900 LED 2'x2' Panels - QuadBand

RedDawg

Good Afternoon Friendz.. !!

Just curious if anyone else has seen these new LED Panels,, and what they know or think about them.. ??

I just purchased a set of the all Red Panels and a set of the new QuadBand Panels as well,, for my 2nd small Grow Adventure (along with a few other new Lights and Toys too) .. lol .. And after they arrived and I set the QuadBand Panels up in my Blooming Tent and turned them on,, Im absolutely F@CKING AMAZED at how BRIGHT they are.. IF thats saying anything,, Im thinking that theyre going to REALLY work well as Side Lighting for my little Gurlz.. !! Although theyve only been turned on for a couple Days and I only have the QuadBand Panels set up so far,, the CH9 Humboldt Plant REALLY seems to be enjoying it.. ..

We shall see how well they do or dont work.. Ill be starting a new Journal here in the next few Days hopefully,, if for nothing else than to keep One for a Personal Log.. ..

Much Love and Respect to all.. ..

RedDawg

Good Afternoon..

Well not that there has been any Response,, LoL ,, but it SEEMS that my little Lady is enjoying the new LED Panels more and more every Day.. YaY !! .. :)

Just Recieved the two new 120watt QuandBand LED Fixtures today as well.. I set one of them up in the Veg.Tent a few minutes ago,, just kind of messing around with it to see what it looked like.. I thought the new 900 LED QuadBand Panels were Bright,, OMG,, Talk about BRIGHT,, DAYAM,, the new 120watt LED Fixtures put the Panels to SHAME.. !!

Although I still havent decided for sure where Im going to set EVERYTHING up yet (new Yo-Yo's should be here tomorrow),, will decide and then hang all of the new Panels and Lights Fixtures up with them then.. ..

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME Day today.. ..

Much Love and Respect.. ..

Hey RedDawg,

Looking forward to seeing your new 120's in action!

From what I've seen those 2 x 2 LED panels might be good for young seedlings and supplemental side lighting. Once you start getting above 120W with LEDs, the growing gets fun!

I guess the real question would be, what is the area of the grow room? That would determine the appropriate wattage needed.

not really if the ceiling is high enough pack as many 1k lights aspossible or ad more leds . im assuming he is in a tent or closet by the size of the light ! but still atleast try to get atleast 1k light in there

Hey RedDawg,

Looking forward to seeing your new 120's in action!

From what I've seen those 2 x 2 LED panels might be good for young seedlings and supplemental side lighting. Once you start getting above 120W with LEDs, the growing gets fun!

Mr.Endive..

Thank You kindly for your Reply.. And from what Ive seen so far,, my Single Lady in my Bloom Tent is REALLY enjoying the Addition.. Ive only installed the QuadBand LED Panel in the Bloom Tent so far,, and over the last Week thats its been in there she is LOVING it.. !!

I guess the real question would be, what is the area of the grow room? That would determine the appropriate wattage needed.

Mr.Endive..

I have 2 of the 2x2x5 Tents,, 1 for Veg and 1 for Blooming.. As for Wattage,, ( between all of the Lights in the Tents I really dont know,, lol ).. But,, I personally believe that having different types of Lighting is more beneficial than just 1 type of Lighting.. And with my prior results before the new Panels and Fixtures I was very pleased,, so with any Luck it will even be better.. ..

Hope everything is going well for you..

Much Love and Respect to you and yours my Friend.. ..

:)

yah 120 is not enough to make it boom , bump it up to like 700 or so and then they will love you.

not really if the ceiling is high enough pack as many 1k lights aspossible or ad more leds . im assuming he is in a tent or closet by the size of the light ! but still atleast try to get atleast 1k light in there

Mr.FarmThis..

LoL.. Between all of the different types of Lighting in my 2 Tents Im sure there is more than 700watts.. Sheeesh.. People these Days.. LoL

Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

Mr.FarmThis..

LoL.. Between all of the different types of Lighting in my 2 Tents Im sure there is more than 700watts.. Sheeesh.. People these Days.. LoL

wow really .... that is how you talk to people ( people these days ) .....
well im not sure how many lights you have in your tent so there for i dont know what your total wattage is !!!
chill out there bud i was just putting out my 2 cents . good luck with your more than 700 watt grow !:goodluck:

wow really .... that is how you talk to people ( people these days ) .....
well im not sure how many lights you have in your tent so there for i dont know what your total wattage is !!!
chill out there bud i was just putting out my 2 cents . good luck with your more than 700 watt grow !:goodluck:

Mr.FarmThis..

Im not really sure how you took what I said.. But let me assure you it wasnt meant to be mean or degrading in any way.. I always TRY to be Respectful to everyone,, even when they arent to me.. Hence the last Sentence,, "Much Love and Respect to you and yours".. ..

I will appologise if you took it any other way.. ..

Again,, Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

I'll say, my 90w LED only came with a wii controller... :tokin:

Mr.Endive..

LoL.. !! .. Mine came with an XBox Controller,, but I cant figure out how to make the damn thing work right.. LoL.. ..

Although,, I will say that I was very satisfied with the outcome of my first Grow with my first LED,, and with any Luck,, this Grow will turn out even better with the new LED's included.. ..

Mr.FarmThis..

Im not really sure how you took what I said.. But let me assure you it wasnt meant to be mean or degrading in any way.. I always TRY to be Respectful to everyone,, even when they arent to me.. Hence the last Sentence,, "Much Love and Respect to you and yours".. ..

I will appologise if you took it any other way.. ..

Again,, Much Love and Respect to you and yours.. ..

no problem sorry if i took it the wrong way . :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom