The First 90 Minutes Episode 11
Strain: 818 Headband
Dispensary: Liberty Cannabis / Holistic Industries Vitality collection (Sativa)
Dispensary Agent: Peter
Percentages: 19.50% THC / 0.39% CBD
Hello to all my cannabis loving and cannabis-curious friends! Today we are going to talk about a pretty fun strain I purchased from Liberty Cannabis in Somerville, Ma, called 819 Headband. According to Leafly.com and Strainspot.com, the desired effects of deep relaxation, pain relief, and a cerebral buzz will make this Sour Diesel X OG Kush hybrid leave you watching your pain and stress melt away. This strain tested for THC levels of 19.50% with a 0.39% CBD level, making this a highly psychoactive strain, and great for treating pain, anxiety, stress, depression, and headaches. Potential negatives include headaches, dizziness, and dry mouth. Now, without further ado, let’s light this bad boy up, and get to toking and talking about the first 90 minutes!
To start, these sticky buds come straight out the package with a packed punch aroma of diesel fuel, which hit my nostrils hard. It’s so strong that at first scent, if I didn’t know better, I’d think I was near a service station. The diesel fuel smell is a tad bit overpowering, but the aroma is amazing. Once the scent of diesel subsided, my sense started to pickup on the faintest hints of lemon.
Stepping up to the plate for the bud taste test, the diesel fuel flavor overtook my pallet, followed by slightest hints of lemon. Today I am medicating via joint, which when ground up, one bud gave me enough cannabis for one medium sized joint and one decent bowl. The inhale matches the bud taste test, with its strong diesel aroma hitting my taste buds on inhale, and fading into a lemony exhale.
Starting my session at 6:30 p.m. with two hits of the joint. I can feel the slight sensation of my body starting to relax. As if the tension was slowly leaving my body. My mood is starting to feel a bit more uplifted, and I am feeling a slight cerebral tingling starting to become present, as if someone were massaging my forehead and temples. I can feel a slight “Headband” effect coming on, and I can feel my body starting to feel overstimulated as my head starts to become slightly spacey.
Ten minutes later, at 6:40 p.m., that “Headband” feeling has significantly begun to increase. This sensation is bringing me back in time, to the days when I was a kid. I feel like I have just spun around in circles really fast, bringing on a feeling of dizziness. I do not feel this dizziness is so much a negative effect. I personally enjoy amusement park rides, and it feels more like the sensation I would experience on some of my favorite rides. My mood is very uplifted, and I feel very unfocused, yet extremely happy. My body feels relaxed, but not in a “couchlock” manner.
At 7:00 p.m., the cerebral buzz and “Headband” feelings have greatly increased. I feel very calm, stress free, and uplifted. I am really digging the “amusement park” feeling as it increases, and my uplifted mood has me feeling sociable, and somewhat silly. I have an overwhelming “head in the clouds” mindset, and my body relaxation is leading to slight tingling throughout my muscles, but again, not activity limiting to the point that you can’t get off the couch.
At 7:30 p.m., I am experiencing what only can be described as a “melting face” sensation, which pairs well with the “Headband” sensation. My eyes and brow feel heavy, as if my face was melting, but the “Headband” sensation has my face feeling like it’s being held on by the pleasurable pressure, leaving me with a cerebral buzz that has my head so relaxed. That fun “amusement park” feeling continues, and right now I could not be happier. My body feels overstimulated to the point that even my clothes feel soft and comforting against my skin. I feel happy, calm, relaxed, and still sociable. I am greatly enjoying hanging out with others while medicating with this strain despite the lack of focus I am experiencing. I still feel happy and very silly. So far, the only negative I am experiencing is some dry mouth.
Rounding into the finish line at 8:00 p.m. I am feeling the effects starting to ease into a nice, balanced, mellow wave of pleasure. The head and body buzzes are still very present, but the dizziness and body tingling sensations have almost completely subsided. The “Headband” sensation is still present, but to a much lesser extent. The head in the clouds mindset has also subsided, as has the silliness. I feel calm, relaxed, happy, and very uplifted.
