A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Hello lovely people,

I have been reading up on here about apigenin and amentoflavone. Would anyone be kind enough to recommend some good producers of these supplements? When I search online for amentoflavone, a lot of stuff for body building supplements come up, so I am not sure if this is the right stuff or not.

Thanks for reading. :thanks:

Sorry, last post for today I promise. Just wanted to ask if a patient needs to take the apigenin and amentoflavone supplements every time they dose? I'mm guessing that you would only need to take the supplements when dosing oral, sublingual or trying to hit the main route to the liver with a deep insertion suppository, but I could be wrong!

Sorry, last post for today I promise. Just wanted to ask if a patient needs to take the apigenin and amentoflavone supplements every time they dose? I'mm guessing that you would only need to take the supplements when dosing oral, sublingual or trying to hit the main route to the liver with a deep insertion suppository, but I could be wrong!

I take 2 apigenin (swanson) before each dose no matter if it is sub lingual or suppositories as it was here recommended by KingstonRabbi

:circle-of-love:

Sorry, last post for today I promise. Just wanted to ask if a patient needs to take the apigenin and amentoflavone supplements every time they dose? I'm guessing that you would only need to take the supplements when dosing oral, sublingual or trying to hit the main route to the liver with a deep insertion suppository, but I could be wrong!

The amentoflavone is indeed the same product used by body builders. Taking both supplements is a personal choice, but can't hurt. That's what Cajun used, as presented in his original posts. Apignen is a great cancer fighter. KR felt a difference when he took two capsules of apignen before every dose as opposed to one.

If it were me, two apignen capsules before every dose would be my choice. I'm a healthy 63-yr old woman, but in my opinion, there's no wrong choice here.

The Absolute Xtracts vape oils sold by the San Jose center you mentioned are among the best of the liquid vape pens - they are essentially 80% THC CCO recovered by a CO2 extract method with a bit of ethanol to reduce. They would be no better or worse than a dry herb vape pen. But I imagine you have a plentiful supply of dry herb to use in a dry herb vape.

A dry herb vape will be cheaper per dose, with a couple of minutes 'warm-up' time.
An oil vape is instant but uses expensive cartridges that need to be reordered.

My one time sucking on a medical oil vape, I preferred the taste of my homegrown in a dry herb vape. The oil vape (with 80% oil) will hit harder as one can make an intense stream of vape 'smoke' that you don't get with a dry herb vape.

I could puff on a dry herb vape all day getting medicated without getting high. An oil vape will get a person high (an deliver more medication.)

Thanks for the product review, Radogast. Muych appreciated.

While I am here, just thought I'd pose another question to you guys regarding the cannabudwig protocol https://gro4me.com/NewUserManualRev10-13.pdf I see some similarities with the biobomb method you guys have developed, but there's also some differences in regard to the addition of cottage cheese, small amounts of alcohol, and flax seed. Just wondering if you guys could shed some light on whether these extra steps are worth adding, or should I just keep it simple, stupid.

Many thanks

G :thanks:

While I am here, just thought I'd pose another question to you guys regarding the cannabudwig protocol https://gro4me.com/NewUserManualRev10-13.pdf I see some similarities with the biobomb method you guys have developed, but there's also some differences in regard to the addition of cottage cheese, small amounts of alcohol, and flax seed. Just wondering if you guys could shed some light on whether these extra steps are worth adding, or should I just keep it simple, stupid.

Many thanks

Yes Biobomb is an adaptation of the Cannabudwig protocol - sort of the local 420 version. The changes were enough that we came up with a new name (probably SweetSue) :) Are both good effective? Yes.

The old Budwig protocol is different stuff according to Cajuncelt A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Many thanks

The Budwig protocol is a profoundly effective way to treat cancer of any type. I encourage you to give it a go. The oxygenation of the cells brought on by the combination of freshly-ground flax seed and cottage cheese will create an internal atmosphere toxic to cancerous cells.

I told you once I love diversity of treatment. :battingeyelashes:

Thanks for the info, guys. The addition of the cottage cheese looks weirdly interesting. Do either of you two happen to know the proposed science behind this method. I've found some good step by step guides on how to make oil using the cannabudwig protocol, but not much behind the thinking about it.

Hope you guys have a great day, and thanks for shedding some light on my questions

Much love

Thanks for the info, guys. The addition of the cottage cheese looks weirdly interesting. Do either of you two happen to know the proposed science behind this method. I've found some good step by step guides on how to make oil using the cannabudwig protocol, but not much behind the thinking about it.

Hope you guys have a great day, and thanks for shedding some light on my questions

Much love

I missed this the other day G. I'll dig it up for you later. It's really fascinating stuff.

Transferred over from Ovarian Cancer - treatment protocol required using CBD / CBDa

Team, meet Nixie.
Hi all

Please excuse this long post, but lots to ask.

I have ovarian cancer which has spread within the abdomen and am presently undergoing chemotherapy and nearing the end of my first course. The aim was to allow me to have surgery but there is still too much metastised cancer present - I understand the outer surface of the small bowel is the problem - and I am told it is highly unlikely that I will be offered surgery now - which more than halves my life expectancy.

I have to say that conventional chemo has helped me a lot and that I would almost certainly be dead by now if it were not for this treatment, However surgery was always the aim for me and without that I don't think chemo will get me much further. Ironically I now actually feel in better health than for years previously; so I am not going to just lie down and accept the 18 months or so that the statistics give me, punctuated by increasingly ineffective courses of chemo - I want to take my health in my own hands and try something different.

At present I have 6 weeks - 5 treatments - of paclitaxel to go, then I'll be assessed again for surgery but I feel that they've already pretty well decided I won't get it. However I intend to give this chemo the best chance I can, so I am backing it up with fasting 2 days before, 1 after to protect the immune system (and maybe even improve the kill rate); a change to a low-carb diet so as not to feed the cancer on glucose - and CBD oil, though not, unfortunately at the dose I would really need for it to tackle the cancer in its own right. THC is of course illegal here and I don't have access to it; CBD, given that growing cannabis is also not legal, is imported and expensive, but available. I was stockpiling it in order to try the full gram a day, 3 month protocol - I am going to use what I've got, then try save up again for a proper go at the end of March, trusting that chemotherapy, with or without surgery, will buy me that much time in the first instance.

I have gleaned loads of advice and guidance from this forum and I intend to try biobombs and include the pessary route as well as oral to get maximum impact from my limited supply; I shall start that this week. However, most of the information on here really applies to THC rich oil - is it also relevant to CBD and CBDa rich oils or does it need adjustment?

What would an appropriate protocol be for using CBD / CBDa?

THE BIG QUESTION. Does it work? Or is THC really necessary?

Also, where does the cottage cheese come in? I haven't quite sussed that. I would willingly shove it up any orifice necessary, but I'm really hoping I can eat it?

I have no previous experience of cannabis; beyond a bit of mild alcohol abuse as a student I've never really wanted to "twiddle the dials of consciousness" (as a friend once put it) let alone become a grower, but given that I would rather be a live renegade than a dead sheep, I am coming round to the idea, spurred on by the moralistic attitude of the establishment which seems to ignore life-saving potential in favour of political correctness.

So, if I were ever to make my own oil, how long would it store? is it something that goes rancid?

Any advice on varieties? To minimise the risk of discovery and to speed the process, I think I would need THC rich, early maturing, auto flowering varieties - I could still buy in CBDa - but how many indoor plants would I need to give me the THC rich component of a cancer cure, given that I am not an experienced grower and my facilities would be pretty low-tech.? I have looked at some of the catalogues, but my estimates could be way out.

How big do these plants grow?

So many questions and a massive learning curve ahead of me.

Thank goodness I found this place.:thumb:

edited to ask one more question - bio bombs; liquid sunflower lecithin is hard to get here - I have some on order but it won't come for a while. Is there any reason to avoid soya lecithin, which is much easier to find?

I answered her initial post yesterday. I'd like to have everyone's input. :circle-of-love:

Nixie said:
Hi all

Please excuse this long post, but lots to ask.

Let this be the last time you apologize for asking lots of questions. We're here to answer them, and I'm going to always encourage you to share more and ask more.

