6x4 grow tent?

Pussologist

I was first planning on doing 6 start to finish plants in a 4x4 tent under a 600w HPS, but I do have room to fit a tent within 50"x80" comfortably. So what do guys think about growing 12 hybrid start to finish plants under 2 600w HPS lights with a 48x78 grow tent?

Well on the plants you want to grow it depends on how you grow them and how long in veg. I do one plant in a 5'x5' space scrog style.
1200 Watts HPS is going to be hot as hell in that small space of 4'x6 1/2'.
What kind of plants are you looking at growing?

Well on the plants you want to grow it depends on how you grow them and how long in veg. I do one plant in a 5'x5' space scrog style.
1200 Watts HPS is going to be hot as hell in that small space of 4'x6 1/2'.
What kind of plants are you looking at growing?

I was told 100 watts per plant. Should I do just a 1000 watt HPS? YAH! I don't want to buy 2 ballasts!...I think I'll just do that. Sound Good?

yes 1k with big air cool hood better and cost less on monthly bill. I run 1k set ups in my big rooms. In my small 5'x10'x6.8' tents I use LED to keep heat down and cost half as much every month.

yes 1k with big air cool hood better and cost less on monthly bill. I run 1k set ups in my big rooms. In my small 5'x10'x6.8' tents I use LED to keep heat down and cost half as much every month.

Do LED's speed up the growing process as well as save you money on energy?

I first wanted to get a LED grow op going, but I have grown before with a HPS, and I get a sense of controversy over the LED set-ups.

It is a Ford vrs Chevy thing. I use both and They both do great. So soon I think I will start adding more led to replace my HPS and MH lights in my big rooms. My 5x10 tents are all led and t5,t8 setups and are doing great. I got one train plant I am growing to fill a 5'x5' scrog under two led right now. I will see if I can get 1lb out of her soon using led. If she even comes close I will throw away all my hps and mh stuff and switch. The amp difference's is awesome. Anyways 1k in your tent you will have a chance to fight the heat. One of my good friends has to use 600 to keep his temps right in his 5'x5' tent. Hes running 400cfm fan with air cooled lights in a basement. That's with no ac added.

Back
Top Bottom