About to try foliar feeding

1/4 strength or less for foliar to start. test lower fan leaves. Check back in 24-48 hours of ok mix a little stronger test again wait and check the leaves.

Do this until you find a good mix that doesn't burn and gets the job done. once you have a mixture dialed in your good to go from there on out. But def. take the time to test inconspicuous ares of the plant to ensure your not about to annihilate your whole crop.

I'm planning a mix of 1/4 strength Silica Blast, Super Thrive, and Awesome Blossom.

This seem like a sane mix to start with? Twice a week seem ok? I might try introducing CaL-Mag after I stabilize the feeding schedule.

What should I do if I see burning? Can I recover at all by flushing the soil? Clear water spray would seem good.

Cheers!

So, I mixed up a batch of 1/4 neut solution and applied it to lower test leaves on a few different plants.
No indication of damage so far.
I'm going to try full plant application of 1/4 strength neuts tonight. I've read that the plant stoma's close up a higher temps, so I'm going to do all of my foliar feeding late at night. Temp when fed last night was 86f.

Cheers... and thanks for the words of wisdom

Back
Top Bottom