A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hey Nooby, good luck. My PSA went from 556 to 504 in the first two months of taking the oil (In May they said I'd be dead by July). I had a heart attack in June that just about got me, but the oil saved me from that too!!! Thank God for Motoco and Cajun! Next PSA test in November. Don't know how long I'll last, but I'm loving every day now, and I feel well. Hoping I have time to pay it forward...

:Namaste:

Hello cajuncelt,

I'm using the oil for medicinal purposes, following the protocol for a month, applying in the gum. Could you help me with a question? This week, I'm using lots of oil and I began to feel pain in the region of the tumor that I have, could be an effect of treatment? I am using an oil with THC, mainly.

Thank you.

Hey interscope, just an aside until Cajun can help. I've been told that tumors reducing in size due to cannabinoid use is often very painful. This would seem to be a normal event. Lets see if Cajun recommends reducing your oil dose. Good luck, you're in good hands.:thumb:

Hello cajuncelt,

I'm using the oil for medicinal purposes, following the protocol for a month, applying in the gum. Could you help me with a question? This week, I'm using lots of oil and I began to feel pain in the region of the tumor that I have, could be an effect of treatment? I am using an oil with THC, mainly.

Thank you.

Yes, exactly as John said. Cell apoptosis can be painful. I can sure testify to that.
It's an important side note that this same pain shows how strong cannabis is as a med.

Mangoes contain phenylpropanoids that clean the body's EDS receptors.
This is not new.
Body builders & athletes that use steroids know that receptors must be cleansed regularly for maximum bioavailability.
This is why is us old school stoners used to eat mangoes every 2 weeks. The thought was it lowered your tolerance so you could go back to smaller joints. Now we know scientifically/medically what was going on.
So, yes! It's for absorption.

You made me do a happy dance when reading this I probably talk about the benefits of Mango and Marijuana more than people like. Great post mate. Just absolutely awesome!

Hey interscope, just an aside until Cajun can help. I've been told that tumors reducing in size due to cannabinoid use is often very painful. This would seem to be a normal event. Lets see if Cajun recommends reducing your oil dose. Good luck, you're in good hands.:thumb:

Thank you, any help is welcome. I'm using 0.3g/day now, I think it is a good dose for me.

Yes, exactly as John said. Cell apoptosis can be painful. I can sure testify to that.
It's an important side note that this same pain shows how strong cannabis is as a med.

Thank you, when I wake up, the pain that I feel is strong, but after using the oil, all pain is gone.

You made me do a happy dance when reading this I probably talk about the benefits of Mango and Marijuana more than people like. Great post mate. Just absolutely awesome!

Thanx! And, very good to see ya back.

Thank you, any help is welcome. I'm using 0.3g/day now, I think it is a good dose for me.

I would just suggest to dose at least 5x a day.
Cannabinoids only stick around in our EDS for about 4-5 hours.
Folks dosing at say 3x a day are only saturating the disease for 12-15 hours leaving the disease untreated for half of the day.
That's not good obviously.

I would just suggest to dose at least 5x a day.
Cannabinoids only stick around in our EDS for about 4-5 hours.
Folks dosing at say 3x a day are only saturating the disease for 12-15 hours leaving the disease untreated for half of the day.
That's not good obviously.

But I'm getting high when use five times a day. Maybe I'm ingesting the oil accidentally.

What's EDS means?

I'll try to apply 0.1g by time. Do you know how to don't get stoned during the day?

Thanks.

Read my article about using citocholine...
It will prevent any high & contributes to brain function.
But 1st maybe try lowering the dosage of each dose.
How are you applying the oil again?
Tacking correctly, suppositories, etc. shouldn't be so noticeably psychoactive.
EDS is endocannabinoid system.

Read my article about using citocholine...
It will prevent any high & contributes to brain function.
But 1st maybe try lowering the dosage of each dose.
How are you applying the oil again?
Tacking correctly, suppositories, etc. shouldn't be so noticeably psychoactive.
EDS is endocannabinoid system.

I'll read it.

I'm tacking correctly, like Motoco said. Maybe I can be ingesting, because when I eat, the food makes the oil release from my gum.

Yes, food will carry the oil to your stomach.

That's why Motoco says:

Eat Before You Tack !!!

Reread the link in my signature. Read it 6 times!

Sorry, don't mean to step on your thread Cajun, but if they eat after tacking, they need to re-read the tacking thread a few times more!:thumb:

:thumb:

Sorry, don't mean to step on your thread Cajun, but if they eat after tacking, they need to re-read the tacking thread a few times more!:thumb:

This is your thread too bro. It just expand a lil past just tacking & I try to explain why while showing the evidence.

From what I understand, you should always have food in your stomach regardless of which method of medicating you choose. :thumb:

Yes, & especially if using cannabis.
Eating foods high in LCFAs will keep the liver busy allowing the cannabinoids to stay in THC ∆9 form & in the system longer.

On an empty stomach, the liver processes the THC ∆9 into the more psychoactive THC ∆11. The medicinal properties are pretty diminished as well.
Applies to every method of consumption.

My tacks stay around for about 20 minutes (2 long grain rice sized beads 10 times a day for cancer). I suggest you tack a smaller amount more times a day if possible. I agree with you....you can't go that long without eating and drinking.
The tack is staying on your gums too long. You must find out why and fix it.

My tacks stay around for about 20 minutes (2 long grain rice sized beads 10 times a day for cancer). I suggest you tack a smaller amount more times a day if possible. I agree with you....you can't go that long without eating and drinking.
The tack is staying on your gums too long. You must find out why and fix it.

Thank you, I'll try to use a small amount more times. Maybe I can apply with more precision using less oil.

This is your thread too bro. It just expand a lil past just tacking & I try to explain why while showing the evidence.

Yes, & especially if using cannabis.
Eating foods high in LCFAs will keep the liver busy allowing the cannabinoids to stay in THC ∆9 form & in the system longer.

On an empty stomach, the liver processes the THC ∆9 into the more psychoactive THC ∆11. The medicinal properties are pretty diminished as well.
Applies to every method of consumption.

Using fish oil before consume the med is a good way to ingest LCFA?

Back
Top Bottom