7th week of flowering

Rredeye

7th week of flowering these Master bubba and SoCal Master kush plants. I forgot to set the date on the camera but these pics were taken on 11/5/09. I had a little problem with my ph last week but its good now. Ive grown before but now that Im legal (prop 215 here in california) and have many more resources at my disposal this is the best Ive ever done.:grinjoint: Let me know what you think!:smokin:

015-12.jpg

008-3.jpg

009-2.jpg

006-41.jpg

Im using 400 watt HPS in a ebb and flow system. There are 4 MasterxBubba, 4 SoCal master kush, and 4 DJ Shorts flo's. I didnt take any pics of the flo's cause theyre not doing as good but I just could pull them.

So Redeye you are using one 400w HPS to flower 8 plants?

Actually it was 10 plants under one 400 watt HPS light. The plants were started from clones at around 4 inches tall and were allowed to get to 12 inches tall when they were put into 12/12 cycle. the tallest plant had only got to around 28 inches tall when it finshed. I think theres gonna be around 6 ounces but Im not sure. I had said 4 SoCal masters but I meant 2, and 4 masterxbubba, and 4 DJ Shorts flos. The flos were stressed out early on and didnt do real good. The SoCal masters were alright but the MasterxBubba did real good and yielded the most. Heres a pic of the girls hanging upside down in my closet. The MasterxBubbas are on the left and SoCal on the right, flos are on the bottom laying in the tray, and the close ups are the MasterxBubba and I updated the date and time on the camera if there was any question of when this happened.
rsz_1005.jpg
rsz_0084.jpg
overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif

So Redeye you are using one 400w HPS to flower 8 plants?

Actually it was 10 plants under one 400 watt HPS light. The plants were started from clones at around 4 inches tall and were allowed to get to 12 inches tall when they were put into 12/12 cycle. the tallest plant had only got to around 28 inches tall when it finshed. I think theres gonna be around 6 ounces but Im not sure. I had said 4 SoCal masters but I meant 2, and 4 masterxbubba, and 4 DJ Shorts flos. The flos were stressed out early on and didnt do real good. The SoCal masters were alright but the MasterxBubba did real good and yielded the most. Heres a pic of the girls hanging upside down in my closet. The MasterxBubbas are on the left and SoCal on the right, flos are on the bottom laying in the tray, and the close ups are the MasterxBubba and I updated the date and time on the camera if there was any question of when this happened.
rsz_1005.jpg
rsz_0084.jpg
rsz_0074.jpg
rsz_0046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom