say with this group quite yet. It is nice however to be able to see the same plants in so many different stages of growth at the same time. Its helping alot with understanding the genetics behind each strain I have.
Such as

Bagseed # 18. This strain appears to be able to take reatively heavy ppm nutes, without much easing into feeding schedules. It grows fast, and very tall. Also clones extremely fast. Clones root within the first 3 days, and are ready for transplant within 6-7 days. However, it is very quick to show heat stress. And with temps raising by the week in my garden, this could show some issues later on down the road unless I figure something out.

Bagseed # 4. This strain does very well in heat. With a single cola dominance, and very small leaves, this is definitely an indica plant. It does not grow very fast, as well as it is the slowest to root in the cloner. However, it can take high ppm nutes without any stress.

Bagseed #8 This strain is very temermental. It is slightly sensitive to higher ppm nutes, especially in veg and when young. Also very heat sensitive. But Very great side branch development though.

Group 4A day 4 flower This group is sitting at about 13"- 11" at the canopy. This group is doing very well with no visible leaf issues, and besides the slight heat issues with the # 18 strains, they are in amazing health. Just beginning to spit out a couple of pistils here and there.
I fed on the first with a 10gallon flush as well as 1/2 strength bloom nutes.
25ml Buddha Grow
37.5ml Buddha Bloom
12.5 ml Extreme Serene
37.5ml Trinity
37.5ml HP2
12.5ml HPK
37.5ml Huvega
25ml Calplex
ppm= 663
I will feed these girls tomorrow with a 10 gallon flush and a 1/4 strength bloom feed +purple maxx before moving on to full strength nutes.

Group 3 day day 12 flower. After tying these ladies down yesterday for an even 12 inch tall canopy. They have sprouted up to almost 16" since yesterday!!
They are at the beginning stage of flower production and still stretching quite a bit. I fed them yesterday with 1.4 strength nutes + 1/2 strength purple maxx
12.5ml buddha grow
18.75ml Buddha Bloom
6.25ml extreme serence
18.75ml trinity
18.75ml H2
6.25ml HPK
10ml calplex
18.75ml huvega
3.125ml purple max
225ppm

I will feed them tomorrow or the following depending on how thirsty they are. I will give a 10 gallon flush with full strength bloom food feed without purple maxx.

Group 2 day 25 flower This is the first go through for me with growing any of these strains. And I can say that purple haze is a seriously crazy plant. Dime, this plant is going to give you a run for your money when it comes to trich covering. When growing these plants next to my bagseed, I can definitely tell the difference between breeder quality genetics.These ladies can hold their own when looking at ppm food schedules. I'm going to try and push these ladies as much as I can with the feeding schedule.
I fe these girls with the same food as group 3 two days ago, and again will feed them tomorrow or the following.
Feeding schedules for weeks 2-4 should be very similar.

Group 1 Day 34 Flower
These plants have been showing me problems since about day 27. It started with ramshorning, progressed to yellowing, and then to what appears to be either nute burn/nute lock or salt build up, and even being rootbound.
Some of the leaf issues apear to just be a natural ending to the lants life, but some of the other plants look have a handfull of issues. Temps have also been in the low 90's for the past 5 or 7 days. I need to figure something out quick! Im not too worried about this batch as they are so close to being finished.
My true thoughts are that they are in beginning stages of being rootbound, as they are showing a couple of similar signs with my last grow toward the end, which were also in too small of pots. Anyone else? 33 days of veg I have learned is too long for 1 gallon pots.
Flushing isnt correcting the problem. Feeding with pure water only isnt fixing the problem. Giving them more nutes isnt fixing the problem. Im afraid the plants are just beginning to seize up because of the roots.
Even with the issues I;m dealing with right now, the buds do not seem to be affected by the problem whatsoever. Theya re really starting to stink and get sticky.
No new signs since my incident of the possible herm. As of now I have not seen any new pollen sacs forming, and no soon to be seeds have popped up yet either so this is good news.
I decided that because they are so close, I'm going to go ahead and continue with norma feeding schedules with the flush of 10 gallons every water, and alternate between full strength, and half strength with purple maxx. thanks dime!.
I fed them tonight with:
25ml Buddha Grow
37.5ml Buddha Bloom
12,5ml Extreme serene
37.5ml trinity
37.5ml hp2
12.5ml calplex
37.5ml huvega
25ml purple maxx
442 ppm

ANyway that is quite enough typing. I will hop on tomorrow with more text updates from the last couple of days and to talk about things I have learned so far about this grow, and go over how I;m changing my note taking practices and some mental changes that are occuring with this grow.
For now, here are a bunch of new pictures from tonight!

