6 year smoker new here toker Alaska baby!

Havoksmokin69

Wats up weedies I'm havok from the interior of Alaska. I'm 18 19 soon been known to be a total partier but after my 15 year old bro passed away he hated evrythin I did except smoke so I continue not only for it's aid in my pain, but to also remember my sweet lil bro. umm I'm new to the site not really good with grown but my friends love me because I remind them of the mighty TOMMY CHONG (my hero) and because I've macgyvered many pipes,steamrollers,bongz, hookahs ,and disguises for pipes n I joined this site to learn on growin n to just get to see other peoples babies like my Rufus who I did put in the grow journal but thanks for the welcome and I'm already lookin forward to great times on this site.

:clap: Havoksmokin69 :clap:
Your Here?...Cool. :yahoo:
Anyone who's hero is Tommy Chong...:yahoo: :welcome: to 420
Make yourself Comfortable.
Continue to :surf: The Forums.
Gaining the Knowledge.
Meeting us all.
Any Questions you may HAVE about The 420 Community? Ask.
Locating info... We can Help.
Enjoy.
We will see you there, Friend.
:peace:
:bongrip:

Hi Brother havok, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Thanks for joining us.
420 has been creating cannabis/hemp awareness for ovber 17 years. :bravo:
Pass the truth along with the bong. :bongrip:
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

:welcome:Havocsmokin69 Glad you are now a part of our 420Mag Family! We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother and we are here for you bro. I myself will do anything I can to assist you here. The membership here are all behind you stay strong for your brother needs you to be successfull and show everyone the winner you have inside yourself. There is no stopping you brother, just keep your eye on the ball and the world is yours my man. Medical Marijuana is a terrific tool to have in the medicine chest and glad your brother liked it. I am sure he loved you dearly and only wanted the best for you so if it seemed otherwise try to remeber he is only looking after you and worrying in his own way! If people don't care they never say a word even if your dying in front of their eyes. My man stay in touch and let us know if we can assist you with anything I know you will make many friends here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards:surf:
Here is the link to some of the best people on the web!
https://www.420magazine.com/community/
https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-journals.56/

Woodsman's Northern Light #5 Grow
LED in the VipersNest
un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy
LabRat420's little Kali grow.

Back
Top Bottom