Nixie said:
I have ovarian cancer which has spread within the abdomen and am presently undergoing chemotherapy and nearing the end of my first course. The aim was to allow me to have surgery but there is still too much metastised cancer present - I understand the outer surface of the small bowel is the problem - and I am told it is highly unlikely that I will be offered surgery now - which more than halves my life expectancy.

Couldn't pass this up. Your life expectancy has nothing to do with what they tell you or what statistics show about anyone else. You control your ECS, and no one else. Your deliberate control of your thoughts will be instrumental in assisting your ECS in its healing endeavor. It was evolved to destroy cancer cells, and in a healthier, less-stressed world it would be doing just that. Decide that this alternative method will be the ticket and let your ECS find the way to homeostasis guided by those expectant thoughts and feelings.

Nixie said:
I have to say that conventional chemo has helped me a lot and that I would almost certainly be dead by now if it were not for this treatment, However surgery was always the aim for me and without that I don't think chemo will get me much further. Ironically I now actually feel in better health than for years previously; so I am not going to just lie down and accept the 18 months or so that the statistics give me, punctuated by increasingly ineffective courses of chemo - I want to take my health in my own hands and try something different.

At present I have 6 weeks - 5 treatments - of paclitaxel to go, then I'll be assessed again for surgery but I feel that they've already pretty well decided I won't get it. However I intend to give this chemo the best chance I can, so I am backing it up with fasting 2 days before, 1 after to protect the immune system (and maybe even improve the kill rate); a change to a low-carb diet so as not to feed the cancer on glucose - and CBD oil, though not, unfortunately at the dose I would really need for it to tackle the cancer in its own right. THC is of course illegal here and I don't have access to it; CBD, given that growing cannabis is also not legal, is imported and expensive, but available. I was stockpiling it in order to try the full gram a day, 3 month protocol - I am going to use what I've got, then try save up again for a proper go at the end of March, trusting that chemotherapy, with or without surgery, will buy me that much time in the first instance.

I have gleaned loads of advice and guidance from this forum and I intend to try biobombs and include the pessary route as well as oral to get maximum impact from my limited supply; I shall start that this week. However, most of the information on here really applies to THC rich oil - is it also relevant to CBD and CBDa rich oils or does it need adjustment?

THC is the heavy-handed cancer killer, the cannabinoid that signals cell apoptosis, the suicide choice that does no damage to neighboring healthy cells, unlike chemo. The unfortunate truth about chemo is that it doesn't kill the very cells that drive the cancer to proliferate, the master cells. They go into hiding and come back with a vengeance. It's the fatal flaw in chemo that no one wants to face.

But I'm thankful to hear that you've benefitted from the treatments you've recieved up to now. I'm not anti-chemo, just cautious about it.

You can increase the benefits of chemo by incorporating cannabis into the treatments. Cannabis will potentiate many chemo drugs, allowing a smaller dose of the chemical poisons as the cannabinoids also protect the healthy cells, most notably the neurons. Cannabis supports the health of the immune system, which reduces the chances of infection and limits the damage to the gut health, which can negatively impact so many systems when it falters.

While THC signals cell apoptosis CBD signals in a way that limits the tumor cells ability to grow more blood vessels, in effect starving the tumors. This takes longer than the actions initiated by the signalling of THC, which is why we want THC in the regimen. Not only that, but the major cannabinoids potentiate each other in such wonderful ways that it's crazy not to use them together.

If CBD is all you can get, then it's all you can get, but I'd strongly advise incorporating THC into the mix. You can use biobombs as suppositories and eliminate overwhelming euphoria while getting a sizable cannabinoid load into the struggling system.

Nixie said:
What would an appropriate protocol be for using CBD / CBDa?

THE BIG QUESTION. Does it work? Or is THC really necessary?

If only using CBD/CBDa you'd still follow the basic formulations in the BioBomb thread. You can use much higher concentrations of CBD than you can THC, and in this way you might be able to overcome the lack of THC, but I'd be happier with at least a small amount of THC to potentiate that CBD.

There are reports coming in from clinical work of CBD being effective on its own as a cancer treatment. The field is in its infancy, so we're out here in the trenches sloshing it out the hard way. If it were me, I'd be hitting up in the range of 200-300 milligrams a day of CBD to start. You'd be in new territory here though.

In your case I'd think training the mind might be more of a necessity. You'd be asking the ECS to do something you may not believe is possible, at least in the beginning. The more you can believe the treatment is effective the better your outcome will be. If you want to explore this concept further we can. I realize I'm spouting something many don't accept as fact, but then what do you have to lose in believing your ECS is a powerful force for homeostasis?

Nixie said:
Also, where does the cottage cheese come in? I haven't quite sussed that. I would willingly shove it up any orifice necessary, but I'm really hoping I can eat it?

The Budwig protocol uses a combination of cottage cheese and freshly-ground flaxseed to create a chemical reaction in the body that floods the cells with oxygen, an atmosphere toxic to cancer cells. The original Budwig protocol is a thing of wonder, and if you can follow it, I'd advise you give it a try. There are copy-cat methods out there worth avoiding. It's the original Budwig protocol that warrants a closer look.

Nixie said:
I have no previous experience of cannabis; beyond a bit of mild alcohol abuse as a student I've never really wanted to "twiddle the dials of consciousness" (as a friend once put it) let alone become a grower, but given that I would rather be a live renegade than a dead sheep, I am coming round to the idea, spurred on by the moralistic attitude of the establishment which seems to ignore life-saving potential in favour of political correctness.

So, if I were ever to make my own oil, how long would it store? is it something that goes rancid?

The oil should be stored in the fridge to keep it from going rancid. There's oil, and there's oil. Concentrated cannabis oil is mostly the major cannabinoids with whatever other components survived the production process. Effective, but somewhat limited, IMHO. Infused oils, made properly, contain a much richer mix of healing components, and cannabis is effective precisely because of the entourage effect, whereby the components of the plant's essential oils interact with each other in a way that makes the whole more than the sum of its parts. A brilliant evolutionary result.

I'd recommend an infused oil. We have a method for making one with fresh plant material, should you come across any. That particular oil has tremendous medicinal value. For many cancer treatments we use CCO, but it's mostly to get the benefit of the THC in large concentrations. Take THC out of the equation and I'd think an infused oil would be much easier to deal with. This is assuming you have plant material to play with.

Nixie said:
Any advice on varieties? To minimise the risk of discovery and to speed the process, I think I would need THC rich, early maturing, auto flowering varieties - I could still buy in CBDa - but how many indoor plants would I need to give me the THC rich component of a cancer cure, given that I am not an experienced grower and my facilities would be pretty low-tech.? I have looked at some of the catalogues, but my estimates could be way out.

These were my first two plants ever grown by my hand. You'll find this post here.

image19940.jpg

image19969.jpg

Nixie said:
How big do these plants grow?

These stopped at around four feet each. This is pretty standard for many autos. Autos are fairly easy to grow. When you grow for oil for cancer treatment you want one that develops copious amounts of oil and is high in THC. Light drives the grow, so put money into lights.

I can look into good choices for you and get back to you later.

It's notable that I got these results with more CFLs hanging around the plants than anyone had seen happen around here. I didn't have money for a great light, so I got creative. Thinking outside the box becomes commonplace with cannabis cultivation and dosing. You'll get used to that.

Nixie said:
So many questions and a massive learning curve ahead of me.

Thank goodness I found this place.

edited to ask one more question - bio bombs; liquid sunflower lecithin is hard to get here - I have some on order but it won't come for a while. Is there any reason to avoid soya lecithin, which is much easier to find?

The learning is so exciting and wonderous that it becomes almost obsessive Nixie. You'll find yourself understanding the language in no time.

Soy lecithin is problamatic because so much of the world's supply of soy is genetically modified. The last thing a compromised immune system needs is something messing up the gut. This problem doesn't exist with liquid sunflower lecithin, which also has the advantage of glycophospholipids. I don't know if soy lecithin has this component.

That's a lot to take in. You have plenty of time and your choice to take control is a wise one, I believe. Keep asking questions. We'll sort it out.

hi Nixie

I have questions and answers for you.

I have also OC and 8 cycles of chemos. Paclitaxel (Taxol) and carboplatin

did you have the same or Taxol only?

I had to take 3 cycles before I was operated and the other cycles after the operation. very long and difficult operation. I used cannabis oil during the chemo cycles

very sad to hear that THC/cannabis is illegal in your country. could you tell us at least the continent you are?