9 ladies from group 4b day 4 flower
group_4a.jpg

A canopy shot of group 3 day 12 flower
canopy_group_3.jpg

Bagseed top from group 3
bagseed_group_3.jpg

Budshots from group 2 day 25 flower
purple_haze_31.jpg

purple_haze_trich_1.jpg

purple_haze_trich_2.jpg

Budshots from bagseed group 1 day 34 flower
bud_close_up2.jpg

bud_close_up_2.jpg

bud_close_up_3.jpg

Group 1 Colas
cola_12.jpg

cola_23.jpg

cola_31.jpg

cola_41.jpg

cola_compare_2.jpg

cola_compare_1.jpg

cola_compare_3.jpg

group of nugs
cola_group_1.jpg

group_1_flower_.jpg

A plant from my last grow. I flowered it from seed in the red cup, but vegged for a month. Was rootbound as shit. Fed straight tap water, no ph or nutes ever. Reason im posting, is because, a the ramshorning and downward leaves, as well as the yellowing, and even the purpling patterns are very simiar with a couple of the plants i suspect of being rootbound in group 1. Plus. I liked this little plant.
purple_small_plant.jpg

So after oing some early morning internet browsing for ductless ac units that wouldnt put a hole right through my bank account has landed me on this
Sunpentown Air Cooler with Ionizer.
Sunpentown Air Cooler with Ionizer : Target
only $120 at target. According to the description. I will be able to drop my temps by up to 12 degrees.
95F -90F Now? or 83F- 78F with this thing. I think it worth at least giving it a try.
If the 12degree difference actually works. I will be able to keep temps at low to mid 80s during the lights on. and drop it to low 60's at night. And be able to use my c02. I definitely like this idea. Its worth a try. I will pick one of these up tomorrow i think.

Hey bro that's a great update and a very cool looking little girl at the end there :thumb:

Are you defoliating? I think it would help you a lot and I think you'll also find it to be a great mechanism to control/stop stretch. Check out 420fied's grow if you haven't already, he's growing what we're going after.

I'd suggesting trying to transplant to bigger pots but it looks like you're cramped for space, and if you think they'll finish I'd let them ride it out.

Take care!

So after oing some early morning internet browsing for ductless ac units that wouldnt put a hole right through my bank account has landed me on this
only $120 at target. According to the description. I will be able to drop my temps by up to 12 degrees.
95F -90F Now? or 83F- 78F with this thing. I think it worth at least giving it a try.
If the 12degree difference actually works. I will be able to keep temps at low to mid 80s during the lights on. and drop it to low 60's at night. And be able to use my c02. I definitely like this idea. Its worth a try. I will pick one of these up tomorrow i think.

I'm really interested in something like this too, let us know how it works for you :tokin:

Hay farnorth, I'm assuming you read the reviews on that swamp cooler :reading420magazine: Didn't sound too promising to me. What makes you think it will work as you intend?

Looking Awesome Farnorth:thumb::thumb:Thanks for the tip on the air cooler seems like it would be a good investment for people like me and you that need that little extra to keep it cool in the room. $119 cant go wrong. I read the reviews Blue, you got to read internet reviews really close I never trust them because people are well I hate to say it....stupid. When I bought my air conditioner all it had was bad internet reviews, but when I sifted through them I realized it was the consumer that was bad not the product. Many times people buy stuff on the internet not even researching or looking further into what they are buying. Then they buy a $200 dollar portable A/C and it doesn't cool down their house in mid summer in over 100 degree weather and 50% humidity so they give it one star even though it was never designed to cool a house nor take the place of a central A/C system. So needless to say the $200 A/C worked out great for me and better as advertised because I was not expecting to get the same result as a 5,000 dollar central air system and I used it within its limits, people are dumb. Well no shit it doesn't cool down your house it is made for a room, and what do you expect for $200? So that being said when I looked through the reviews for this cool little air cooler I found the same thing, dumb people. looks like a people do not understand this is an air cooler and not an A/C unit. If you live in a humid area this is the worst thing to buy it will make it hotter and wetter, the premise of the whole machine is that it uses the principles of evaporation to cool the air, so you need a low Humidity level already to use this. I would have to advise against this farnorth since you are in flower phase this is going to act as a humidifier even in low humidity areas, I know it sux But I think your only option for the sake of your grow is a portable A/C. Here is a link to to a great little A/C they go as low as $221, I think it would be way better to save another $100 and get this rather than possibly waste $119 on something that may end up being worse for the grow. But if you live in very low humidity and your trying to cool a very small area it may work great.:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:Just my thoughts:rollit::rollit::rollit:

