A good question about genetics and selfing to make seeds

Cona

I have been wondering about this...hopefully someone can answer this about selfing to make seeds with colloidal silver solution.

If I have a nice plant...lets say its Jack Herrer and its a indica dominant pheno type with a nice fruity taste and I take this female and make it produce male pollen balls using the colloidal silver then I use the pollen to make seeds from the same cutting of this plant and get seeds. Could I then germinate these seeds and get different pheno types......just as if I had popped 10 seeds from the breeders pack of seeds? But not expect any males.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to ask.

Thanks

:420: :thanks:

Mabey I need to post this in the breeders forum if there is one?

I will look for the breeders forum.

Hi Cona,

I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum to give your questions a better chance of getting answered.

We don't currently have a specified "breeders forum" area though because threads, questions, and conversations posted there would present a higher risk of hook up attempts and seed shipping discussions. Because of the current laws about these things, those topics are not allowed here.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Hi Cona,

I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum to give your questions a better chance of getting answered.

We don't currently have a specified "breeders forum" area though because threads, questions, and conversations posted there would present a higher risk of hook up attempts and seed shipping discussions. Because of the current laws about these things, those topics are not allowed here.

Thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

Hello,
Can you please let me know where or what forum you have moved this disscussion to?

Thank you if you respond!

Back
Top Bottom