A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Using fish oil before consume the med is a good way to ingest LCFA?

Absolutely. Omega 3's are definitely some of the best.
Even a tblsp of coconut oil is better than nothing.
Lecithin, grape seed, & flaxseed (non-lignan) are great too.

A friend's son is 19 months into surviving advanced Crohns with CO.
A good friend is also 36 months "no signs of disease", stage 4 prostate cancer. Using CO.
I'm coming up on my 4 year anny myself.

Keep up the fight!

Hey cajuncelt buddy, Got a little question for you. Have you treated any "patients " with leukemia (acute myeloblastic)? If so ,did the oil treat effectively? And also my friend would your "Base treatment regimen" be very effective with a stage 3 lung cancer with tumor? something extra I should add? All your hard work is appreciated by many.

I don't have experience with leukemia.
But, lung cancer is effectively treated with this regimen.
This regimen is frankly the most bioavailable of most methods of treatment.

I recently read on the tony Dudley facebook page about the cannabudwig protocol and he mentions he has deleted it because "there have been to many failures with this protocol" they continue to say that basically cannabis oil will not work yada yada. I also understand they use the whole plant except stalk opposed to buds only. I have complete faith into cannabis oil since I have seen it work . Can you shed some light on this cajuncelt?

I don't know who Tony Dudley is, but I would offer my condolences that the oil didn't work for him.
I will say that there are many, many people around the world successfully treating a chronic illness through lipscomal encapsulation which is really what the protocol does.
Dosing with cannabis oil is all about bioavailability. That's why ingesting capsules is usually discouraged by most of us.
Lipscomal encapsulation is the very best method for bioavailability no matter what your protocol is... Ingesting, tacking, suppositories, edibles, ect.
It's too bad this Tony person couldn't find someone to adjust the oil to his metabolism.

And yet, there Tony Dudley is on Facebook telling the world how ineffective cannabis oil is in the fight for survival. It's all a numbers game like everything else. Eventually more people recover their health and vigor by following the protocol and the numbers become overwhelming to the naysayers. But it's sad that the man didn't get adequate help and blamed the oil. It doesn't help his chances of healing and likely adds to the frustration that at some level feeds the disease.

I need to read more. Keep up the good work Cajun.

The company seems like a for profit organization since they charge for consultations and who knows how much for there whole plant extracts. I Myself give my oil away for free and for most part take a loss from the rest of the material ,and equipment I have to use, but I do not mind. It feels pretty good to know you are helping with someone's suffering through compassion. Mind you I would not expect everyone to do this since it is a lot of time involved with the cultivation of cannabis and the producing of oil, I am just fortunate enough I have land where I can cultivate many plants outside. \|/ Stay Gold.

I'm going to be frank about the Alkaline Diet. It's a great diet nutritionally. But, I've been assured by some great doctors at the Moncrief Center, Baylor Medical & MD Anderson that a person cannot change their body's acidity level through diet. I'll post more about it if you want the info.
There's also been too many problems with the baking soda protocol for me to suggest it.

Definitely... would appreciate the info cajuncelt. I just want to be sure when giving individuals the cannabis oil that I follow all strict guidelines and proven methods to be sure the person gets the best out of it. You are a special person for all your contributions on these subjects. Thanks a million. \|/

For Leukemia:

A 14 year old girl treating leukemia with co has a detailed blog.
It is mentioned several times what I've been saying, dosing is extremely important.

Back
Top Bottom