Great update as usual :thumb:

I can't wait to see how the haze looks at the end... bring on the trichs! There are a bunch at what?.. week three? yeah it's gonna be a trich party for sure. And I'm glad the Flush and Feed is working out for you too. :morenutes:

Do you have any kind of access to outside air? I can't remember if we talked about this already :) but I figured most shelters or even panic rooms have some kind of ventilation. Since you have such cool outside air, maybe using a filtered intake fan you could drop the temps for cheap... but that's if you have a way to do it.

Great work, this is like a growing documentary... 5 stars all day long! OK Discovery Channel... I'd like to pitch an idea to you :skeptical:

Hey Anomoly I'm with you on people being stupid lol. Seems like I have a stupid moment myself at least once a day.

Thank's to Horse's heads up I read them and it would def not work for me. I'd like to check out that cheap a/c unit though for sure. If you posted the link I can't find it could you post it again?

Horse. I did read the reviews. and after reading a little
more fusing out that unless your rh is under 20% then this is a bad idea. I suppose I was just looking for something that was small, cheap, and ductless. With the idea f being ableto only drop the temps to under 90 with the fans off would be perfect for me. But alas after reading more chances are this system won't work.
Thought though about possibly running that with a dehumidifier. But after buying this and a dehumidifier the cost woul come out to that of an ac unit anyway. Looks like I'm doomed to having to use one of those. Thanks for the questionable post. Made me dig a little deeper.

Anomoly. Thanks for te link. Thisnis the type o thing I'm going to have to buy. I have been reading a few articles lately about the potency possibly dropping due to temps above 90f in flower. Well I'm always above 90 the last couple weeks. I have a couple strains going that don't seem to notice the heat. Growing fast with nonsigns of heat stress. While a couple others that are definitely showing me that they are not as happy as possible. So this heat issue is something that I'm going to need to adress beforetoo long.
Because i've started watering outside of the bombshelter in the bathroom it has opened a little more space in the lobby area to store gadgets like a/c units and dehumidifiers and such. So maybe this isn't all bad.
Like you said. I expect to get what I pay for. If I spend 200 on a portable a/c unit. All I'm hoping is to be ableto drop the temp by 5 or 6 degrees. Not by 15 or 20. If it performs better than my hopes, then I will be pumped. If it performs slightly, I just have to remind myself I went the cheapest route possible for this situation.
Thanks for your input sir.

Dime. As fr the trichs on those plants. Yes it's insane. Week three and they are already
more covered than any if my older plants. It's really crazy. I think that gettig sck into the swin of things and being able to learn so much already from
my first group. I'm able to correct and change thugs according to my situation to make group 2 better. And hopefully group 3 will be better and so on. But I really astounded with the amount o trichs they already have on the Long leaves!!

As for the vnting. I do have access to outside air. I pull air from the outside. And push te air from the room brought the filter a back outside. It works perfect because the intake is near the floor and the exhaust is near the ceiling. Making ductwork minimal.
I have a 6" 250 cfm duct fan for intake. And a 600cfm fan for the exhaust. Maybe adding moreto the intake would be important. But honestly I think s combo of ac with a new intake fan is what's needed here..
As always. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. It definitely helps boost moral in the garden when things aren't quite going as planned. And are you kidding! I'm no match for deadliest catch!

