7gram bud of Sour Diesel

Re: 7gram bud of Sour Diesel ;-)

Why would you doubt the weight and strain? Buds vary so drastically in their density that its impossible to tell weight from a picture. I've had quarters that were smaller then that and I weighed them myself. And bud always looks different depending on the method of grow. That looks like some good smoke to me.

Has more to do with the light and the environment than the actual growing method^
But yes you really can't tell weight with a pic. I doubt the pic does the bud justice especially since it turned out dark.

Uh, yeah I feel I should mention that sour diesel (and all bud) can look different depending on certain circumstances, but I mean my buddy grows the sour ds and that stuff looks a lot like it. And I mean it's silly to call that middies and say there could be seeds in there because well it could be middies and have seeds and still be sour diesel, sour d is a type of seed not a grade of smoke. I've smoked sour d's with seeds before too and its called a mommy plant and it can still get you pretty high...not saying that that stuff does in the pic but thats beside the point

Really though why are people fighting over this stuff...

winterpeggyeh dont listen to all the people hatin on your buds, if the smoke is killer and youre gettin your moneys worth thats all the matters, i must say that the nug DOES look pretty damn dense and i have no reason to believe it isnt a 7g nug...

i think everyone that was talkin crap bout the nug must be out and jealous :p
just sit back, relax, blow the smoke out and laugh at them!
:smokin:

Didnt even realise it at the time my bad.

exactly what i did, just saw the post and made a reply w/o checking date. thought it was kinda funny because now i check the date every time. maybe i shouldnt smoke so much :roorrip:

I have smoked some sour deez but it was about three years ago. Smoking that and some G13 in the same day had me tripping. Lovely looking.

I agree with STL BUD...that is not Sour Diesel,it is extremely strong u will choke,and it doesnt smell like diesel it actually smell very pungent like good weed,I would say it smells mustardy

Oh man! Who gives a fuck if its from 1979 or 2007! Its a nice looking nug!
As far as 7g. why not i've seen that before. I've got some diesel in the oven right now can't wait!:peace:

Wow this thread started in '07 lol Hey WhiteHouse I like your sig. and I 2nd that notion...It's a nice nug...But it's a shame people feel the urge the argue over somebody's nug...WTF...Like previously stated you can't tell weight by pic and pics never do anything justice in real life even with a badass camera...

Back
Top Bottom