A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

tptb73

Agreed, difficult one to find out there in the land of google.

Something to start with for ya:
CannBudwig Protocol | Stoney Girl Gardens
Cannabis Budwig Protocol Dosage | Stoney Girl Gardens

Stony girl has a few more pages on her site addressing the Cannabis -Budwig or CannaBud or CannaBudwig ......

Thank you for helping out. I'm out of it today.

Thanks Cajun, but you confused me. Sorry, maybe it's just my reading. You said flaxseed oil "is a great carrier along with extra virgin olive oil for most problems other than liver issues. But then you said "it's better than coconut oil because it's a MCFA and is not metabolized as quickly as coconut oil so the cannabinoids have a better chance binding to a cancerous cell's EDS receptor." I think what you're saying is that with liver issues use coconut oil. For other issues it's okay to use flaxseed oil unless the cancer is estrogen based. So even though my disease is not estrogen based but is a liver issues, I should continue using coconut oil. Is that correct?

We appreciate you and your advice. I know it's time consuming but you have the ability to help many, many people. Thanks, Cajun.

You got it exactly right.
Flaxseed & olive oil are better carriers for most issues, except the liver...
But, flaxseed should be used with caution if treating an estrogen-involved issue (like breast cancer that is ER positive).

Sorry, I'm trying to keep it simple, but informative.

tptb73

Agreed, difficult one to find out there in the land of google.

Something to start with for ya:
CannBudwig Protocol | Stoney Girl Gardens
Cannabis Budwig Protocol Dosage | Stoney Girl Gardens

Stony girl has a few more pages on her site addressing the Cannabis -Budwig or CannaBud or CannaBudwig ......

Cajuncelt,

You're saying that anyone with an estrogen based disease should not use flaxseed oil, correct? My wife's breast cancer is estrogen based, so she should not use flaxseed oil in this protocol, correct?

I tried to research the Canna-Budwig protocol last night and came up with basically nothing. The only thing I could find was a YouTube video of some incredibly stoned woman who could barely talk making the oil.

I know that you are making a huge sacrifice to spend your time helping us out here on this forum because you have your own issues, & I really truly appreciate it. But, if you could post the full protocol for my wife so we can get started on it right away, I would so appreciate it. Of course, considering that she has an estrogen based disease.

I would love to help you out in return, but I just can't think of any way to do that. If you can think of a way, please let me know. Thanks!

Right. Carcinoma or KRAS breast cancer is WAY different than ER+ breast cancers.
Be cautious of using flaxseed with her. At least monitor her labs. You'll know pretty quick.
Substitute the flaxseed with grapeseed, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, ect.

OTD posted a link to some CannaBudwig sites. I checked out one of them & they're right on the $.

Thanks Cajun. I know when you're replying to more than one person with different kinds of cancers and issues, it can get difficult for the recipients to know if you're speaking to their particular situation or on the whole. Thanks for clarifying. I think I have one more question. For me, I know not to use flaxseed oil as a carrier oil for the cannabis, however, is it okay for me to consume (orally) flaxseed oil as in the flaxseed oil/cottage cheese concoction (FOCC) that is the hallmark of the Budwig Protocol? Or do I need to stay away from Flaxseed Oil all together even though I don't take the cannabis oil orally, only via suppositories and tacking, which I can control? I have 3 of Dr. Budwig's book and I'm on the flaxseedoil2 forum for those who are fighting cancer or it's recurrence via the full Budwig Protocol and I've never read in her books nor heard of anyone comment about staying away from FSO if there are liver issues. Just curious if you have a feel for that. Thanks, again.

Hey Cajuncelt, great thread.. nice to see bioavailability being taken seriously. I myself haven't yet tried adding Lecithin to my olive oil, mainly because of reports that the effects basically are shorter lasting along with stronger. But either way could be good and i plan on trying a Lecithin combination soon.

I would like to add something though, and it has to do with essential oils which i am adding to my oil.. 2 drops per 10ml to be exact, and a combination of lemongrass oil, lavender oil, and sweet orange oil. Some of the main terpenes which alter the effect of Cannabis are myrcene(lemongrass), linalool(lavender), and limonene(sweet orange).

In my daytime oil i use lemongrass and sweet orange, and for the night time oil lemongrass and lavender. Seems to work quite well and could be worth looking into for you. Greatly helps with taste and smell as well :yummy:, and it also makes it much better for topical use!

This method is not meant to replace anyone's current successful protocol.

Dietary Considerations:Follow the alkaline diet guidelines.This makes a hostile environment in the body helping prevent illness and disease.Organic everything if at all possible.
Activate Cannaboid Receptors:Include demethylating agents such as green tea.These protect the CB1 receptors from shutdown due to methylation.Phenols and Phenylpropanoids essental oils. These can clean cell receptors.Grapefruit juice cleans and clears the cannabinoid receptors. Mangos will be used for pre-dosing to avoid the"Grapefruit Affect"since I have heart medications that will have interactions with grapefruit.
Competitive Inhibition Considerations:Ingest apigenin and amentoflavone supplements 30—40 minutes before dosing to provide the liver enzyzmes "busy work" so the cannabinoids are metabolized away slower.Do not ingest coconut oil or other fats 30—40 minutes before dosing so the medicine can target the liver.
Carrier Oil Considerations: Since I am targeting the liver via anal ingestion of a portion of the doses I will be using coconut oil.Coconut Oil is a Medium Chained Fatty Acid. MCFAs are absorbed directly from the intestines into the portal vein and sent straight to the liver.
Producing the Cannabis Oils: Make cannabis oils accordlingly. Since I am targeting my liver my carrier oil of choice will be coconut oil.
Dosing Considerations: The object is to ingest a minimum of 1g of cannabis oil on a daily basis. If you're not accustomed to THC in the system, start with a very low dose of 25 mg 3 times a day. I will double the dosage to 50 mg after 5 maybe 6 days.I will try to double the dosage to100 mg 4 times a day in 4 to 5 days. From that time forward I hope to double the dosage every 4 days until I have reached a daily dosage that is at least 1 g of cannabis oils.
Dosage Administration: When the dosages reach 100 mg/dose, the dosages will be administered as 25% oral and 75% anal which will be deeply inserted to the rectum as to hit the hepatic portal vein to quickly move the oils to the liver.
Pre-Dosage Preparation: 30—40minutes before dosage:
80 mg Apinenin
200mg Amentoflavone(Ginko Baloba,Amentomax)
1 Mango cup

I have achieved my treatment goal within 2 months with this protocol..

cajuncelt,
can you tell me the amount of oil in ml that equals 1 gram? Is it different depending on the strain used?
Since this is a liquid I want to dose as accurately as possible, thanks.

:welcome:High WAARJA,

1 ml = 1 gram Independent of strain.

:circle-of-love:

Hey Cajuncelt, great thread.. nice to see bioavailability being taken seriously. I myself haven't yet tried adding Lecithin to my olive oil, mainly because of reports that the effects basically are shorter lasting along with stronger. But either way could be good and i plan on trying a Lecithin combination soon.

I would like to add something though, and it has to do with essential oils which i am adding to my oil.. 2 drops per 10ml to be exact, and a combination of lemongrass oil, lavender oil, and sweet orange oil. Some of the main terpenes which alter the effect of Cannabis are myrcene(lemongrass), linalool(lavender), and limonene(sweet orange).

In my daytime oil i use lemongrass and sweet orange, and for the night time oil lemongrass and lavender. Seems to work quite well and could be worth looking into for you. Greatly helps with taste and smell as well :yummy:, and it also makes it much better for topical use!

I don't like to add/dilute the concentrated oil unless there's a very specific reason. A few terps & flavonoids for better taste, etc. isn't worth any possible "unknowns". I personally like the taste of the oil except for Harlequin & Super Silver Haze...those are both pretty nasty.

Hi Cajuncelt.... I was directed to you as you may have the best advice for me.
My brother has liver cancer mets from lung. He has had one chemo session but had a whole heap of side effects including intractable hiccups which doctors had no answer for. Any how he's now been told he can't have anymore treatment as his liver is too weak.
A recent scan has actually shown 3 lesions the biggest being 9 cm on his liver.
I am keen to get him started on c oil and will attempt to make my first batch from jugs, this is what I managed to get my hand on as it's illegal in UK.
Should I simply get him smoking to get used yo the buds....vaporise it or wait until the oil is ready?
I'm pretty desperate but willing so let me know where to start please

No sir, not hemp oil. Marijuana oil, high in CBD. Search "Charlotte's Web marijuana strain" for a more detailed explanation on CBD for med use.

Some strain names to keep an eye out for are: acdc, harlequin, tsunami, critical cure, and most seeds by the CBD Crew.

Mix the CBD oil with the high THC oil at a ratio of 2:1 (THC to CBD).
You both are definitely on the right track. No 1 single method is going to get it done.
Your meds must be stronger & faster than cancerous development and that's no easy feat.

