Accidentally Ate a Pot Brownie

elephantman

Hey so after getting high by smoking, i accidentally ate a pot brownie thats supposed to be strong. Im a little freaked out that I had too much? What can i do to negate the effects or just get through it? Anything you can tell me would be great.

You'll be fine brother! Relax and enjoy the smooth ride, it will not be overpowering but enjoyable. Remember you cannot kill or hurt yourself by ingesting Marijuana in a whole room full of brownies. Keep us posted my friend.

Trouble walking would be it,IMO. Edibles always smack me with a body high.

Eating hash can be another matter. That can be somewhat trippy and out of control if you eat too much. Normally you fall asleep not long after it peaks.

Either way,relax. You'll be ok in the morning.

You will not die from it, and you will possibly enjoy it. In my case, i ate a cookie one time and thought the bed and blankets were melting, it was a little too much for me but i just passed out and chopped it up as a learning experience....never again for me, i will stick to smoking!!!!

Should be fine by now...did ya enjoy the ride? Too much edible's usually knocks me out - guaranteed way to a LONG nights rest is my 3x strength "Blast-off Brownies." :)

:peace:

holy shit. that was insane. I had the worst dry mouth, my whole body was shaking, and i was seeing things a little bit. i still feel it a little bit and its been 13 hours. thanks for the replies. ive learned so many lesssons

Back
Top Bottom