Abandoned Trucks Hold 4 Tons of Pot

Weedpipe

420 Member
Arizona - In two separate incidents since Friday, Border Patrol agents seized more than 2 tons of marijuana in abandoned trucks in the west desert with an estimated street value of more than $3.3 million.

In the first discovery, Customs and Border Protection Office of Air and Marine pilots were conducting patrol duties in the Casa Grande area Friday morning when they spotted what appeared to be a truck covered by a tarp. Assistance was requested from the Border Patrol's Casa Grande Station

Upon arrival, agents discovered the truck under a tarp with several bundles of marijuana. The bundles and the truck were taken to the Casa Grande Station for processing. The marijuana's total weight was 2,068 pounds with an estimated street value of $1.65 million. A thorough search of the area was conducted but agents were unable to locate a person associated with the vehicle.

Border Patrol agents located another abandoned truck early Monday concealed with a tarp, in a west desert area notorious for narcotics smuggling. Agents removed 122 bundles of marijuana from the truck, with a total weight of 2,062 pounds. It had a street value of about $1,65 million.

Both trucks and their illegal contraband were taken to the Casa Grande Station for further processing.

1124-2nd_incident.jpg

The Border Patrol found this marijuana in an abandoned truck early Monday. (Border Patrol photo)

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: The Sierra Vista Herald
Copyright: 2009 The Sierra Vista Herald

That cannabis should be turned over to compassion clubs and caregivers to get to the patients who need it. The shame is all those bundles will be burned after it has be held as evidence. May as well put it to good use.

That cannabis should be turned over to compassion clubs and caregivers to get to the patients who need it. The shame is all those bundles will be burned after it has be held as evidence. May as well put it to good use.

uhm it was in arizona isnt it likely to be mexican brick weed chemical shwag? If so how could you think of doing something so cruel as to give it to people who need real medicine and not the cuttings from under my lawn mower. :)

uhm it was in arizona isnt it likely to be mexican brick weed chemical shwag? If so how could you think of doing something so cruel as to give it to people who need real medicine and not the cuttings from under my lawn mower. :)
True It could be crappy weed- the compassion clubs can make butter out of it - I don't care! ALL WEED THAT IS CURRENTLY SEIZED SHOULD GO TO SUPPORT THE COMPASSION CLUBS(assuming it has been tested for strength and purity).

Ok-happy! :)

True It could be crappy weed- the compassion clubs can make butter out of it - I don't care! ALL WEED THAT IS CURRENTLY SEIZED SHOULD GO TO SUPPORT THE COMPASSION CLUBS(assuming it has been tested for strength and purity).

Ok-happy! :)

Oh true and with some purification like a distillery it could still be made into excellent oil and other extracts would just be like 4 tons of schwag to get 4 lbs of good oil though rofl you can tell how crap I consider brick weed cant you. Personally I like herb that can be used ground up as buds over spicy food like sphagetti and lasagna. And last time I ate brick weed man it tasted exactly like it does when your cutting the lawn and a bit of the wet cuttings hit you in the mouth.Oh scrolled back and looked at the pile and noticed the bales its in and also reread the original post it was found by border patrol so it is mexican shwag weed. And I can remember the days of good acapulco gold to tell ya the truth. But I only got it in mexico itself when I was down there 30 years ago on vacation I was able to get some very nice bud from the locals at the resort so I guess its like everywhere else you keep the best for yourself and your friends . And speaking of keeping the best in the original post it says the authorities are taking it back for further processing what is this further processign they speak of testing it perhaps to see if its worth keeping any for personal?

Back
Top Bottom