IMO CBD/CBDA will not do the job. THC is a must

I would advise you to contact Mara Gordon Team (Aunt Zelda) to get the info you need regarding the CBD/CBDA
they are asking for a fee but it is worth the fee to get all info you need for dosing cannabis oil

please let me tell you my dosage to get a picture

10mg THC in the morning

3 hours later 65mg CBD
3 hours later 65mg CBD
3 hours later 60mg THC rectal suppository
before bed time
60mg vaginal suppository
60mg rectal suppository
30-60 minutes later 60mg THC sub lingual

the suppositories are BioBomb mix

before each intake I take 2 apigenin (Swanson)

I don't touch/eat meat and sugar. I eat fish (omega3) and spelt products

ask ask ask as much as you need

we are in very good hands here and you/we can do it. yes we can :thumb:

Thanks stayalive; that is really interesting as your situation reflects mine quite closely and it is good to see what protocol is working for you.

I am in the UK.

I was originally put onto paclitaxel & carboplatin, once every 3 weeks, with a view to surgery half way through; I was scanned and had exploratory surgery after 4 of the 6 doses, but then just returned to chemo - a weekly dose of paclitaxel only, 3 weeks on, one off for 2 months. Then I will be re-assessed. (I think the dose has risen overall, but the drug is working on its own).

I want to support this chemo all I can, so began bio-bombing with legally bought, sativa-based CBD / CBDa oil last night.

The sativa was a mistake; somehow I supposed it was only the hallucinogenic stuff that would have a sativa / indica divide, but I was virtually nocturnal last night and the wakefulness hasn't worn off at all yet; so that one is for the daytime, obviously! Now got to get some indica.That would be about 250mg and I will be able to push it up to 500 for the few remaining weeks of this chemo based on what I can afford immediately.

BUT - no THC.

I think the plan would be to tackle this cancer "herbally" in spring as soon as I have built up stocks of commercial CBD / CBDa - but to give myself the best chance possible I think I will also need to go the THC route as you describe. It would be foolish not to face up to that.

I was really interested to see that you are taking - I think - 560mg. of the active substances, so just over half the gram a day that seems to be recommended? Is this to combat active cancer or is it a precautionary dose? And - excuse my asking - but are you happy with how it is going?

(EDITED to say something went wrong with my maths there; it is only 380mg, isn't it? So a precautionary dose?)

Also, how intrusive are the THC highs, or are they really well controlled by this dosing method?

Hope it is all going well for you.

Morning Nixie. :hug: Tell me, wasn't it a good feeling to meet stayalive? :battingeyelashes: I'll let her answer your questions. I just wanted to insert that the one-gram a day protocol was created long before we had hard data from practicing dispensaries and clinics. We now understand that many cancers respond positively to much lower doses. The dose stayalive is on had been shown to be very effective at driving back actively proliferating cancers.

Hi Sweet Sue

It's half way through the afternoon here and I'm still wide awake, no sign of being tired. I had expected to feel ironed out. That stuff packs a punch!

Good to hear about the revised dosing protocol; it all becomes more and more possible...

Hi Sweet Sue

It's half way through the afternoon here and I'm still wide awake, no sign of being tired. I had expected to feel ironed out. That stuff packs a punch!

Good to hear about the revised dosing protocol; it all becomes more and more possible...

You're learning first hand what the sativa terpene profile can do for alertness. :laughtwo: As a precaution, CBD is an "alerting" cannabinoid. Be sure to take the final daily dose a couple hours before bedtime. When you begin with an indica oil you can use the CBD sativa oil to kick out any sleepiness in the morning.

Just a quick one, i keep quite in background but read almost every post here.
Feel like i need to say thankyou for the amazing things you are doing here, getting that info out is pricless!
Sending everyone positive vibes and much love!
We are stronger together, peace love and respect!

Thanks stayalive; that is really interesting as your situation reflects mine quite closely and it is good to see what protocol is working for you.

I am in the UK.

I was originally put onto paclitaxel & carboplatin, once every 3 weeks, with a view to surgery half way through; I was scanned and had exploratory surgery after 4 of the 6 doses, but then just returned to chemo - a weekly dose of paclitaxel only, 3 weeks on, one off for 2 months. Then I will be re-assessed. (I think the dose has risen overall, but the drug is working on its own).

