A little about me

desert girl

My screen name - desert girl was chosen because we really live in the desert. I've given up on growing anything except my closet cannabis plants. We (Harry & I) officially began our first grow a week ago. Harry has MS, and I have serious spinal cord degeneration, and I also have cancer. At least we are more fortunate than many since as long as we grow indoors we are legal, and for that we are very lucky. Harry did an awesome job on our grow closet. Will tell more about that in the proper forum. For now I am proud to be a member here and look forward to getting to know y'all around here. My best to all of you.

hi desert girl,

Always nice to hear from another female (which doesn't mean I don't love you guys). Sorry to hear about your issues but glad you are in a place where you can have a grow. I'm sure you'll find the help you need here, as have I. Really looking forward to seeing the closet.

:green_heart:

Hi Desert Girl. Just wanted to add my welcome to the others already responding. Glad to have you join the 420 website and community of members that gathers here. As LadyJane and Spimp have said, I think you'll find the folks on the site genuinely interested in seeing you grow successfully and generous with help and support along the way.

Happy Growing!

Thanks so much for such a warm welcome. I'm growing autos right now but am studying on growing regular indicas in the closet too. It's only legal for us to grow indoors. I know I studied on the autos for at least 2 months before we started. I will try to get my grow journal started this weekend. I'd love to show off pictures of our babies and tell you how we put together our grow closet. Hubby has electrical and carpentry experience which sure did help.

I suppose I need to check this oil out. Thanks for the heads up! Must be good or you wouldn't have brought it to my attention.

Ricorico you bet I am going to make this oil. It will be down the road a bit but going to start reseasearching the right strain. I'm growing autoflowers right now but am studying how to grow indicas in small spaces. If I have enough dry harvest from the autos I may try a small batch. Thanks so much for telling me about this. God bless you!

Back
Top Bottom