A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

@Smokeythebandit This is presented as a reference to Rick Simpson Oil.

A couple of years ago I went through Rick's treatment plan and came up with the following:

Code:
4 days  0.5 grain  3X daily =    6 grains  each capsule = rosin from 1/8 gm flower
4 days  1.0 grains 3X daily =   12 grains      36 capsules needed                     4.5 gm flower
4 days  2.0 grains 3X daily =   24 grains  each capsule = rosin from 1/2 gm flower
4 days  4.0 grains 3X daily =   48 grains    36 capsules needed                    18.0 gm flower
4 days  8.0 grains 3X daily =   96 grains  each capsule = rosin from 2 gm flower
40 days 16.0 grains 3X daily = 1920 grains      252 capsules needed                  504.0 gm flower
Total                        = 2106 grains
Complete regimen =  oil from 454gm flowers
Therefore 1 grain = oil from 1/4 gm flower

Rick used high strength indicas to make his RSO. I'm guessing the maximum potency of the flower he had available was 20%. Using 20% as the cannabinoid content of the flower, one gram of flower contains 200 mg cannabinoids. Since a grain sized slug of RSO contains the cannabinoids from 1/4gm of flower, it will contain approximately 50mg cannabinoids. The above can be re-computed as follows:

Code:
4 days  0.5 grains (25 mg cannabinoids)  3X daily
4 days  1.0 grains (50 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  2.0 grains (100 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  4.0 grains (200 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  8.0 grains (400 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
40 days 16.0 grains (800 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily

Rick devised a 60 day oral treatment plan, of which the first twenty were used to ease the patient into accepting the high doses of THC. This is reflected above. What you are trying to do is adapt this plan to one using multiple delivery paths, some of which are more efficient than others.

The above should be treated as the upper dosage limits. I agree with Sue that a lesser amount is probably needed. The question is "How much less?" Sue has given her take on it, and I can't disagree. Let the cancer tests be your guide. Monitor them closely, and adjust the dosages after each test if needed:
  • if the cancer is shrinking - stay with the current dose;
  • if the cancer is unchanged - increase the dosages by 25%; and
  • if the cancer is growing - increase the dosages by at least 50%.
The prescribe, test, re-evaluate cycle is the same as doctors use for any medication. We need to use it too.

Thank you both Sue and Old Salt For the input...it helps tremendously

@Smokeythebandit This is presented as a reference to Rick Simpson Oil.

A couple of years ago I went through Rick's treatment plan and came up with the following:

Code:
4 days  0.5 grain  3X daily =    6 grains  each capsule = rosin from 1/8 gm flower
4 days  1.0 grains 3X daily =   12 grains      36 capsules needed                     4.5 gm flower
4 days  2.0 grains 3X daily =   24 grains  each capsule = rosin from 1/2 gm flower
4 days  4.0 grains 3X daily =   48 grains    36 capsules needed                    18.0 gm flower
4 days  8.0 grains 3X daily =   96 grains  each capsule = rosin from 2 gm flower
40 days 16.0 grains 3X daily = 1920 grains      252 capsules needed                  504.0 gm flower
Total                        = 2106 grains
Complete regimen =  oil from 454gm flowers
Therefore 1 grain = oil from 1/4 gm flower

Rick used high strength indicas to make his RSO. I'm guessing the maximum potency of the flower he had available was 20%. Using 20% as the cannabinoid content of the flower, one gram of flower contains 200 mg cannabinoids. Since a grain sized slug of RSO contains the cannabinoids from 1/4gm of flower, it will contain approximately 50mg cannabinoids. The above can be re-computed as follows:

Code:
4 days  0.5 grains (25 mg cannabinoids)  3X daily
4 days  1.0 grains (50 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  2.0 grains (100 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  4.0 grains (200 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
4 days  8.0 grains (400 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily
40 days 16.0 grains (800 mg cannabinoids) 3X daily

Rick devised a 60 day oral treatment plan, of which the first twenty were used to ease the patient into accepting the high doses of THC. This is reflected above. What you are trying to do is adapt this plan to one using multiple delivery paths, some of which are more efficient than others.

The above should be treated as the upper dosage limits. I agree with Sue that a lesser amount is probably needed. The question is "How much less?" Sue has given her take on it, and I can't disagree. Let the cancer tests be your guide. Monitor them closely, and adjust the dosages after each test if needed:
  • if the cancer is shrinking - stay with the current dose;
  • if the cancer is unchanged - increase the dosages by 25%; and
  • if the cancer is growing - increase the dosages by at least 50%.
The prescribe, test, re-evaluate cycle is the same as doctors use for any medication. We need to use it too.

I've been looking at suppository molds. They are available in several sizes, 1, 2, and 3ml. The 1ml is usually for children. The 2ml is the normal size used for adults, and is plenty large enough for the vast majority of people.

An exact recipe depends on the strength of your concentrate (oil or rosin), and your desired results. I use four parts coconut oil to one part liquid lecithin to bring the volume up to what I want. Note that any concentrate or infusion needs to be decarbed if you want the non-acidic forms of the cannabinoids (THC vs THCa). If you use an oil infusion, just add 1/3 the volume of liquid lecithin.

The mold I'm looking at is described as Silicone suppository mould - reusable, sterilised 48 X 2ml on e-Bay. The single use molds, such as 100 Empty Suppository Moulds 2ml + FREE! 3ml Filling Pipettes cost about half that. You may need to watch your temperatures if you decide on the single use molds.

Thank you for the useful tips :)

Just to clear my confusion, while I'm making my batch of medicine (2:1 THC:CBD, 200ml THC:100ml, how much lecithin and olive oil would I mix with it. I'm confused on ratios when it comes to the full recipe (lecithin/olive oil : medicine (thc/cbd).

Due to the way RSO is made, the cannabinoids are already decarboxylated. Now you just need to calculate how much RSO, oil, and lecithin to add. Lets use 25 suppositories with a dose of 50mg THC each as our batch.

We need enough to fill 25 capsules, so our desired volume is 25 * 2ml = 50 ml
mix up this volume of a oil / lecithin mix in a 1:4 ratio
lecithin = (1/(1+4)) * 50 = 10ml
oil = (4/(1+4)) * 50 = 40ml

RSO = number of capsules x dose / THC content = 25 * 50mg / (70/100) = 1786mg
Measure this out into a measuring cup or glass that is marked at 50ml.

You'll have to heat all of the components to get them to flow and mix easily. Yes, we have made more of the oil/lecithin mix than we need. This is to ensure we have enough to make the final product.

Pour enough of the oil/lecithin mix into the RSO to bring the volume up to 50ml. Mix together well, and fill your suppositories. With the measurement errors, you should have enough for 24 - 26 of them.

You can use measuring cups or beakers to do this in. I have some smaller 100 ml measuring glasses. You should be able to find them in stores like Walmart, or on-line.

Using this this method, you can make your suppositories as strong or weak as you wish. It really is the only semi-accurate method if you don't know the specific gravity (weight/volume) of all the components. I have measured it for rosin, and it varies between 0.95 and 1.1, depending on the strain and the way it was pressed.

Thank you so much:) I didnt see your reply and asked another question but the answers are here. Really appreciate it .

Due to the way RSO is made, the cannabinoids are already decarboxylated. Now you just need to calculate how much RSO, oil, and lecithin to add. Lets use 25 suppositories with a dose of 50mg THC each as our batch.

We need enough to fill 25 capsules, so our desired volume is 25 * 2ml = 50 ml
mix up this volume of a oil / lecithin mix in a 1:4 ratio
lecithin = (1/(1+4)) * 50 = 10ml
oil = (4/(1+4)) * 50 = 40ml

RSO = number of capsules x dose / THC content = 25 * 50mg / (70/100) = 1786mg
Measure this out into a measuring cup or glass that is marked at 50ml.

You'll have to heat all of the components to get them to flow and mix easily. Yes, we have made more of the oil/lecithin mix than we need. This is to ensure we have enough to make the final product.

Pour enough of the oil/lecithin mix into the RSO to bring the volume up to 50ml. Mix together well, and fill your suppositories. With the measurement errors, you should have enough for 24 - 26 of them.

