600 Pounds of Pot and Hash Intercepted From Boat Off Coast of Miami

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
A 15-foot boat carrying roughly 600 pounds of marijuana and hashish was oh so close to smuggling the product into Miami on Sunday. The boat was cruising westbound toward our coast when it was spotted by a Coast Guard Air Station Miami helicopter crew.

According to a Coast Guard news release, the center console boat was carrying wo people along with 76 bricks of marijuana, and 26 bricks of hash.

Boat crews based in a Coast Guard station in Miami and Fort Lauderdale were sent out to interdict the boat. The drugs and their runners were delivered to the Coast Guard station on Miami Beach.

"This interdiction was a direct result of the highly trained and professional officers from Air Station Miami, Station Miami Beach, and Station Fort Lauderdale," said Lt. Paul Turner, commanding officer, Station Fort Lauderdale, said in a release. "In conjunction, all units identified a possible illegal act of smuggling and responded, resulting in approximately 600 pounds of illegal contraband seized and two suspected smugglers detained."

459687.jpg

News Hawk: Jim Behr: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: miaminewtimes.com
Author: Kyle Munzenrieder
Copyright: Miami New Times, LLC.
Website: 600 Pounds of Pot and Hash Intercepted From Boat Off Coast of Miami

:420: That sure reminds me of the herb that I used to see come through that area back in the 70's. Looks like either Colombian or Jamacian bricks and God only knows where the hash came from. I'd sell part of my soul to have just the hash, you never find or at least I can't find any import hash here in California anymore. RD :peace::peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom