6f auto 36 day

mish2gz420

2d0caba491c28b5f28dc6871f7707ad1.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

yup... too little light...that 150 is causing stretch. Your nodal density is real poor. You want the plant to have nodal density that is closer to 1 inch or less.

Side_Cropped.jpg

AF_small.JPG

I bet you have the light fixed at the top of the tent and are not adjusting it to be close enough to the plant.

Actually I did I had to raise it because it kept growing..I have adjustable rachet cords so no its not fixed

And that still wouldn't explain it because my other auto didn't do that and she's nice and tight.. I thinking it's just the strain..

Hey its my first grow mistakes happen. I'll learn from this and be better.. and we'll see what happens I keep posting till she's done

Autos are messed up my friend. The genetics are real poor. Most of them are F1's so you get all kinds of crap.

Keep growing and learning. I grew with 150 to start with. I had to do some real tricks to get decent nodal spacing even on normal plants. It can be done! But for the cost of nearly nothing you can put a mid range light in there that will double the yield and sky rocket the potency.

Autos are messed up my friend. The genetics are real poor. Most of them are F1's so you get all kinds of crap.

Keep growing and learning. I grew with 150 to start with. I had to do some real tricks to get decent nodal spacing even on normal plants. It can be done! But for the cost of nearly nothing you can put a mid range light in there that will double the yield and sky rocket the potency.
Ok, I have a 4x4 6ft tent.. you think running a 400 mh/hps would give me better results? Plus I also think running HPS for its whole span of life played a part in its uncommon growth.

No...most people run HPS the whole time. The only reason to use MH is for 2 weeks of the grow...and it is not needed you just need to learn how to work with the plant and take advantage of that 2 weeks. Running MH is just a way for them to make more money off us. HPS does not cause stretch in veg. The pics I posted above are from HPS. The Hydro one is from a 400w HPS grow. Very tight nodal density. Your stretch is do to running less than 400W. 400W is the minimum for a good plant IMO from a HID. Your stretch is due to the fact that you are running a 150W in too large a space so it can't get the illumination needed.

The cost these days of a 400W setup is the same as a 600W setup basically and with 600W you can get optimal growth.

Honestly the platn should double in size or even tripple in flower...if it were not an auto I would recommend cutting is back and putting a good light in there and revegging it. but since it is an auto you gotta train it back and keep training it down until it is done.

Autos are not for beginners. many people will tell you they are but they are technically much more difficult to grow correctly. You can't make any mistakes and the nutrient program is complicated to do it correctly. But like anything it doesn't take much to grow weed so lots of people see success regardless of what they did wrong.

I ran these autos under HPS the whole time and made a tons of mistakes but still have some decent results.
DSCF17273.JPG

Tight density enough to train running under HPS
Training11.jpg

And I screwed up a ton of things and still got some sticky icky. (and I think that is harvested way too early. Could have been way better)
Sample_BM_close.jpg

Many people would call that success. I totally failed. It was my first run at autos and it was a disaster.

Back
Top Bottom