A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Yes ma'am & thank you for translating. Lol.

Pres. Jimmy Carter at 91 years old, told ABC news yesterday that he healed his brain cancer with cannabis!
And it's still illegal?

That is unfreaking believable! WTH??? You know if Jimmy Carter had anything to do with it this would be behind us already. He also admits to seeing UFOs. I like a courageous man.

I'll do a better job of translating. That was the highest of the high points. There's a little more to it. :battingeyelashes:

Just so it's clear to everyone here:
I know for a fact that CO cures cancer. Stage 4 cancer spread to other organs.
This message seems to have been lost in all the thread shuffling over time.

I can only tell you my story once again. You decide.

I was diagnosed with liver cancer several years ago & began chemo (Folfox6) immediately. I was told I had a VERY short time to live. The chemo wrecked me. But, I was diagnosed as "No Signs of Disease" 3 times during that period.
It came back...pissed, as Stage 4 always does.
I was re-diagnosed as having Stage 4 colon cancer spread to my liver, not liver cancer.
Had colonectomy removing about 18" of my large colon. 13 cancerous lymph nodes remained though.
Chemo again, (Fulfurri) this time. Some of the most intense, dehabilitating chemo they use. This time I tried Turmeric Diet, Budwig Protocol (not the CannaBudwig), spoke with Dr. Burzynsky's people, consulted with MD Anderson...you get it.
But, reached the point of no signs of cancer in my blood, nor my organs. PET scans all clear. At this point, I was involved in 2 cancer support groups, the Moncrief Center, the VA & several homeopathic docs.

And....

Came back, again, pissed off, again.

My wife smoked weed. I didn't. I had, but stopped many moons ago.
A friend told me his mom CURED her advanced Stage 4 colon cancer spread to liver & lungs with this stuff called Rick Simpson Oil.
I was pissed.
I raged on about wives' tales, home remedies, ginko biloba, ginseng, green tea, marijuana, milk thistle, turmeric, the Alkaline Diet, etc., etc.
All the crap that groups of people just band together out of fear, ignorance, comfort subscribe too. Right?

Then he email me scans of his mom's CEA labs & oncology report. WOW.
4 years of CO & still no signs of disease. By the way, that was years, not months.
So, he hooked me up with Run for the Cure videos, Phoenix Tears, Patients for Cannabis & my NORML chapter.

I found dozens of dozens diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer with no signs of it after many years. Cured of cancer.

I started growing.
Started making the oil.
I got up to almost 2g a day. I was taking suppositories & coconut oil caps.
No chemo.

Long story short,
I got to the point that the majority of the tumors were shrinking, some disappeared. My CEA was down to normal levels & scans showed no metastasis. & By this time I had contacted the office of the doctor in Israel that discovered the human EDS. I didn't get him, but got to speak with another physician that worked with him.
I was also heavily involved with PACT & the Rick Simpson folks & immersed myself in how/why cannabinoids killed cancer. I eventually began speaking on the oil & cancer through PACT, NORML & the ASA.

So I tried a popular submucosal method called "tacking".
By this time, I was an unofficial (illegal) caregiver to 4 other patients with my exact cancer & talked them into this method as well.
My tumor counts rose & the cancer spread to my right lung. All lymph nodes were lighting up, CEA was off the chart. I was given months to live.
I felt great ironically. I now know why.
My blood pressure, etc. were all great.
But the cancer had spread & was aggressively spreading since the months I had been "tacking".

I was told by an oncology team at MD Anderson working solely with cannabis the specific processes going on with the cannabinoids.
See, some may state that "we just don't know", "there's no proof", "what about peer reviewed blind studies", etc.
But the fact is, is that it's fairly well known now how cannabinoids kill cancer. Google it!
Many world renowned medical communities are now coming out with more & more info.
Yes folks, there are many western medicine doctors all over the world on board with cannabis. It's not popular. It's definitely not mainstream. But the info's out there.

2nd wind:
So, I retuned my method of taking the oil. I discovered that taking cannabinoids submucosaly (tacking) would not have cured my cancer and why it would not.
I became involved with the Society of Cannabis Clinicians, Skunk Pharms, and the International Society for Cannabinoid Medicines. My talks about the EDS & cannabis led me to speaking at Cannabis Cup in Denver where I was with the leading industry experts. Just wasn't one of them. Lol.
We all learned of lipscomal encapsulation, bioavailability & competitive inhibition/ingestion. The keys to curing cancer from the folks I've encountered. And frankly, it's no small number now.

So, I've had no further spreading of the tumors, CEA down to normal & many tumors disappearing.
Am I cured? No. Almost there.
The other patients I spoke of are all alive & well now too.

Do I claim cannabis cures cancer?
-Absolutely. I have proof that's very obtainable.

Will I come on here like some guru claiming to cure cancer in a few months but can't explain how it works? Let's just all hold hands?
-Hell no.

Here's the problem myself & a hundred thousand other cancer survivors have with those cute claims:
Everyone on the Burzynsky claims the same.
Everyone on the red grape & carrots diet claim the same.
Everyone on chemo sees the same results too.
Everyone taking turmeric & Echinacea have seen clear tests.
Everyone who chose NO treatment have seen a "metastatic lull" too.

That's Stage 4 cancer!!!
You go awhile after whatever treatment, get an all clear. And then BAM> Cancers baaaack.

So I WON'T come on here claiming to be cured, nor claim to cure you until what the entire green, western, eastern, eskimo, etc. medical communities feel is a 5 year period after diagnosis.
You live thru that and I doubt anyone would disagree with CURE.

As it's proven that diet & supplements can help out BIG time, I WON'T discourage anyone from assisting save their life & taking them.

Also, as blood tests & scans are the ONLY way to tell if the cancer has spread, etc.
I won't be advising to stop scans because they make you nervous.
Hell yes you're nervous!!!
You have one of the deadliest diseases on the planet. You're going to feel stress.

I feel it is immoral to claim to be an "expert" & advise patients on serious diseases with no experience, very little knowledge of the EDS, etc....Sorry, but I'm not the founder, but am a member of the Cancer Survivor Club. I take this seriously.
Good intentions paved some things I've heard.

My belief from all the above is that though cannabis oil can & does cure cronic diseases, it is NOT a magic bullet.
One size does not fit all.
I have 4 legal patients & about 40 informal ones. They all know about the same amount of survivors. In the organizations I'm involved in as well as several cancer groups....all of those people know as many survivors as I do, probably more.
So, we're all sharing info.

Not one survivor, patient, physician, technician, organization, etc.- feel that one size fits all, nor that one method of ingestion is best. We are all way different in the way we metabolize cannabis.
Think about. How many times have you felt great while someone else hitting the same joint, bong, vape, nail, etc. freaked out or vomited or just felt negative?
Allergies are another example of this.
I can eat shellfish all day long. It would kill some though.

No, I'm proof with dozens of others that it's not a magic bullet.

I know now that you have to have specific conditions for apoptosis (cell death) to occur in most cancerous cells. It's not rocket science & is very doable.
If the doc told you taking 500mg of Vit C would cure you, you'd take it.
If I agreed & told you how to get all 500mg instead of the 120mg at best after your body processes it, you'd do it if you're serious about life in my opinion.

I'm still here and so are many, many others.
This is a serious illness requiring serious people & serious treatments.
Knowledge will save your life.
Holding hands & singing circles probably help a lot, but I literally put my life in knowledge.

Thank you. I think we all needed to hear that. Now we're absolutely certain that you're serious about where you stand and about what we're doing here.

There is a problem related to the concomitant use of cannabis and coffee ? When I drink more than two cups of coffee I feel tired all day.

The substances that I'm using are:
400mg magnesium
50mg iodine (lugol)
400mg ginkgo biloba
400mg rhodiola rosea
2000ui d vitmin

before using CO I'm ingesting EV olive oil and gingko

There is a problem related to the concomitant use of cannabis and coffee ? When I drink more than two cups of coffee I feel tired all day.

The substances that I'm using are:
400mg magnesium
50mg iodine (lugol)
400mg ginkgo biloba
400mg rhodiola rosea
2000ui d vitmin

before using CO I'm ingesting EV olive oil and gingko

I can't speak to the interaction with CCO, but I do know that coffee is both a diuretic and a vasoconstrictor, so while you're peeing out valuable hydration your thickening blood is having more trouble running through the constricted vascular system. That's why you get tired from drinking coffee. It's a catch-22. You drink coffee because you want it to wake you, but it does the opposite. Amazingly, when people stop drinking coffee this tiredness typically goes away.

Cajun can better answer the oil question.

They're no known reactions with CO & coffee.
I will add that what you're urinating is probably dark yellow at times.
That's a sign of stress (like plants) on your liver & kidneys.
You're urinating tons of minerals that you can't replenish easily.
I'd sure suggest switching to green tea. If you can get "Yoga" brand, there's tons of different flavors that are organic & mask the trees in case you don't like tea.
I wouldn't recommend caffeine & the oil at the same time. Try to get a min. of 20 mins between the 2.
Why the Mag & Iodine? I'm curious.
The amentoflavone in your ginko biloba works as partner in crime with the cannabinoids. Good choice.

Thanks for that. Info to file away.

I'll post info here from time to time for records sake, but the "q & a" part of this thread is over.
At least by me.
Good luck to everyone that are surviving out there. I hope something in this helps.

I'll post info here from time to time for records sake, but the "q & a" part of this thread is over.
At least by me.
Good luck to everyone that are surviving out there. I hope something in this helps.

Please talk to me Cajun.

Real quick, I'm fine, great, just don't have lots of time.
There is lots of great info on the med & oil threads.
I'll be scarce, but will always answer or help out when on if anyone needs it.

They're no known reactions with CO & coffee.
I will add that what you're urinating is probably dark yellow at times.
That's a sign of stress (like plants) on your liver & kidneys.
You're urinating tons of minerals that you can't replenish easily.
I'd sure suggest switching to green tea. If you can get "Yoga" brand, there's tons of different flavors that are organic & mask the trees in case you don't like tea.
I wouldn't recommend caffeine & the oil at the same time. Try to get a min. of 20 mins between the 2.
Why the Mag & Iodine? I'm curious.
The amentoflavone in your ginko biloba works as partner in crime with the cannabinoids. Good choice.

Thank you for answering, now I'm drinking green tea instead of coffee.

Look why I 'm using mag and iodine:

Take Magnesium to Escape Cancer

Iodine and Cancer | Natural Medicine Journal

Thank you for answering, now I'm drinking green tea instead of coffee.

Look why I 'm using mag and iodine:

Take Magnesium to Escape Cancer

Iodine and Cancer | Natural Medicine Journal

It's always satisfying to come across someone who not only pays attention to the message but takes positive steps to improve their own health. I'm proud of you for making the change. You wouldn't believe the number of people who would sidestep that change.

I'm interested in Cajun's take on your links.

Back
Top Bottom