A strain that is already 2:1 is Blue Blood by Medicann. 20%thc 10%CBD. I have one in flower now. :peace:

Hi Cajuncelt.... I was directed to you as you may have the best advice for me.
My brother has liver cancer mets from lung. He has had one chemo session but had a whole heap of side effects including intractable hiccups which doctors had no answer for. Any how he's now been told he can't have anymore treatment as his liver is too weak.
A recent scan has actually shown 3 lesions the biggest being 9 cm on his liver.
I am keen to get him started on c oil and will attempt to make my first batch from jugs, this is what I managed to get my hand on as it's illegal in UK.
Should I simply get him smoking to get used yo the buds....vaporise it or wait until the oil is ready?
I'm pretty desperate but willing so let me know where to start please

It's illegal in most places, but you make your decisions about that.
I would wait & save it for oil, but capping may alleviate some symptoms for now at least.
Start very slow & small if going to vape.

When you're ready for the oil, go to the making oil thread.
Well go from there.

Hi Cajun, great new thread here, thanks heaps for all your time and effort.

Still uncommitted to any treatment as yet, but the CannaBudwig protocol looks very promising and I'm researching as much as I can.

Had a go at tacking - not great. Seems I generate lots of saliva and I got nothing but oil all over my fingers and on the bench etc. Eating the CB flax/oil/cottage cheese seems a bit easier - we'll see. I'll keep you posted. No real urgency yet.

Cheers, Nobby

Mr Teddy advised me to post on this thread to get advice from the guru Cajuncelt...:)

I hope you don't mind me simply pasting my post from the original thread I created. Here it is:
Hello all,
My father has recently been diagnosed with asbestos related lung cancer. He is pretty elderly and received his asbestos exposure via the US Federal Gov't. He has a myriad of health issues. I am not actually concerned with healing him, but with helping him. He has massive arthritis, COPD, diabetes, high blood pressure, neuropathy, kidney failure, congestive heart failure and a recent pacemaker which means blood thinners. Now...cancer. The biggest problem is that he is allergic to every single pain killer available. Morphine, codeine, fentanyl... everything. I only want to keep him okay with pain.

The goal that my siblings and I have in mind is to just help him to pass with dignity and decency.

From what I have studied, RSO seems like it would help him with this goal. I do understand that it may normalize blood sugar and blood pressure. Those are things that can be monitored and adjusted.

I am willing to take the legal risk associated with bringing him some relief. I live in the state that put a man in jail for life for cannabis, so it isn't something I say lightly. I have no desire to be caught in legal quagmires, but I'm fairly astute and believe that an unjust law is no law at all....But I want to be smart about it and not cavalier.

First, is there any knowledge of actual allergic reactions to cannabis oil made with food grade alcohol?

Second, with the conditions listed above, are there contraindications that I need to be aware of and explore prior to embarking on using cannabis oil to help with the pain and hopefully enabling him to sleep more than 2 hours at a stretch?

Thirdly, I find it repugnant to human decency that a natural plant that can help with these maladies has the potential to land me in not only jail but prison. I'm thinking a good Samaritan law is likely to be tested in this type of issue.

Let me know thoughts and if possible, the best place to get the proper substrate to get best benefit for my Dad. I'm pretty sure that I am looking for a 2 to 1 ratio of THC to CBD. Also that I am going to need Indica dominant.

To reitterate, I know the blood pressure and sugar is likely to normalize and those meds can be adjusted with home monitoring. I'm concerned about the blood thinner as we can't monitor that at home, and I'm not sure how we can check possible effects on that. As I said though, he needs pain relief, so we can balance...and if it stops the cancer, so much the better!

Thank you!

Mr Teddy advised me to post on this thread to get advice from the guru Cajuncelt...:)

I hope you don't mind me simply pasting my post from the original thread I created. Here it is:
Hello all,
My father has recently been diagnosed with asbestos related lung cancer. He is pretty elderly and received his asbestos exposure via the US Federal Gov't. He has a myriad of health issues. I am not actually concerned with healing him, but with helping him. He has massive arthritis, COPD, diabetes, high blood pressure, neuropathy, kidney failure, congestive heart failure and a recent pacemaker which means blood thinners. Now...cancer. The biggest problem is that he is allergic to every single pain killer available. Morphine, codeine, fentanyl... everything. I only want to keep him okay with pain.

The goal that my siblings and I have in mind is to just help him to pass with dignity and decency.

From what I have studied, RSO seems like it would help him with this goal. I do understand that it may normalize blood sugar and blood pressure. Those are things that can be monitored and adjusted.

I am willing to take the legal risk associated with bringing him some relief. I live in the state that put a man in jail for life for cannabis, so it isn't something I say lightly. I have no desire to be caught in legal quagmires, but I'm fairly astute and believe that an unjust law is no law at all....But I want to be smart about it and not cavalier.