You can use measuring cups or beakers to do this in. I have some smaller 100 ml measuring glasses. You should be able to find them in stores like Walmart, or on-line.

Using this this method, you can make your suppositories as strong or weak as you wish. It really is the only semi-accurate method if you don't know the specific gravity (weight/volume) of all the components. I have measured it for rosin, and it varies between 0.95 and 1.1, depending on the strain and the way it was pressed.

Hi Old Salt .. if you dont mind I have another question. If I wanted to incorporate CBD into my mix 2:1 THC:CBD would I add 893mg to the thc then pour over the olive oil/lecithin mix into a 50ml measuring cup? That would give me less carrier oil per capsule. Or would I have to increase all the other ingredients?

Also when I want to increase my dosage let's say
200 mg per capsule .. would I only increase the amount of THC in this formula and still use a 50ml measuring cup?

Hi Old Salt .. if you dont mind I have another question. If I wanted to incorporate CBD into my mix 2:1 THC:CBD would I add 893mg to the thc then pour over the olive oil/lecithin mix into a 50ml measuring cup? That would give me less carrier oil per capsule. Or would I have to increase all the other ingredients?

Also when I want to increase my dosage let's say
200 mg per capsule .. would I only increase the amount of THC in this formula and still use a 50ml measuring cup?

Rosin, and I think cannabis oils weigh close to 1gm / ml.

Since you are mixing by volume, it's a good approximation, but I'd make a little extra oil/lecithin filler, and add enough of this mix to the RSO, so that you end up with your desired volume. You need to add less coconut oil (or whatever oil you use) / lecithin as filler so that you end up with a stronger capsule.

Let's say that you want your capsules to contain 100mg THC and 50 mg CBD, and that you are making enough for 50 doses. You need:
100mg [per dose] * 50 [doses] * RSO THC content = 0.1 * 50 * 100/70 = 7.14 gm (mg / 1000 = gm)
50mg [per dose] * 50 [doses] * RSO CBD content = 0.05 * 50 * 100/70 = 3.57 gm

total RSO = 7.14 gm + 3.57 gm = 10.71gm or approx 10.71ml

Now, we know how much of each type of RSO to add to each capsule or suppository. We need to determine how much oil/lecithin filler we need.

For size 2 capsules (0.37ml) we need 50 * 0.37ml or 18.5ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 7.79ml. This may or may not be too thick for filling the capsules.

For size 0 capsules (0.68ml) we need 50 * 0.68ml or 34ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 23.29ml.

For 2ml suppositories we need 50 * 2ml or 100ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 89.29ml.

Note that all three examples have the same dose of cannabinoids. The difference is the amount of oil/lecithin 'filler' that we need. If you make 5% extra filler, and top up the RSO to get the volume you need to fill the capsules or suppositories, you'll be fine. Always start with the dosage and number of doses you want to make, and work from there.

The above is great if you happen to have lots of RSO available, but what if you have a limited supply? In this case, you need to find out how many doses you have the ingredients for. Lets say you have 5 gm of high THC RSO, and 2gm of high CBD RSO. We still want our 100mg THC / 50mg CBD dosages. We attack that problem like this:

100mg [per dose] * X [doses] * RSO THC content = 5gm
5000mg / (100mg * 100/70) = 35 doses

50 mg [per dose] * X [doses] * RSO CBD content = 2gm
2000mg / (50mg * 100/70) = 28 doses

Now we take the one that we have the least doses for as the number we will make. In our case this is the CBD, so we are making the 28 doses...

100mg [per dose] * 28 [doses] * RSO THC content = 0.1 * 28 * 100/70 = 4 gm
50mg [per dose] * 28 [doses] * RSO CBD content = 0.05 * 28 * 100/70 = 2 gm

total RSO = 4 gm + 2 gm = 6 gm or approx 6 ml

The amount of filler is dependent on what size your capsules or suppositories are, and calculated as in the previous section.

Hi all I just had a chance to read these test results from Mr Krip. I'm a little disappointed to read the results here as all I heard was great things about suppositories.

