6 weeks into budding! I need to harvest in 2 weeks, how does it look to yous?

gazmufc

Ive been budding my first plant for 6 weeks now.. Have no idea what strain of sativa it is, but the buds are sticky as hell and have about 10% of hairs turned orange. i dont have one of those magnifying glass to see the tri's. My question is. by the look, do yous experienced growers think I will stiill have ok bud to smoke by harvesting at week 8? Im alo feeding her igauna bloom, which is 100%organic. I have reading that u do not have to flush ur plant if its organic bloom ur feeding. is there any truth to this? or should I still do a 1 week flush with pure water..

ps.. BEEN smoker for about 15 years, and to finally get a chance to see one of these beautiful plants grow in flesh, has been quite a plessure. Such a shame that greedy gits have made it illegal. shame on them!!
01012014268.jpg
01012014264.jpg
01012014266.jpg
01012014270.jpg

plant looks great for a first timer,any reason it needs to be pulled in 2 weeks??

im not sure if 2 weeks will be enough,lots of white and the calyxes are not swelled at all(from what I can see in pictures)

if you grow another one,should invest in a 30-60x loupe--can be had for under 15 bucks

Yeah it sucks I gotta cut early.. Shit has went down in my home house and I got some family comming home in like 3 WEEKS.. they are not very understanding about a plant that u put in paper and smoke(fk them, thats why im moving out).. cocane is ok to use for them but weed is evil(in there opinion).. Im sure u know the type of person!! yes I will defo pick up one of those loupe.. Im hoping it will be kind ok to smoke, if it tastes ok, and gives me anykinda body relaxing high, il be very happy. cost of 1 gram were i live is like 25euro!! cant wait to have my own lol .. ive also been feeding her 100%organic Iguana bloom, I have been reading on here that some say there is no need to flush organic bloom, would u agree? or should i still do a 1week flush with pure water? thank you for the help buddy :)

25 a gram,holy crap

I would wait for the organic answers, I have no experience with them

to bad you need to chop early,plants put on a lot of weight in the last few weeks

I believe that chopping early will produce a head/racy high,, chopping late(with more amber) give the body high/couchlock

yeah the price of it has got ridiculous here. thats why I started this wee baby, to get feel for growing. It sure has been a learning experience, thanks for the help :)

Back
Top Bottom