So here are my final thoughts. This strain is really fun. If you like amusement park rides, or want to travel back in time to when you were a kid, “this bud’s for you!” I really enjoyed the “Headband” pressure with the relaxed body feeling, and I LOVED that this strain made me feel like a kid again! The overstimulation of your senses, especially in regard to bodily sensations, is phenomenal. In my opinion, this particular trait is amazing for those intimate moments with your partner, or going for a massage at a spa.
One great thing about this strain is it hits you everywhere. I felt that the effects overall were very liberating and allowed me to escape my stress, I did not feel glued to one spot. I was able to really enjoy myself while medicating with this product, but I would not recommend using it if you have things to do. The level of focus on this strain is not at a productive level.
Personally, I would save this product for when I am doing something enjoyable, like visiting with friends or family, or taking a nice EASY walk through nature. The heightened senses sensation really is awesome for mindfulness and it truly allowed me to open myself to experiencing everything around me. Conversations are more fun, sounds and smells are more vibrant, and happiness coupled with an uplifted mood makes this a definite go to for me in social settings. I felt no stress or anxiety when medicating with this product, which made social interaction a lot more enjoyable!
The only negative I experienced in this strain is dry-mouth. Some may consider the dizziness to be a negative, but for me, it added a more enjoyable feeling to the effects of this product, rather than a normal dizziness where I can’t get up and don’t feel like enjoying myself. I did test this strain a second time when I had a headache, and yes, this absolutely helped me with decreasing the severity of it. The massage-like pressure really relieved the sharp pressure in my head, leaving me headache free within a short time. I found that this strain was everything described and more, so this product is another one I am happy to add into my Five Stars club!
So that’s it for today folks! Join me next time when we toke and talk about another product and it’s effects over the first 90 minutes!
Disclaimer
Please remember, this blog is an account of my personal experience with this strain. Not everyone has the same experience with every strain, and that’s okay. I always recommend taking one to two hits at the most, and waiting at least forty-five minutes to see how the product effects you. Go low and slow, you can always take more if needed. *

Attachments

• E123E5E7-2D2B-4DE3-81B8-4475BF18D396.jpeg
    E123E5E7-2D2B-4DE3-81B8-4475BF18D396.jpeg
    585.1 KB · Views: 428
The First 90 Minutes Episode 11
Strain: 818 Headband
Dispensary: Liberty Cannabis / Holistic Industries Vitality collection (Sativa)
Dispensary Agent: Peter
Percentages: 19.50% THC / 0.39% CBD
Hello to all my cannabis loving and cannabis-curious friends! Today we are going to talk about a pretty fun strain I purchased from Liberty Cannabis in Somerville, Ma, called 819 Headband. According to Leafly.com and Strainspot.com, the desired effects of deep relaxation, pain relief, and a cerebral buzz will make this Sour Diesel X OG Kush hybrid leave you watching your pain and stress melt away. This strain tested for THC levels of 19.50% with a 0.39% CBD level, making this a highly psychoactive strain, and great for treating pain, anxiety, stress, depression, and headaches. Potential negatives include headaches, dizziness, and dry mouth. Now, without further ado, let’s light this bad boy up, and get to toking and talking about the first 90 minutes!
To start, these sticky buds come straight out the package with a packed punch aroma of diesel fuel, which hit my nostrils hard. It’s so strong that at first scent, if I didn’t know better, I’d think I was near a service station. The diesel fuel smell is a tad bit overpowering, but the aroma is amazing. Once the scent of diesel subsided, my sense started to pickup on the faintest hints of lemon.
Stepping up to the plate for the bud taste test, the diesel fuel flavor overtook my pallet, followed by slightest hints of lemon. Today I am medicating via joint, which when ground up, one bud gave me enough cannabis for one medium sized joint and one decent bowl. The inhale matches the bud taste test, with its strong diesel aroma hitting my taste buds on inhale, and fading into a lemony exhale.
Starting my session at 6:30 p.m. with two hits of the joint. I can feel the slight sensation of my body starting to relax. As if the tension was slowly leaving my body. My mood is starting to feel a bit more uplifted, and I am feeling a slight cerebral tingling starting to become present, as if someone were massaging my forehead and temples. I can feel a slight “Headband” effect coming on, and I can feel my body starting to feel overstimulated as my head starts to become slightly spacey.
Ten minutes later, at 6:40 p.m., that “Headband” feeling has significantly begun to increase. This sensation is bringing me back in time, to the days when I was a kid. I feel like I have just spun around in circles really fast, bringing on a feeling of dizziness. I do not feel this dizziness is so much a negative effect. I personally enjoy amusement park rides, and it feels more like the sensation I would experience on some of my favorite rides. My mood is very uplifted, and I feel very unfocused, yet extremely happy. My body feels relaxed, but not in a “couchlock” manner.
At 7:00 p.m., the cerebral buzz and “Headband” feelings have greatly increased. I feel very calm, stress free, and uplifted. I am really digging the “amusement park” feeling as it increases, and my uplifted mood has me feeling sociable, and somewhat silly. I have an overwhelming “head in the clouds” mindset, and my body relaxation is leading to slight tingling throughout my muscles, but again, not activity limiting to the point that you can’t get off the couch.
At 7:30 p.m., I am experiencing what only can be described as a “melting face” sensation, which pairs well with the “Headband” sensation. My eyes and brow feel heavy, as if my face was melting, but the “Headband” sensation has my face feeling like it’s being held on by the pleasurable pressure, leaving me with a cerebral buzz that has my head so relaxed. That fun “amusement park” feeling continues, and right now I could not be happier. My body feels overstimulated to the point that even my clothes feel soft and comforting against my skin. I feel happy, calm, relaxed, and still sociable. I am greatly enjoying hanging out with others while medicating with this strain despite the lack of focus I am experiencing. I still feel happy and very silly. So far, the only negative I am experiencing is some dry mouth.
Rounding into the finish line at 8:00 p.m. I am feeling the effects starting to ease into a nice, balanced, mellow wave of pleasure. The head and body buzzes are still very present, but the dizziness and body tingling sensations have almost completely subsided. The “Headband” sensation is still present, but to a much lesser extent. The head in the clouds mindset has also subsided, as has the silliness. I feel calm, relaxed, happy, and very uplifted.
So here are my final thoughts. This strain is really fun. If you like amusement park rides, or want to travel back in time to when you were a kid, “this bud’s for you!” I really enjoyed the “Headband” pressure with the relaxed body feeling, and I LOVED that this strain made me feel like a kid again! The overstimulation of your senses, especially in regard to bodily sensations, is phenomenal. In my opinion, this particular trait is amazing for those intimate moments with your partner, or going for a massage at a spa.
One great thing about this strain is it hits you everywhere. I felt that the effects overall were very liberating and allowed me to escape my stress, I did not feel glued to one spot. I was able to really enjoy myself while medicating with this product, but I would not recommend using it if you have things to do. The level of focus on this strain is not at a productive level.
Personally, I would save this product for when I am doing something enjoyable, like visiting with friends or family, or taking a nice EASY walk through nature. The heightened senses sensation really is awesome for mindfulness and it truly allowed me to open myself to experiencing everything around me. Conversations are more fun, sounds and smells are more vibrant, and happiness coupled with an uplifted mood makes this a definite go to for me in social settings. I felt no stress or anxiety when medicating with this product, which made social interaction a lot more enjoyable!
The only negative I experienced in this strain is dry-mouth. Some may consider the dizziness to be a negative, but for me, it added a more enjoyable feeling to the effects of this product, rather than a normal dizziness where I can’t get up and don’t feel like enjoying myself. I did test this strain a second time when I had a headache, and yes, this absolutely helped me with decreasing the severity of it. The massage-like pressure really relieved the sharp pressure in my head, leaving me headache free within a short time. I found that this strain was everything described and more, so this product is another one I am happy to add into my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ club!
So that’s it for today folks! Join me next time when we toke and talk about another product and it’s effects over the first 90 minutes!
Disclaimer
Please remember, this blog is an account of my personal experience with this strain. Not everyone has the same experience with every strain, and that’s okay. I always recommend taking one to two hits at the most, and waiting at least forty-five minutes to see how the product effects you. Go low and slow, you can always take more if needed. *
Great report, but it should be in the Smoke reports or strain reviews..... Not in frequently asked questions.

Back
Top Bottom