I can't help feel a little confused as to what course of treatment to use. I've now got my dad doing 3 suppositories a day...he doesn't really want to take any orally but now I'm confused again if the suppositories are having any effect at all after reading this

Not sure if you saw this link I posted some time ago: The Cannabis Oil Suppository Debate: Personal Testing & Results

Hi all I just had a chance to read these test results from Mr Krip. I'm a little disappointed to read the results here as all I heard was great things about suppositories.

I can't help feel a little confused as to what course of treatment to use. I've now got my dad doing 3 suppositories a day...he doesn't really want to take any orally but now I'm confused again if the suppositories are having any effect at all after reading this

Base your decision on what you’re witnessing Smokey. They currently lack the testing capacity to explain what’s really going on, but that lack of investigation and investment in actually looking doesn’t discount the reality that those who use suppositories feel appreciatively better and their lab numbers improve.

If it were me I’d stick with it.

Have you tried one yourself, so you can feel what’s happening in your own body? That may cause you to feel a little more confident about the modality.

CBD, A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis by Leonard Leinow and Juliana Birnbaum has a table for different routes of absorption. Here is a synopsis:

inhalation - 10% -> 35%, lasts 2-4 hrs (smoke, vape)
ingestion - 8% -> 15%, lasts 6-8 hrs (edibles, including capsules)
oral/mucosal - 6% -> 20%, lasts 4 - 6 hrs (tinctures, infusions)
topical - n/a, lasts 2 - 4 hrs (salve or balm)
transdermal - 100%, lasts 12hrs (patch) or 4 hrs (gel)

They also include this image:
full

Figure 15: Bioavailability of Cannabis: Routes

And this regarding suppositories:
"Suppositories have been used for centuries as a way to deliver medication to the colon where it can be absorbed directly, having bypassed the stomach and liver. It is an excellent way to obtain the health benefits of CBD, especially when oral intake is restricted. There is greater absorption and bioavailability when medication is delivered by way of rectal or vaginal tissues. Suppositories are especially useful for cancer patients with pelvic, rectal, colon, prostate, or ovarian cancer. In addition, most people report that they are able to take large doses of THC by suppositories without experiencing the psychoactive high from other delivery methods. It is recommended for cancer patients who need large doses of both CBD and THC and who want to minimize psychoactive side effects. Suppositories are best made from mixing concentrated cannabis oil with cocoa butter."

I strongly recommend getting a copy of this book. It includes the above, and has recommendations for the treatment of many medical conditions and diseases, including cancer. A review of this book was published by @Teddy Edwards. The ebook is available from North Atlantic Books for $14.99 USD. They offer a 45% discount on your first order.

P.S. This book also confirms my guesstimate of 50mg cannabinoids per grain sized piece of RSO. Note that this is still an estimate. The only way to be sure is to have it tested.

You're here because you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer and you're hoping Concentrated Cannabis Oil is your "magic bullet." No one here is going to tell you that we're going to cure you of cancer. That possibility lies squarely in your own hands and under your control. We can tell you that CCO kills cancer cells. We know that by the standard of being cancer-free for five years or longer, the numbers of survivors using CCO is growing exponentially. We won't call it a "magic bullet", but we will say that Concentrated Cannabis Oil is a powerful medicine for treating cancer.

We know that your body is wonderfully equipped with its own Endocannabinoid system, evolved to create an atmosphere of homeostasis where cancer is a non-issue. We know that when you're sick or stressed, often your body can't produce enough natural cannabinoids to convince tumor cells to let themselves die for the good of the community, and that's where Concentrated Cannabis Oil comes into play. The cannabinoids you introduce will perfectly mirror the action of the ones your stressed body can't produce fast enough. Now you potentially have enough cannabinoids to attach to the extra receptors on the tumor cells. It's a numbers game, like much else in life. Thankfully we have a way to get those numbers back on your side.

You notice I said "potentially". You can dump all the cannabinoids you want into your system, but if you don't bother to make sure your body can get easy access to them you're pretty much spitting into the wind, wasting valuable resources, energy and emotion. "Bioavailability". Our word for the day. If you're going to invest all this time and energy into the attempt, give your body the best opportunity to make use of the medication.

The two chief considerations we'll be touching on as we go forward are:

1) Taking your proper doses more frequently maintains a more even level of cannabinoids working on your behalf.

