A question about cleaning drinks

Dunlap

So what really, really works people? I've heard the scientific "Why Niacin Doesn't Do Shit" argument, but I've heard a lot more people talk about it working. Cranberry juice, apple suice, caffeine, green tea, clean-you-out drinks that cost $50 a bottle? What has worked for you? What were the details like? Quitting for a month and taking niacin doesn't necessarily mean the Niacin did anything.

I'm a big guy who smokes at least once a day and need to find the shortest possible route to clean.

Does anybody know what the deal is with Goldenseal? I hear they test for it, but is it an auto-fail, do they retest, or what?

Any help would be extra appreciated. Sorry to add another one of these posts to the hundreds that are allready out there.

I was smoking almost everyday, but i drank tons of water for a week and quit smoking for a week, and bought a cheap 14$ detox, and i passed.

When They Test Your Urine They Are Looking At Your Level Of Creatine(sp?) Said Cree-a-teen) If You Dilute Your Urine By
Massive Amounts So That Nothing Stays In Your Bladder LONG ENOUGH. If Your Body Is Flushing Your System That Fast, It Cannot Build Up The Creatine That You Need For Your Test. Gnc Or Other Vitamin Stores Should Carry Chewable Pills.

Hope That Made Sense. Good Luck

Yeah, I heard about the Creatine thing. I did some searching last night and found "Quick Fix 4.0", synthetic urine, comes pH balanced, creatine, I guess most anything they'd test to make sure everything was legit. Looks pretty reliable, found a couple success stories. Seems to me thats the easiest way to make sure you pass, none of this "drink a ton of water and hope it was enough" crap.

Anybody know anything about that stuff? I'd post a link, but I think I heard someone say sponsor links only on the board, but if you google it, I'm sure you'll find the page. I found it through hightimes.com, not that that makes it any more reliable, but better than just some random company, ya know.

Back
Top Bottom