6ft auto plant

mish2gz420

I growing two auto plants. One is purple cheese and the other is Ak-49 they 3 days apart my purple 37 days and the ak-49 is 34. My question is why is my auto plant 6ft, this my first grow I'm using a 150Hps, 18/6, 5 gal pots. Is this normal for an auto to grow or have I been shamed lol I've kinda thought she wasn't an auto but that wouldn't explain her flowering on her own with switching to 12/12.. Is there someone that can maybe explain what I did wrong or right lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I need to see a picture of a 34 day auto that is 6'!

I agree with Pita...What you are describing is so far from what happens with cannabis that no one will have an answer for you based on reality. It sounds like you are feeding your plant with that drug they gave Captain America. My understanding is you have to use that on only select individuals with only the highest moral stature.

All that said a 6 ft tall plant is not uncommon. 6 Ft in 1 month is a bit off the charts. Did you start from clone? I used a 150W HPS for a while...I don't see it making a 6ft tall plant in a month. Maybe you have a skeleton and have supper stretch for some real bad reasons.

It's looks stretched to me but I wasn't to worried because I figured hey its an auto it's going to grow until it's starts flowering... buts it's showing pistils and still growing i posted a pic

It's looks stretched to me but I wasn't to worried because I figured hey its an auto it's going to grow until it's starts flowering... buts it's showing pistils and still growing i posted a pic

I'm seeing a very small plant. Is there another picture somewhere, or did you mean 6"?

I'm seeing a very small plant. Is there another picture somewhere, or did you mean 6"?
Ok, i have a 4x4 6ft tent you think running 400mh/hps qoild give me better results? And also these plants have been flowering for 2 weeks should i switch up the nutes from the pre-flowering ?

Sent from my LGMS345 using 420

He posted it in a different thread. Including pot he has a tallish one that is stretched from low light conditions.

Ok, i have a 4x4 6ft tent you think running 400mh/hps qoild give me better results? And also these plants have been flowering for 2 weeks should i switch up the nutes from the pre-flowering ?

Up to a point the more light you have the better results you will get period. In a 4x4x6 you will have a very hard time getting enough illumination from a 150. I find that to be near impossible. 150 must be used in a much smaller space.

400W is good for that space. 600W is better and can get conditions like growing at the equator and costs about the same.

I run one 600W HPS in a 3' x 3' space. I recently added two 135W LED panels to supplement it.

Slowly and carefully bend her back first. I bent mine over in half easily.

Technically yes you can top her. Better to train it all back down and get more light in there.

take your time too. Bend it as far as you can and then let it sit an hour and do some more and keep playing with it for days and get it back down.

Its an auto...so it is all messed up and I don't know how to help you honestly. What happens when you cut it and it starts flowering and you get 4 buds?

Train the hell out of it first. And get more light in there...you understand why it is stretching right?

Back
Top Bottom