2) Creating a state of "Competitive Inhibition" - med speak for "keeping the enzymes in the liver busy so they don't notice the hoard of cannabinoids sliding by them seeking out cancer cells" - will greatly increase your body's chances of utilizing this medication.

We'll also be exploring and explaining the latest exciting findings in the field of oncology by those actively researching CCO and its use as an aggressive medication in cancer treatment, and doing our very best to help you connect to organizations that can be more active in the real world, beyond this digital field that limits us. You're going to benefit from the physical presence of those caring souls with boots on the ground that can now be found within most communities.

Cajun has laid out the regimen he and others are following as they work to bring their own bodies back into homeostasis. You'll notice it's much more than simply using oil. Healing is an all-inclusive adventure. He doesn't mention it, but laughter is an equally important component. Make sure you get your daily dose. Hugs where you can grab them. They're a healing force all their own.

We know it's scary. Don't be afraid to ask anything. Knowledge is power. If we don't have your answer, we'll move heaven and earth to find someone who can speak with authority. It's what we're here for.

Alright. Let's get to work.

*****​

This method is not meant to replace anyone's current successful protocol.

Dietary Considerations: Follow the alkaline diet guidelines. This makes a hostile environment in the body helping prevent illness and disease. Organic everything if at all possible.

Activate Cannaboid Receptors: Include demethylating agents such as green tea. These protect the CB1 receptors from shutdown due to methylation. Phenols, Phenylpropanoids and essential oils can clean cell receptors. Grapefruit juice cleans and clears the cannabinoid receptors. Mangos will be used for pre-dosing to avoid the"Grapefruit Affect" since I have heart medications that will have interactions with grapefruit.

Competitive Inhibition Considerations: Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30—40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes "busy work" so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower. Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30—40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver.

Carrier Oil Considerations: Since I am targeting the liver via anal ingestion of a portion of the doses I will be using coconut oil. Coconut Oil is a Medium Chained Fatty Acid. MCFAs are absorbed directly from the intestines into the portal vein and sent straight to the liver.

Producing the Cannabis Oils: Make cannabis oils accordlingly. Since I am targeting my liver my carrier oil of choice will be coconut oil.

Dosing Considerations: The object is to ingest a minimum of 1g of cannabis oil on a daily basis. If you're not accustomed to THC in the system, start with a very low dose of 25 mg 3 times a day. I will double the dosage to 50 mg after 5 maybe 6 days. I will try to double the dosage to100 mg 4 times a day in 4 to 5 days. From that time forward I hope to double the dosage every 4 days until I have reached a daily dosage that is at least 1 g of cannabis oils.

Dosage Administration: When the dosages reach 100 mg/dose, the dosages will be administered as 25% oral and 75% anal which will be deeply inserted to the rectum as to hit the hepatic portal vein to quickly move the oils to the liver.

Pre-Dosage Preparation: 30—40minutes before dosage:
80 mg Apinenin
200mg Amentoflavone(Ginko Baloba,Amentomax)
1 Mango cup

I have achieved my treatment goal within 2 months with this protocol.
What was your treatment goal? And how did you check the results?

Thank you Sue and Old Salt For explaining that....so far were doing great still with the caps...waiting for a mould to arrive and going to try making them in a mould.

Sue I saw your post on suppositories made in the mould...would using evoo work, or would they not harden enough when frozen...so should I use coconut oil for those

Base your decision on what you’re witnessing Smokey. They currently lack the testing capacity to explain what’s really going on, but that lack of investigation and investment in actually looking doesn’t discount the reality that those who use suppositories feel appreciatively better and their lab numbers improve.

If it were me I’d stick with it.

Have you tried one yourself, so you can feel what’s happening in your own body? That may cause you to feel a little more confident about the modality.

Rosin, and I think cannabis oils weigh close to 1gm / ml.

Since you are mixing by volume, it's a good approximation, but I'd make a little extra oil/lecithin filler, and add enough of this mix to the RSO, so that you end up with your desired volume. You need to add less coconut oil (or whatever oil you use) / lecithin as filler so that you end up with a stronger capsule.