I want to support this chemo all I can, so began bio-bombing with legally bought, sativa-based CBD / CBDa oil last night.

The sativa was a mistake; somehow I supposed it was only the hallucinogenic stuff that would have a sativa / indica divide, but I was virtually nocturnal last night and the wakefulness hasn't worn off at all yet; so that one is for the daytime, obviously! Now got to get some indica.That would be about 250mg and I will be able to push it up to 500 for the few remaining weeks of this chemo based on what I can afford immediately.

BUT - no THC.

I think the plan would be to tackle this cancer "herbally" in spring as soon as I have built up stocks of commercial CBD / CBDa - but to give myself the best chance possible I think I will also need to go the THC route as you describe. It would be foolish not to face up to that.

I was really interested to see that you are taking - I think - 560mg. of the active substances, so just over half the gram a day that seems to be recommended? Is this to combat active cancer or is it a precautionary dose? And - excuse my asking - but are you happy with how it is going?

(EDITED to say something went wrong with my maths there; it is only 380mg, isn't it? So a precautionary dose?)

Also, how intrusive are the THC highs, or are they really well controlled by this dosing method?

Hope it is all going well for you.

hello Nixie

interesting would be to know why they stopped carboplatin and taxol treatment? I had 3 cycles and debulking operation and then the other chemo cycles

yes I am taking right now all in all 380mg cannabis oil. I added on my own the 60mg THC suppository in the afternoon. as SweetSue wrote that today it is not anymore the 1g or more dosage against cancer.

I again recommend to contact Mara Gordon group and ask them for your dosage. I trust them very much and I am very happy with the dosage and their support. I am a stage IV OC patient and 6 month after operation and a year after diagnosed with OC. the last CT was clean and now I wait for the next CT to see how to go on with the cannabis Oil treatment and dosage. the bed time dosage for example gives me a very deep sleep of about 8+ hours. before I had to take sleeping pills to get a deep sleep but all those side effects were terrible.

I also need to say again that THC is a must for you and you need to do all efforts you can to get it. but you should get first the dosage from Mara Gordon to understand what amounts of THC you would need.

oh I forget you need to take high Indica strains Oil for the THC

please ask anything if I forgot something

be strong. I am trusting very much in the cannabis oil cure

Not sure myself why the change in treatment - though I didn't have the full debulking surgery (protocol here is that if they can't remove it all, they don't remove any) they DID remove the ovaries, partly because I complained at length about the psychological impact of the non-removal of something which chemo could never cure, but also to do a biopsy. The biopsy showed that the original chemo either wasn't working or wasn't working sufficiently; the oncologist in charge of chemo feels it is, but needed this adjustment. Weekly is apparently the "gold standard treatment" for someone in my situation. It is only carboplatin they have dropped; maybe that was the bit that wasn't pulling its weight. I haven't had a second CA-125 result yet to see whether chemo is actually doing any good or not, and as my general overall health is now actually very good - no pain, no major obvious chemo side-effects, I can't really tell from how I feel physically - I feel just fine! In some ways it is quite hard to believe I'm ill, as I feel SO much better than I did before my diagnosis when ascites from the undiagnosed cancer was quite literally killing me and shutting down my body functions.

Mine is stage III -something-or-other high grade serous carcinoma; begins on the fallopian tubes, genetically unstable; quite common, not a brilliant prognosis. Until now.:thumb:

I am really glad to hear of your ongoing and increasing success. I am pleased for you and it gives me hope also.

I take it its Indica for the bedtime THC because Sativa would have me bouncing off the ceiling? After last night's sativa-based CBD I can go some way towards visualising that...

I have looked up the Maria Gordon site as you recommended and will revisit for firm advice after I know where I stand with this chemo - as that will be the base level for the next treatment. Meanwhile I am working on the THC aspect.

You know, this time last year, more ill than I knew, feeling bloated and lethargic, I would never have foreseen where this year finds me, or guessed that, being diagnosed with a serious disease I could suddenly find myself surrounded by friends and in a better place in terms of self determination, hope, future.

Thanks again, everyone.

Back
Top Bottom