Ak-49

mish2gz420

c56c10f1bc86f7f5ec4f7fceb458946d.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I had some issues with my new light. Never used a light this hot. She grew into a hot zone I didn't know was there. She started to Hermi and show nanners. I lifted the light. I plucked nanners and trimmed back bad spots for about 2 weeks before she stopped trying to be a dude. Then I dealt with about 2 weeks of stunted growth.

This weekend I put in my magic tea brew which is designed to cause extra flowering. She has totally rebounded and the tops are taking off like new with supper packed pistils. She is growing some fatty bats now.

And the odd leaf coloring in the recent pics are really purple. where it is not getting direct light the leaves are turning a cool shade of purple.

This was a side view from the same time above during the stunted period growing about half as fast as normal.

DSCF17744.JPG

Last week She was starting to look good.

12_purpleClose.JPG

127_close.JPG

DSCF18016.JPG

DSCF18026.JPG

And now the tops are exploding!!!

Rebound3.JPG

Rebound4.JPG

Rebound7.JPG

This is a side view of one of those showing how thin it is leading up to the bat head

Rebound8.JPG

Here is some close ups where I drew an arrow at new sugar leaves coming in since my tea.

Rebound9.JPG

And a house of bats... (for those who don't get it..when you stunt in bloom and restart the resultant flower is bigger up top and they are called bats which is short for baseball bats)

Rebound6.JPG

First soil grow in about 10 years...not bad for all new equipment and trying a totally different grow method.

Almost No off the shelf nutes! Mostly my home brew and some cal mag, silica and sugaree.

Gotta keep it idiot proof.

:peace:

And the funky leaf coloring is hard to tell under the HPS but the leaves not in direct light are turning a purple color I have never seen before.

She's getting nice buds.. had to flush her 2 days ago after checking her ppm.. it was over 2000 knocked it down to 200ppm waiting for her to dry out and she should be ready for a good feeding tomorrow morning...

Had her a little to close to the light she caught some burn.. question can in trim her leaves around the bud ?

Well you can trim those but it is not recommended at this stage. Wait until harvest and trim them at that point. trimming them now would only hurt your flower.

Back
Top Bottom