Let's say that you want your capsules to contain 100mg THC and 50 mg CBD, and that you are making enough for 50 doses. You need:
100mg [per dose] * 50 [doses] * RSO THC content = 0.1 * 50 * 100/70 = 7.14 gm (mg / 1000 = gm)
50mg [per dose] * 50 [doses] * RSO CBD content = 0.05 * 50 * 100/70 = 3.57 gm

total RSO = 7.14 gm + 3.57 gm = 10.71gm or approx 10.71ml

Now, we know how much of each type of RSO to add to each capsule or suppository. We need to determine how much oil/lecithin filler we need.

For size 2 capsules (0.37ml) we need 50 * 0.37ml or 18.5ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 7.79ml. This may or may not be too thick for filling the capsules.

For size 0 capsules (0.68ml) we need 50 * 0.68ml or 34ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 23.29ml.

For 2ml suppositories we need 50 * 2ml or 100ml total volume.
The oil/lecithin filler needed is our total volume minus the RSO volume of 10.71ml or 89.29ml.

Note that all three examples have the same dose of cannabinoids. The difference is the amount of oil/lecithin 'filler' that we need. If you make 5% extra filler, and top up the RSO to get the volume you need to fill the capsules or suppositories, you'll be fine. Always start with the dosage and number of doses you want to make, and work from there.

The above is great if you happen to have lots of RSO available, but what if you have a limited supply? In this case, you need to find out how many doses you have the ingredients for. Lets say you have 5 gm of high THC RSO, and 2gm of high CBD RSO. We still want our 100mg THC / 50mg CBD dosages. We attack that problem like this:

100mg [per dose] * X [doses] * RSO THC content = 5gm
5000mg / (100mg * 100/70) = 35 doses

50 mg [per dose] * X [doses] * RSO CBD content = 2gm
2000mg / (50mg * 100/70) = 28 doses

Now we take the one that we have the least doses for as the number we will make. In our case this is the CBD, so we are making the 28 doses...

100mg [per dose] * 28 [doses] * RSO THC content = 0.1 * 28 * 100/70 = 4 gm
50mg [per dose] * 28 [doses] * RSO CBD content = 0.05 * 28 * 100/70 = 2 gm

total RSO = 4 gm + 2 gm = 6 gm or approx 6 ml

The amount of filler is dependent on what size your capsules or suppositories are, and calculated as in the previous section.

Hi OldSalt,
Thank you so much for the breakdown, this is amazingly helpful :)
Can you please give me your opinion as I could not get ahold of RSO CBD oil therefore I replaced it with Full spectrum steam distilled industrial hemp terpines, plus cbd isolate (50mg x50 doses=2.5 grams)
Recipe:
7.14 gm RSO
2.5 gm CBD isolate with few drops of hemp terpines
20ml liquid sunflower lecithin
80ml olive oil

I did not have 2ml syringes to make 50 doses of 100mg THC + 50mg CBD, so I made 100 x 1ml syringes and have been using 2 syringes as one dose.

I'm wondering if the cbd isolate and terpines will work the same way as CBD RSO?
I also have full spectrum CBD oil with added oils like tumeric, blackseed, spearmint, ginger and cinnamon. Can this be used or too many essential oils?

I think I'd mix the CBD isolate and terpines with the RSO, and leave out the CBD oil.

I put my bottle of EVOO into the fridge last night. It was still liquid this morning, so I tossed it into the freezer. It did gel in there. I wonder if @SweetSue adds something so it will gel at higher temperatures.

Oh I wasnt aware it has to gel? Its pretty runny.

If you are using a syringe to apply it, then no it does not need to gel. If you use suppositories without a capsule shell, then they should be solid. The book states "Suppositories are best made from mixing concentrated cannabis oil with cocoa butter ." I haven't made these yet, so I can't confirm citing personal experience.

Hello!

This is my first post here on this amazing forum.

I cured my father 2 years ago with CCO. His diagnose was brain steam glioma, he wasn't able to talk and walk. Doctors said he has 10-14 days and that nothing can be done... same day i cooked my first CCO and now (2 years later) he is pretty OK, walking and talking and happy working on his little farm. And doctors can not believe he is still alive.