I think the A/C would work awesome in your grow area, in my 5X5X7 grow area it brought temps down from 90 degrees to 70 at night. So for me It was significant, and the model I got also is a dehumidifier which is the reason I went with the Danby.:thumb::thumb: Different strains will definitely react differently to the heat, some may be able to take it and some may hate it. The Fact is during the summer in california and many places cannabis grows outdoor in temps well over over 100 degrees. As the temps go up the plants drink more water though and it is necessary to water much more often. Last year I grew outdoor In cali and it was one of the hottest summers I have experienced with days hitting 117 degrees and my outdoor came out beautifully. I had to water almost everyday though to keep them happy and alive.:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes: The whole Idea of indoor growing though is to create the perfect environment in order to show the best possible results, so I think it is taking away from the grow, with all the hassle of growing indoors I would try and reduce the temps anyway possible. Cannabis uptakes water and nutrients much better in ideal temps so although it may be ok at the moment it could lead to further problems and reduced yield. All that being Said everything is still looking really great, your doing a great job of keeping everything balanced. I hope you get the heat issue dealt with.:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Anomoly, Thank you for taking the time to write in my journal. I have been looking at the a/c with some serious thought. Unfortunately, im going to have to wait to buy any new toys for a little while. I am definitely seeing the different reactions from my strains to the heat, which is really cool. I've never been in a situation yet where I could have enough plants going in different life cycles to have the choice to pick which strains best cater to my grow area.
Im so jealous. I would love to grow some outdoor at somepoint in time. Unfortunately, here we don't worry about it getting too hot. It's the other way around..
The bright side of the temp issue in my garden however, I will talk about in this update!

I havnt been on in a couple of days, through a lot of work in the garden, working, and trying to take advantage of being outside now that it finally feels like summer is coming.

Overall, things are very healthy. Group 1 is still definitely starting to bulk up, and for the most part, besides one plant, things haven't progressed worse with my thought of them being rootbound. I've added a new group to flower, and Have filled the top shelf as much as I can until buying more lights. With that being said, for the time being, Adding more groups and cloning is out of the question until the temp, flooring, and the addition of more lighting is updated. The rest of the groups are progressing nicely, with them being in days of flower 2-39.

My earlier thoughts of group 1 becoming rootbound still stands, however, they seem to have leveled out with the salt buildup and burning/deficiencies. Now it appears to be on to natural plant degridation, minus one plant. Which is peculiar. In my very first grow, I had found a grower from this site, and im kicking myself in the head because I cant remember who it was, but he grew a couple of plants in his garden that he called bud in a cup. He kept the plant in the same 16oz red Dixie cup from seed through flower. I liked the idea, and had an extra bagseed, and an extra cup so I tried it.
purple_small_plant.jpg
! took it a step further and fed it nothing but straight tap water. Not ph'd and without any nutrients. This plant was definitely rootbound. And during the 3rd week of flower its health began to drop. Starting with the leave tips curling down, like a claw made with a fist. After which the fan leaves began to yellow very fast with a few burns and what looked like salt buildup. Funny speaking that I fed this plant NO fertilizer at all. What is funny, is that by week 4, this plant began turning purple in the same pattern that nearly all of my plants are turning purple. And temperatures in my current grow, and my last did not have the temperature to produce purple like that. I am using purple maxx with this grow, but I did not with the bud in a cup. Could it be that rootbound plants, could be putting similar amount of stress on them as cold nights? Doubt it, but maybe? My bud in a cup for this grow
IMG_11697.jpg

Good news with the temperature now that Im not able to take any more clones for a little while, and after moving the last group into flower, Ive turned off the t5 on the bottom shelf of the garden. This has dropped the temperature to 86 with fans on, and up to 91 by the time the fans turn back on. I took off the exhaust vent from the wall and remounted it with more foam, and it seems to have helped slightly. With the drop in temperature, I'm going to try running the co2 for a little while and see if I can keep the temps manageable.

