A little confused

Godofmonkeys

I have been vegging for about '50' day's my plant is about '14' inches tall and a foot wide (bushy thing) I dont no the strain i never stressed her ,him or it out. I also dont see any sings of pre flowering but being that's its over a foot i put it in 12/12 2 days ago. Iam just worried I might force a hermaphrodite. Should I still be vegging untill i see pitstols or am I doing ok by introducing the 12/12 . pics are in my photos. I read alot about this but still confused any clarification on this would be asome

Hey man, it shouldn't stress the plan all that much to start flowering before it shows preflowers. As far as it being a foot tall and 50 days old and still not showing sex doesn't mean that you did anything wrong just that the plant isnt sexually mature. It will take longer before you started seeing flower production by anywhere between a week or three weeks. The bright side is that females tend to show their sex later then males for the most part. As for counting weeks for harvest if I where you I wouldnt start counting the days flowering till you start to see those beautiful pistals.

Thanks alote stretch my last two grows I have always seen the preflower then threw them into the 12/12 thats where my confusion came in but I also understand its the type of strain u are growing some times they wont show untill u introducing 12/12 (so i have read) I just dont whant to see any ball's..... Thanks for the feed back much appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom