OGKZ strain review

OGKZ Strain Review

OGKZ by Humboldt Seed Organization is a popular Indica-dominated feminized cannabis strain in California, in the Mendocino Hills. By buying OGKZ seeds, you will be able to enjoy one of the best hybridizations works done in 2018.

OGKZ is undoubtedly one of the masterpieces of our breeders. Derived from pedigree genetics, Zkittlez and OGKB (OG Kush Breath), this Cali jewel keeps the amazing gassy aroma with sweet, citrus, and cedar nuances intact. In this grow report, our collaborator Stoney Tark provides tips and tricks on how to grow this cannabis jewel and make the most out of her.

A rainbow of sensations on your palate

The OGKZ has inherited many qualities from its famous parents, Zkittlez and OGKB (OG Kush Breath). The appearance of the heads after the manicure is simply spectacular, which will presage good results, and it will not disappoint you. Zkittlez is one of our most exquisite varieties, and one of our favorites for its flavor. The developed plants are an explosion of aromas and quality, and after the first puff, you will feel the appearance of a rainbow of sensation on your palate. Indoors, it is recommended to prolong the vegetative growth, while in the open air, it is better to place it in the pleasant environment of a greenhouse, or in a dry, warm and Mediterranean climate.

Aromas and flavors for all tastes and a powerful effect

OGKZ has an aroma very similar to that of gasoline, with sweet, citric and cedar touches, while its intense flavor, also of essence, will have nuances of pine, frankincense, grape and cinnamon. As for the effect, it will be cerebral, powerful, durable and inspiring.

Thanks to these effects and its high 24% average THC level, OGKZ is said to be the perfect choice for treating those suffering from migraines or headaches, chronic fatigue, depression and chronic stress. OGKZ has a super sweet grape and berry flavor with a fruity herbal overtone that turns slightly sour and spicy upon exhale. The aroma is of sour berries and spicy herbs with an earthy overtone that sweetens as you burn the nugs away. OGKZ buds have dense neon green spade-shaped nugs with dark purple undertones, vivid red hairs and a coating of frosty white crystal trichomes throughout.

HSO (Humboldt Seed Organization) Feminized Seed

Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

crossing Zkittlez x OGKB (OG Kush Breath)

Recommended culture Inside and outside

Flowering indoors 60 to 65 days

Indoor production 400-500 g / m 2

Harvest outdoors Mid-October

Outdoor production 2000-3000 g / plant

Size outside 3-4 m

THC 24%

CBD 0.1%

THC / CBD Ratio 240: 1

Effects:

Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing

May Relieve :

Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Stress

Flavors

Berry, Fruity, Herbal, Spicy, Sugary, Sweet

Aromas

Berry, Earthy, Pine, Sour, Spicy, Sweet

OGKZ nug image

The Conclusion

The buds are thick, sticky and reveal the most amazing fruity, funky aroma that can be tasted all the way down to the bottom of the joint. I am very impressed with the yield of this strain and am sure that, with a bigger pot from the seedling stage, more nutrients and incorporating plant training, the yields can really be enhanced. For hash makers, this is a brilliant variety with almost every leaf having a line of resin around the edge.

OGKZ works really well in smaller-sized grow tents or cupboards, due to her short but wide profile, finishing at a total height of 45 cm (17.7 inches). I would strongly suggest making sure that airflow around the inside and bottoms of the plant is permanently on and providing plenty of air to prevent any insects or plant diseases from infesting.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

@Tokin Roll n Roll, nice description of OGKZ.

The timing for reading your post was perfect for me, not only am I in the middle of planning to get seeds for next springs outdoor grow, but ma and I just shared a Zkittle while reading your post.

Kind of blows your socks off, don't it.

Anyway, where do I get seeds?
And, being an American, I was brainwashed to work in oz's. How many oz's will 2500 g make?

Thanks
garybo

@Tokin Roll n Roll, nice description of OGKZ.

The timing for reading your post was perfect for me, not only am I in the middle of planning to get seeds for next springs outdoor grow, but ma and I just shared a Zkittle while reading your post.

Kind of blows your socks off, don't it.

Anyway, where do I get seeds?
And, being an American, I was brainwashed to work in oz's. How many oz's will 2500 g make?

Thanks
garybo

The OGKZ and Green Crack were a couple of the first strain I grew for HSO and Dinafem. This was before they got in some kind of legal trouble in Spain. I still have their seeds for my pleasure.

HSO has just made a comeback after their legal issues, and OGKZ is now available again, but many of their other go to strains are not. Sad to say, Dinafem will most likely not survive to come back.

Back
Top Bottom