All that was before i found this forum.

Now a friend of mine (35 years young) got cancer, brain tumor. Doctor did the chemo and radiation therapy but the cancer didn't stop growing. Now they say they cant help him...

At first he didn't want to try cannabis as medicine, but now he will. So with all this great info from this forum i am thinking about making him BIO BOMBS with olive oil. I have a very strong CCO, i got it tested and it has 63,54% THC so i will start with 20:1 ratio and will see how he will handle it.

I am wandering if olive oil is a good choice or should i use any other oil?
Is 20:1 good start or should i go 30:1 or even less strong?
Because of his condition he is having epileptic seizures, can THC make this worse?

i would really appreciate any opinions/answer/corrections, to know if i am going in to right direction.

:welcome: to the forum...

We are not doctors, so proceed at your friend's and your own risk. Start low and build up the dosages, while monitoring the state of the cancer. I strongly recommend getting a copy of CBD, A Patient’s Guide to Medicinal Cannabis by Leonard Leinow and Juliana Birnbaum and reading it yourself. As time is at a premium I'll provide the following quotes from the book:

Brain Cancer

A 2004 study showed that CBD was able to produce significant anti-tumor activity both in vitro and in vivo, thus suggesting a possible application of CBD as an antineoplastic agent. Authors of a 2010 research study wrote:

“The CB1 and CB2 receptor agonist ∆-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has been shown to be a broad-range inhibitor of cancer in culture and in vivo, and is currently being used in a clinical trial for the treatment of glioblastoma. It has been suggested that other plant-derived cannabinoids, which do not interact efficiently with CB1 and CB1 receptors, can modulate the actions of ∆-9 THC.

In several glioblastoma cell lines, THC and cannabidiol acted synergistically to inhibit cell proliferation. The treatment of glioblastoma cells with both compounds led to significant modulations of the cell cycle and induction of reactive oxygen species and apoptosis as well as specific modulations of extracellular signal-regulated kinase and caspase activities. These specific changes were not observed with either compound individually, indicating that the signal transduction pathways affected by the combination treatment were unique. The results suggest that the addition of CBD to THC regimens may improve the overall effectiveness in the treatment of glioblastoma in cancer patients.

and...

Cristina Sanchez, cancer researcher at University of Spain, stated in an interview in 2015 that glioblastoma tumors are more responsive to a higher THC content in the CBD:THC ratio.

If you are talking CBD to THC ratios, 20:1 is often recommended. I'd be tempted to start with more THC. As the dosages for cancer are generally very high, think about suppositories, or a rectal injection to avoid the high. You may want to add oral capsules to get some of those benefits as well.

I'd start dosing at 1mg / lb of body weight per day for the cannabinoids, and increase the dosages by 50% after each test if the tumor is not shrinking. Split the daily dosage into thirds, taking it three times per day.

See my posts over past 2-3 pages to learn how to compute what you put into capsules or suppositories to get your desired doses.

Old Salt, you are the most valuable resource. :hug::hug::hug:

Old Salt thank you for your replay! I will get the book ;)
SweetSue thank you also, i read many valuable posts from you.

Yesterday i mixed CCO with olive oil and lecithin 20:1 and today i will put it in gelatin capsules size 00. I hope capsules can hold it, due to olive oil the mix is not so solid, it is pretty liquid... I was thinking for next time to try half olive oil and half coconut oil, to make it more thick. Or maybe cocoa butter.

He will be taking CBD drops separated. Would it be better to include some CBD oil in my BIO BOMB mix? Due to better bioavailability in combination with oils and lecithin.

If i am correct all capsules can be used orally or as suppositories? Or are there some special capsules to be used as suppositories?

Also i was thinking about how to go on form here. Now he said he is willing to take capsules 3 times a day (hopefully as suppositories). So if eventually he gets to 1g of CCO per day there will be much less of oil and lecithin. If my calculations are correct this means:
10g CCO+16g Olive or coconut oil+4g lecithin for 30 capsules for 10 days. So i am wondering how does this ratio CCO : oil+lecithin effect bioavailability. Is there a minimum amount of oil and lecithin to be present with cannabinoids?

Back
Top Bottom