First, is there any knowledge of actual allergic reactions to cannabis oil made with food grade alcohol?

Second, with the conditions listed above, are there contraindications that I need to be aware of and explore prior to embarking on using cannabis oil to help with the pain and hopefully enabling him to sleep more than 2 hours at a stretch?

Thirdly, I find it repugnant to human decency that a natural plant that can help with these maladies has the potential to land me in not only jail but prison. I'm thinking a good Samaritan law is likely to be tested in this type of issue.

Let me know thoughts and if possible, the best place to get the proper substrate to get best benefit for my Dad. I'm pretty sure that I am looking for a 2 to 1 ratio of THC to CBD. Also that I am going to need Indica dominant.

To reitterate, I know the blood pressure and sugar is likely to normalize and those meds can be adjusted with home monitoring. I'm concerned about the blood thinner as we can't monitor that at home, and I'm not sure how we can check possible effects on that. As I said though, he needs pain relief, so we can balance...and if it stops the cancer, so much the better!

Thank you!

I'm sorry you & your family have to go through this. I know it's hard.
His allergic reactions are to opiates, so let's try cannabis.
There may be a reaction to ethanol, but the ethanol content should be miniscule in the oil.
For pain relief, I would lean towards an indica strain for the oil.
A 2:1 mix as you stated is probably best. The CBDs will help keep the euphoria down, reduce inflammation, & provide pain relief.
I will contact my pathologist in reference to the blood thinner.
The most bioavailable means to get the cannabinoids into him is by the diluted dosing from the CannaBudwig protocol. He can blend the mix with veggies/berries or fill capsules with the diluted oil.
Start very slow/small.
You may want to introduce vaping for immediate relief as well as tacking prior to the main dose.
Good luck. My thoughts are with you. I think your family will be happy you're considering cannabis as opposed to opiates.

Hi cajuncelt,
This is my first post here. I am always trying to learn more about cannabis and it's healing powers, so I was happy to see there is community like this.
To get to the point of this post, I have Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a relapse and I want to use cannabis oil as my medicine, because the conventional medicine couldn't help me. I have received 6 rounds of ABVD three years ago. A year ago i discovered that the cancer is back (two lumps in neck). What i knew immediately was that I wouldn't go to the chemo again. I have tried all sorts of alternative treatments, but none were giving results. I have tried even fasting for three weeks only on fruit & vegetable juices and after some time being on 100% raw. I couldn't withstand that way of eating ( I was always hungry and also financially was very hard to have that much food every day ), also there were no results at all. Six months ago i had a PET scan and found out that the cancer has spread to three more lymph nodes, so now there are four in my neck and one i my chest. For a month already the symptom of itch over my whole body is back. Now I am eating mostly vegan diet with occasionally having some dairy products. I have decided that I want to try with cannabis oil treatment. I have bought RSO oil, 2% thc tincture and a cream for neck lumps. Two weeks I am taking the tincture and would like to begin using the oil. So my question is what are your advices for the taking the oil, which method and doses ? And if you have any advice regarding my diet.
Thanks very much,

I'm sorry you & your family have to go through this. I know it's hard.
His allergic reactions are to opiates, so let's try cannabis.
There may be a reaction to ethanol, but the ethanol content should be miniscule in the oil.
For pain relief, I would lean towards an indica strain for the oil.
A 2:1 mix as you stated is probably best. The CBDs will help keep the euphoria down, reduce inflammation, & provide pain relief.
I will contact my pathologist in reference to the blood thinner.
The most bioavailable means to get the cannabinoids into him is by the diluted dosing from the CannaBudwig protocol. He can blend the mix with veggies/berries or fill capsules with the diluted oil.
Start very slow/small.
You may want to introduce vaping for immediate relief as well as tacking prior to the main dose.
Good luck. My thoughts are with you. I think your family will be happy you're considering cannabis as opposed to opiates.

Thanks very much! I will double check that I have the Budwig down and look into getting citicolene.

I very much doubt that he will vape. Maybe after awhile, but I doubt it.

Also, sorry to show my ignorance, but I don't know what "tacking" is. Could someone explain?

Thanks very much! I will double check that I have the Budwig down and look into getting citicolene.

I very much doubt that he will vape. Maybe after awhile, but I doubt it.

Also, sorry to show my ignorance, but I don't know what "tacking" is. Could someone explain?

If I may Cajun,

Hi ShowMeTruth, please check the links in my signature for tacking & dosing instructions. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom