A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

My dad has been taking CO suppositories for about a month to treat Stage IV lung cancer. I made them before finding out about bio-bombs, but did add olive oil to the capsules. As recommended by several of the kind, informative members here, he has also been taking the competitive inhibition supplements and eating 30 minutes prior to dosing. Because he has been lying in bed and/or sleeping, his lungs started to sound congested so he had a chest X-ray that showed the cancer in his lungs seems to have spread. This, of course, was not what we were hoping to hear. His capsules are approx 1/3 gram CO, so 3 per day are totaling 1 gram. He has about 30 days (90 capsules) remaining. Should we continue with this dosage and hope the next 30 days show an improvement or should we increase the dosage? He is a fighter (though not quite as strong as he was 4 months ago), has such a positive attitude and is willing to try anything. :love:

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear the cancer hasn't been as responsive to the treatment as you'd hoped. My gut reaction was that three doses a day may be leaving a window of opportunity for the cancer to keep a foothold. The cannabinoids are believed to only be therapeutically helpful for somewhere between 4-6 hours max. Cajun recommends you keep the pressure on the tumor cells by trying to have a constant cannabinoid presence.

Can you share what the makeup of the oil you're dosing is? In particular, what's the THC value?

He's up to a gram a day, and I hesitate to suggest any higher daily dose than that, however you can't really hurt anything by going higher, if one does so with a cautionary eye for patient distress. The only other thing I can think of would be to split the dose in the capsules so you can dose the same amount daily, but get the doses closer together. I'd be more inclined to recommend that than increasing the dose any higher.

Is there a link to the current up-to-date protocol developed for estrogen-based breast cancer, where I could point someone? (Actually, a couple of people, unfortunately.)

What is at the start of this thread by CajunCelt is quite detailed & helpful, but it's a couple of years old now.

Thanks!

This article is an excellent write up on treating breast cancer with cannabis.

Treating Breast Cancer With Cannabis: Why The Treatment Must Match The Classification

I'm back. I just got the capsules and supplements to my sister. She used the first capsule tonight. I'm hoping these will work better for her. Right now she is so tired she can barely function. Since she lives alone and so far from family, I really worry about her. Any thoughts on how long we should do the 5:1 ratio? Tomorrow starts her fifth week of taking the oil. She has an appointment on Friday and I think she is going to ask for another scan, her last one was in December. Is being so tired typical for this treatment? Does your body eventually adjust , or this just how it works? Just wondering what to expect.

Oops, I meant how long should she do 10:1

Thank you. :laughtwo: That stopped me in my tracks Duarte. Lol!

See how she adjusts to the 10:1 mix. I usually recommend four days minimum, but you're probably looking at 5-7 days. It all hinges on her ability to tolerate the THC. The goal is to get a balance of CBD-rich meds with as much THC as the patient can be comfortable with.

When she's comfortable with the 10:1 move to the 5:1.

The fatigue could be due to any number of factors. If it's related to the oil it could be an indica-dominant oil and that would cause sleepiness. This is why many choose an oil with more sativa influence for daytime use and one with an indica influence for evening to night meds.

Cancer saps the energy reserves and healing requires a certain amount of down time. She's likely getting tired for many reasons.

I'm sorry to hear the cancer hasn't been as responsive to the treatment as you'd hoped. My gut reaction was that three doses a day may be leaving a window of opportunity for the cancer to keep a foothold. The cannabinoids are believed to only be therapeutically helpful for somewhere between 4-6 hours max. Cajun recommends you keep the pressure on the tumor cells by trying to have a constant cannabinoid presence.

Can you share what the makeup of the oil you're dosing is? In particular, what's the THC value?

He's up to a gram a day, and I hesitate to suggest any higher daily dose than that, however you can't really hurt anything by going higher, if one does so with a cautionary eye for patient distress. The only other thing I can think of would be to split the dose in the capsules so you can dose the same amount daily, but get the doses closer together. I'd be more inclined to recommend that than increasing the dose any higher.

I used OG Kush which was indica dominate with high THC. Because I added the olive oil to the capsules after they already made, the CO and olive oil is not blended completely and I don't think I can split the dose... I also don't know it the capsules could withstand being reopened again.

I does take the capsules about 6 hours apart during the day, so there is a somewhat constant amount of cannabis being taken during the daytime... just not over the night.

Thanks for your recommendations. I think he may try to do 4 capsules per day.

Thank you,

~Vickie

I used OG Kush which was indica dominate with high THC. Because I added the olive oil to the capsules after they already made, the CO and olive oil is not blended completely and I don't think I can split the dose... I also don't know it the capsules could withstand being reopened again.

I does take the capsules about 6 hours apart during the day, so there is a somewhat constant amount of cannabis being taken during the daytime... just not over the night.

Thanks for your recommendations. I think he may try to do 4 capsules per day.

Thank you,

~Vickie

Our best expectations are behind you. :hug: :love:

What u growers are doing here is amazing sharing cancer awarness and showing and proving it cures cancer.and helping desperate people in need.really shows there is some good left in the human race.if i won the lottery i would give u all enough money to live happy with ya feet up for life.keep doing what ur doing really amazing;) thanks alot;)

I am in awe of this thread!!! Im subbed up . The support and amount of education I have absorbed is incredible. U all are incredible examples of what this community means and I'm fortunate enough to be here. So keep on fighting and beating those odds .

Thank you Sue. Right now we have an Indica that says 82.9% THC & 0.16% CBD. Should I go to the dispensary and get something higher in CBD to mix with the Indica when we make the 5:1 capsules?

Thank you Sue. Right now we have an Indica that says 82.9% THC & 0.16% CBD. Should I go to the dispensary and get something higher in CBD to mix with the Indica when we make the 5:1 capsules?

I love the THC numbers. Cajun was pretty firm about his belief that we want to get somewhere around a 2:1 THC:CBD ratio. The THC will get after the tumor cells and the CBD will not only work on reducing inflammation and the attending pain, but will also soften the euphoric effects of the THC while extending THC's euphoric window. In other words, feeling good vs feeling high. If it's possible to get more oil I'd go for it.

It's the indica traits that're probably making her sleepy. In a perfect world I'd be looking for something more sativa with that 2:1 ratio for days, so she can have energy to function and keep the oil you have for evening or night doses.

If she has labs coming up I'd hold on the 5:1 capsules until you see those results. The incoming data is showing that many patients are responsive to lower doses than we suspected would be therapeutic. With cannabis you can shoot too far and decrease effectiveness until you get things reset. Cannabis is a kind medication, in that it won't hurt you, but we sometimes lose sight that it's an herbal medication, working on a cellular level to repair and heal. That can take longer than we care to wait, but it's worth the time to move slowly and carefully.

What u growers are doing here is amazing sharing cancer awarness and showing and proving it cures cancer.and helping desperate people in need.really shows there is some good left in the human race.if i won the lottery i would give u all enough money to live happy with ya feet up for life.keep doing what ur doing really amazing;) thanks alot;)

I am in awe of this thread!!! Im subbed up . The support and amount of education I have absorbed is incredible. U all are incredible examples of what this community means and I'm fortunate enough to be here. So keep on fighting and beating those odds .

Thank you both. The healing potential of cannabis is extraordinary. We can't stand quietly by knowing what we do. Knowledge is power, so share what you learn. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Sue, sorry to have so many questions, but this is all new to me. It seems like the oil I can buy is either high in THC and very low in CBD or higher in CBD and very little THC. I found some that said 42.70 % CBD & 2.3 % THC and one said 59.9 %THC , 2.8% CBD, 2.3% CBN, 1.4% CBC, 3.1%THCA & less than 1.0% CBGA. What kind of numbers should I be looking for?

Sue, sorry to have so many questions, but this is all new to me. It seems like the oil I can buy is either high in THC and very low in CBD or higher in CBD and very little THC. I found some that said 42.70 % CBD & 2.3 % THC and one said 59.9 %THC , 2.8% CBD, 2.3% CBN, 1.4% CBC, 3.1%THCA & less than 1.0% CBGA. What kind of numbers should I be looking for?

I've never seen an oil higher than 50% CBD. If you mixed the 42% CBD oil equally with 82% THC oil you'll end up with 2:1 ratio and slightly over 60% total cannabinoids. That's strong enough to treat cancer. I think the gram a day protocol was created assuming 60% cannabinoid content. That would be a very good oil for your sister. Backing off the THC slightly and adding the CBD mean it will cause less tiredness and be a lot easier to tolerate, which will help when she's ready to increase dosage if she needs to. You are on the right track. Thank you for working so hard on this for her. I know you do it out of love, but a lot of people would just throw up their hands and give up. So thank you. :Namaste:

Kingston, thank you for the quick reply. This is all a little overwhelming, so I really appreciate all the information and encouragement that everyone on this sight gives . You guys are all awesome!

Back
Top Bottom