6 1/2 weeks flower

No1Stunna

just gave her some worm tea,.... hows she looking?
20160427_142518.jpg

Well when they are sideways people have a hard time with em... :cheesygrinsmiley:

But you are fine. At this stage a good rate of that would likely be best if you are in soil. It wont be long before you need to start cutting back and having only natural EWC stuff in there in the end makes a good flush.

:peace:

There are a bazillion ways to make it and recipes. I vary mine throughout the grow based on what the needs are and the stage of growth it is in.

The more air the better. If you can go to a hydro store and get a good air pump it will be worth it for the long haul.

You would want EWC, Bat Guano, Alfalfa, Kelp, Ancient forest soil, a little crab meal, oatmeal, some enzymes. I find the pre-broken down molasses products work better then pure molasses. I don't know that I save anything because I use so much more molasses to get the same reaction I get for a few drops of the good stuff. Fulvic Acid is of great help. I use Silica mid way to bring up the pH to keep the beneficial bacteria winning.

And you will need a stick to stir it every few hours to get the sludge on the bottom turned up.

It is a bit much the first time but once you have everything it is very simple.

That actually has all the nutes you need for bloom.

I showed it step by step in my journal.

This should take you right to it.
VI's Subcool Based 2 Worm Multi-Strain Mother Hunt - 2016 - Page 8

So I am very knowledgeable here so I can get my good bacteria up and brewing fast but for you just stick to a basic schedule.

Bad bacteria grow in the sludge pile at the bottom. Good bacteria grow in the water. Every 2 hours you want to get up there and lift out the air stone and stir it good enough to turn it all over. I get the whole thing going so it goes up the sides.

Every 12 hours you add more sugars. Right before using it add more sugars.

The good bacteria when happy and breeding will keep it to about 7.0 pH. When they start loosing the pH drops. When it gets down into the 5's the brew stops simmering. Put in some silica to bring it back to 7 and the good bacteria will take off again. Keep stirring and that also brings up the good stuff. If you ever think you want to see more fermentation stir it up. The good bacteria need oxygen. That is why the bad bacteria will take off and breed in the bottom if you let it stagnate.

Go for 48 hours if you can. It is fine to leave it 12 hours like you have to sleep or go to work. but when you get back throw in the sugars and stir for a while and it will come back unless it need the Silica to bring it back.

You might try up to 8 cups per plant at your stage. If you showed pics of the full plant I could tell better what to dose it.

Back
Top Bottom