4x8 grow tent 15 seeds 45 days from seed

FC3S510

420 Member
Good day, evening to everyone! new to the site and growing! Currently I have a 4x8 soil grow in ocean forest soil, 15 plants(half were expected to go outside but not anymore). 2 Green crack(Barneys farms(BF)), 8 Strawberry lemonade(BF) 1 3 blue kings, 1 blue widow, 1 G13 haze(G13 labs i believe), 1 Pineapple express, 1 Saphire Scout(BF have 9 more seeds). I am running a 630 CMH light in the center of the tent( I know Probably not enough light) I will buy another one after this crop. I have a 1300w LED King amazon light i might put in there as well just to make up for the lack of light. 4inch V fan pulling out of the tent. I need help because I want to mother a few but unsure how to go about it? do I pick my biggest plants and cut my losses this crop for further growing or do I take a few clippings and try to mother them out.....

Yer call

Lots of ways to do it,
keep a main plant
Take clones, then keep one
Both....lol

You will need two designated spaces, one veg, one flower

I've grown for 3 yrs ish and just recently started doing clones since I've mainly been Strain hunting and genetics

What I did. I had 3 of same plant, prior to switching to flower, I took 3 clones of each, made sure they rooted, then flipped the mothers.
Plan was to take the best pheno or plant of the three, keep it, and for me, make Fem seeds.
Good way to do it and find the best pheno or plant to keep as a mother
Just a few thoughts

Good luck

Yer call

Lots of ways to do it,
keep a main plant
Take clones, then keep one
Both....lol

You will need two designated spaces, one veg, one flower

I've grown for 3 yrs ish and just recently started doing clones since I've mainly been Strain hunting and genetics

What I did. I had 3 of same plant, prior to switching to flower, I took 3 clones of each, made sure they rooted, then flipped the mothers.
Plan was to take the best pheno or plant of the three, keep it, and for me, make Fem seeds.
Good way to do it and find the best pheno or plant to keep as a mother
Just a few thoughts

Good luck

Awsome thank you! yes i have a 3x3 I was going to put 4 mothers, since all my plants were from fem seeds, I decided to take 2 cuts from all the strains and a few extras just in case then put my so called mothers in the flower room, took 18 cuts and 3 will be my mothers and go from there

Back
Top Bottom