A Place to Discuss Games?

So are we discussing games or not. I think we should just keep it in this thread and keep it general, no threads with game titles.

P.S. Oblivian is one of my favorites.

Really, :allgood: I like to play Counter Strike Source.
What version of CS do you play?

Condition Zero and 1.6. I'll probably get Source when I get my new desktop computer and move all of my gaming over to it and start using my laptop as purely business/school. Right now CS:S is almost unable to run on my laptop - it's ridiculous with choke and lag. I think it's probably because I don't have a graphics or sound card - just the driver running off the motherboard, but it's almost impossible to find a compatible graphics/sound card for a Dell laptop that isn't expensive as hell.

I haven't been playing as much lately because of those reasons because even with CZ and 1.6 my registry hasn't been worth shit.

Condition Zero and 1.6. I'll probably get Source when I get my new desktop computer and move all of my gaming over to it and start using my laptop as purely business/school. Right now CS:S is almost unable to run on my laptop - it's ridiculous with choke and lag. I think it's probably because I don't have a graphics or sound card - just the driver running off the motherboard, but it's almost impossible to find a compatible graphics/sound card for a Dell laptop that isn't expensive as hell.

I haven't been playing as much lately because of those reasons because even with CZ and 1.6 my registry hasn't been worth shit.

Yeah I know what you mean...I tried getting Source onto my Dell laptop too and no luck. I used to play Source all the time last year, but the desktop I played it on is gone now.

So are we discussing games or not. I think we should just keep it in this thread and keep it general, no threads with game titles.
i think a new thread for games should be started. you've got all the discussion in this thread about should you have this thread :cheesygrinsmiley: a new thread would start of more positive imo.

but games don't interest me so i'm outa this now :smokin:
you guys have fun with yer game talk...

you kids and yer new fangled games
:passitleft:

i wonder how many people who participate in game threads, participate in actual cannabis news threads... if the answer is close to none, there will be no game discussions, threads or anything of the likes... we are not trying to bring people here to play, we are bringing them here to become educated and involved...

Back
Top Bottom