Buds don't smell - 7th week of flower

Jano88

ive got a question for you folks I just entered 7th week of flowering with my g13 haze and my buds are developing nicely and starting to fatten up this starin has a 11 to 12 week flowing period its marneys farm seeds so I still have a bit to go I have one problem tho my buds don't smell like weed thet smell like cut grass but if I gently touch the buds my fingers are super stinky and sticky will they smell btter nearer harvest any advice welcome

Some plants do not give off aroma until the very end of the flowering period...some have very little aroma at all...ever. I have had plants exhibit no smell until after the flower was dried and cured. Every plant is different.

thanks for the reply man this is my first grow so not to sure about everything. I mean the smell is really good when I gently touch them

I have had some AK which smelled like Tea for most of her flowering, but after drying and a good cure it stank out the room every time id open the jar :drool:

I have also had seeds from the same mother also were skunky as during flower but i didn't cure long and i lost nearly all that good stink

Aroma and smoke quality all comes down to the cure IMO

:Namaste:

An old but good strain, the best is from Barney's Farm, and from memory is crossed with an old Hawaiian sativa and flowering is about 3-4 months ...the longer the better, for that reason its always a good idea to grow some fast indica awaiting this babe?

but you really do need that hps for this strain, along with high temps 29-33c is good

Thanks for the info yeah long flowering time but should make for some great bud. My temperatures sit at 26 to 28 that's as high as they go I thought that's what the temps had to be in that area. Some of the hairs on some of the lower buds are starting to turn Amber bug only like 20% of them I had a deficiency issue with brown spots and yellow leaves I've started to add plant magic cal mag and it seems to be helping I will post pics tonight and let u guys see how they are coming on

ive got a question for you folks I just entered 7th week of flowering with my g13 haze and my buds are developing nicely and starting to fatten up this starin has a 11 to 12 week flowing period its marneys farm seeds so I still have a bit to go I have one problem tho my buds don't smell like weed thet smell like cut grass but if I gently touch the buds my fingers are super stinky and sticky will they smell btter nearer harvest any advice welcome
am growing blue haze just end of week 6 bloom and no smell, if you touch plant you get smell of lemon on your finger ,but that's it, am wandering is it a haze thing, newbe to growing so no idea , just a thought

am growing blue haze just end of week 6 bloom and no smell, if you touch plant you get smell of lemon on your finger ,but that's it, am wandering is it a haze thing, newbe to growing so no idea , just a thought
Welcome to 420 @sicpuppy
A finishing agent such as Terpinator, Big Bud, Flawless Finish use use Potassium and Sulphur to boost terpenes/flavour
Haze is an odd one in my experience, doesn't smell right until it's cured so don't worry
NB This thread is 8 years old ;)

Back
Top Bottom