A lil somethin about me

Mr.Hypnotic

Hello all at the 420 community. Obviously im new to this website but not new to the wonderful bud :roorrip:. I have not actually grown any weed myself yet, but I have gone through multiple grow journals and basicly "how-to" websites over the diffrent aspects of growing some potent bud and have read them multiple times as if it were my bible :grinjoint:. I do how ever use the program HighGrow, witch is a virtual way of growing weed and a very good one at that, and I am highly succesful there and have a few tricks up my sleve that I am eager to try that I have not sceen before. My future style (wow that sounds pretty sad huh, lol) would be useing hydroponics and the sea of green method. The type of hydroponic systems i'm still unsure of what works the best but i'm leaning twards a mix of the drip system through the top useing a pump and the wick system. My medium that I would be useing will defanitly be rock woll slabs due to the fact that you can't over water it, extreamly easy to re-pot (just take the current cube and put on another, literaly), so many reasons that I could go on for a while. Ok, now time for the experamental part; lighting. The light that I will use will be 400 wat HPS; ok when experianced sea of green growers (I would assume) would put lights on the sides of the plants so that the plants are bushy not only on top and you have better yields; I would do that and put a screen on the sides to try and get the same effect on the sides as well as the top. Now the part that I came up with is the if one could effectively pull that off then the insides of the plants are still crappy due to not geting lights, so inbatween the plants I would do the same horizontal lighting and actually have the plants caged all around to try and get the sea of green effect on every side possible beside where the pot is at :grinjoint:. If a good grower out there reads this and likes the ideal, use it, but I want pics :grinjoint:. Oh, and if any of you growers out there dont effectively supply you'r plants with nutrients and don't keep the ph of the soil at or very close to 7.0; shame on you, you'r plants could be better. And that doesn't nesicarly mean use miracle grow or store baught fertilizers. Heck, make you'r own, do some science; i'll give you a hint, you'r plants love nitrogen at all stages - it will accelarate their growing makeing them thicker, taller, and best of all more potent.
:thanks: :ganjamon:

Damn Mr.Hypnotic, you've got your mind made-up! Hey, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined us and not those other guys. :grinjoint: Well if you need any help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :thanks: again, and I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Sounds cool Mr. Hypnotic, lets see you in action! :bravo:
When you were talkin' about your lighting Idea what came to mind was this,
OmegaGarden.com - Omega Gardens: Industry Leading Hydroponics Designs for Indoor Gardening
Please man get your seeds,
420 Magazine - Sponsors
Then start a Journal. :yummy:
We will be looking for you in the forums
Enjoy! No more virtual this is real my friend. :yahoo:
:welcome:
:thumb:

Yeah, I would love too but it's going to be a minimum of two years untill I throw some seads down and go full scale etleast. Only because i'm still living with parents :helpsmilie: (yeah I know...lol) and both of them already have a felanie for it (if thats how you spell it). So if some how I got caught there like automaticly arrested and plus they would flip out if they found them and destroy them and if it was my mom then she would probably call the cops on me as well. She already has just for being high at home. Thats why I said if theres a good grower out there that would like to try my ideas, please do and with pics.
Let down, I know..:sorry:They will be great when I can grow them because I already know quite a bit when it comes to the chemicals that they love. I'll be sure and keep a journal and every thing when the time comes though.
Oh and I went to that link and it looks cool but for one I would rather design my own, and the place that the bottom of the plants hook up too is only for little plants; even if they had like 5 gal. bucket size ones, don't exactly think it would be a great ideal to have your bud spinning in circles,lol. Wonder if it would make you dizzy while smokeing it...:grinjoint:
:bigtoke:

I hear you Bro!
Well Continue your education here on 420.
So you can become a Master Grower when your ready!
Hope to see you around.
Tons of Very cool people here too!

Back
Top Bottom