The top shelf is now full to as much as it can hold with decent light exposure, but I will need to buy some side lighting relatively soon, as well as some LED's. Going to jump on some 45w panels at the local shop for $150 a piece. The cool part about these lights, is that up to 28 of them can be connected through a cool power adapter that each panel has, once as many as you need are connected, they all run off a single power cord.
The cloner downstairs is leaking again. The seal has been giving me problems the entire time. Upon much debate, I have decided to change the cloner idea slightly. Because I'm only needing 10 at a time, and need to be able to move the cloner in an out of the garden frequently to clean it, but because of the size, the amount of water, and the other clones in there with it, it is simply too much hassle to try and ignore and work around. My thoughts are to downsize. As I only need 10 at a time, 20 clones total. Im going to remaxe my large cloner into two smaller ones. With only 10 sites each. Most likely these will be 5gal buckets. With 5 gallon buckets I will be able to move the cloners in and out of the garden for easy cleaning, easy exchange and a more manageable system.
However, either way before that happens. Im going to need to fix the floors of all the shelves get more lighting, and most of all, more funds. But for now, I have 6 groups total in flower, with the first being at 8 weeks, in less than a month. Which will open much more available room.

Mothers: These Plants are huge . I still need to transplant the 5 name brand mothers into 3 gallon buckets as well and will do that within the next couple of days. Also without taking clones every week, the plants that are in 3 gallon buckets now are huge! Ive been tying them over and over more and more over the past few days, and have now what looks like a scrog without the screen. There is a chance, that with a little more tying down, in a couple of weeks, I might flower the three bagseed mothers in the entire opposite bottom shelf as a scrog. That would be at top of pot level. That would be kind of cool I think.

Group 5 day 2 flower:
These guys are 9 days from being ut in pots, so a week of veg. The powerkush is an extremely finicky plant, and on day 5 of veg, out of nowhere, the tops started doing some very funky things. I watered these plants with pure ph'd h20 with no added nutes when I transplanted, And with the size of the root mass when I put them into soil, I have a back up reason to not believe it is nute burn from the soil either. On their first day of flower, I gave them a flush and feed with half strength flower nutes, and the new growth is very perky and healthy.
These plants are great. It is very interesting to see what I can only merit to good seed genetics, with the bagseed clones to the name brand clones. They are the same age, Fed the same, and were the same height when being cut, but Since going into dirt the name brand strains are nearly twice the height of the bagseed.
SIDE NOTE
Thanks Dime for the advice about flushing before feeding. I have been flushing with about 10 gallons total for 8-10 plants and then another 5 gallons of food. Every water, building up the full strength. Then back to half. And alternating between ½ + purple maxx and full strength, every other feeding. This is seriously working great Dime. The plants I was having problems with in group 1 have been building one tons of buds, and they are regaining their perk for sure! Awesome. Thank you very much!

Group 4B Day 6 Flower:
I fed with ½ Strength Nutes+ Purple maxx. Not showing any signs of flower yet, but have grown over 4 inches since starting the flower cycle. In this group

Group 4A Day 10 flower:
This group was fed With full strength for week 1 flower nutes
50ml Grow
75ml Bloom
25ml extreme serene
37.5 (1/2 because im almost out) trinity
75ml HP2
25ml HPK
50ml Huvega
50ml Calplex
These girls are bright and perky, and are relatively small plants. They consist of all bagseed. At this point I almost hope they stay at the stature they are now, for good light penetration.

Group 3 day 17 flower:
Ive been tying these plants down quite a bit, and recently removed the bottom half of the plants fan leaves. They are beginning their bud development, and because of the LST and defoliation, all of the plants are receiving great light. I fed them two days ago with a ull strength for week 2 flower nutes. Which is the same as week 1, and week 3. Slightly an odd schedule for the roots organics line. I have begun to tamper slightly with the schedule further down the line.

Group 2 Day 29 Flower:
This group is doing awesome! I foliar fed these plants with purple maxx yesterday, as well they have received purple maxx through the soil 3 times now. When they hit week 3, Im going to foliar feed once a week, as well as add through the soil with ½ strength nutes every other watering. I can tell you that it is DEFINITELY working. Every plant has more crystals than any plant in group 1 already. The purple haze more than any of the others. I cant believe it!! The purple haze is already turning purple on the fan leaves as well. Im pretty excited. I fed them with week 3 nutes, which again, is the same as week 1, 2, and 3.

Group 1 Day 39:
Well these plants are my big study group. I fed them last night, and decided, that I really need to bump up the nutrient count to put some weight on these ladies. SO last night I fed them with a full strength dose as well as a few more things, as well as foliar fed them with purple maxx. They loved it!
Ive added sweet, as well as trying out a freebie I got from the shop. Advanced nutrients nirvana. Im going to try to add nirvana on the feedings that I do not give purple maxx. I will try on this group only and see how they take it..
Most all of the plants are turning purple also, from the fan leaves in.
I fed last night with this
50ml Grow
75ml Bloom
75ml Trinity
25ml Ancient Amber
75ml HP2
25ml HPK
50ml Huvega
50ml Calplex
50ml Sweet
30ml Nirvana

Now some pictures

Group 5, 4B and 4A
IMG_11616.jpg

IMG_11645.jpg

group 3 and 2
IMG_11716.jpg

IMG_11757.jpg

A whiteberry i had to tie down because it was too tall. So i tied it down to fit nice in the middle of group 1. I had some open space and figured that would be the best place for it
IMG_11575.jpg

IMG_12592.jpg

IMG_12563.jpg

IMG_12522.jpg

IMG_12314.jpg

Group 1
Colas
IMG_11366.jpg

IMG_12273.jpg

IMG_12268.jpg

IMG_11199.jpg

IMG_112111.jpg

IMG_11534.jpg

IMG_11923.jpg

IMG_12106.jpg

IMG_11917.jpg

IMG_11448.jpg

IMG_11976.jpg

Budporn
IMG_12067.jpg

IMG_12256.jpg

IMG_12186.jpg

IMG_12093.jpg

IMG_12156.jpg

THanks!
And thanks for the rep dime! It still wont let me rep you.

Your plants are looking great farnorth! I know what you mean about strains, I'm growing 3 right now and the acapulco golds definitely seem to like the heat best. That's good to know for the summer grows. :peace:

Wow, they look great :thumb: Glad the flushing has helped you too. I owed you some reps and finally got the chance to give them.

Don't know if you saw what I wrote in my journal a couple days ago but I would be honored if you would name the first girl (hopefully) from the seeds that I have going. I followed your directions and it worked great. Started with 8 seeds, 7 germed and 6 have popped out of the soil already :) :) :) Thanks brother!

I want to grow some kind of purps soon. I love how they look and TASTE!

Great job and congrats on your efforts, you are doing awesome things up there.

Great Update farnorth, I love the time and attention to detail you put into your Journal :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Girls looking great man!! heres a pic of my skywalker you can see the purple tiger stripes in the leaves, oh man I love the way these plants look!! Hope you dont mind me pasting that here:slide::slide: The way I know that the purple is not a deficiency in most cases is the fact that it shows up almost like clock work around 4 weeks into flowering and it never spreads past the ends of the leaves on these sky walkers. If the whole leave were to turn purple I would probably look towards a Phosphorus def or if it is a new strain I am growing I would probably look into the characteristics of the strain to see if that was normal.:thumb::thumb::thumb: I also posted a cool video about how to boost Co2 with dry Ice as an answer to your post in my Journal check it out, it is pretty cool.

IMG_65791.JPG

Bluedog! Thanks for checking out the new update!
Thanks for the compliments on the plants. I am very happy with the younger batches of plants. But, Im convinced these plants are rootbound. Problem is, i cant do much about it because of space restrictions. Oh well. I will let them finish, or get as close as they are able to finish. 33 days veg is far too long for 1 gallon pots.
What do you think about their symptoms? Would a combination of maybe heat stress and being being rootbound possible sum it up?I guess well see with the next round.
I am jealous that you live somewhere that the weather caters to growing outdoor meds! It gets too cold to early here.

Thanks for the rep dime! Appreciate it, I still have to spread more before rep back. I should start following more journals? I can hardly keep up with the ones i am following as it is!
I just went and checked out your new journal! Im pumped i can see how this will work with 12/12 from seed.

Anomoly.
Love the skywalker pics! You have some serious chronic growing my man. Our ournals are in similar spots right now which is pretty cool. Cant wait to see how your plants treat you!
Did your purps happen to come with a small case of yellowleaf?

WOW!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!! great journal great pics you and the others that POST HERE are a great ASSET to the 420 community PROPS and REPS for your time and dedication that you spend helping others to grow this wonderful plant Farnorth. I just got caught up hope you dont mind me poppin in every now and again :peacetwo::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom