Advanced nutrient organics in dwc. Any one have xp?

JJBurnout

I'm wondering if anyone here has used the following AN products In dwc system? Iguana juice, tarantula and piranha. I am currently using these three organic nutes in my dwc and i am getting brown roots... Not root rot, I don't think anyway..... The roots are not smelly just brownish and there is a little bit of foam on top of res. Most of the discoloration is between the top of the res and the bottom of my net pots. I'm hoping the brown roots are just from the organics. Also it seems that not all the tarantula wants to disolve, Lea ing a black sandy deposit in the bottom of res. There is no light leaking into res and the roots under water are alot whiter than the roots in the air..... Any one else have any dwc experiance with these products?

Re: Advanced nutrient organics in dwc..... Any one have xp?

High, JJburnout!

Are you running a circulatory pump, or just airpump?

about the brown roots, if you look at them closely are they lighter/whiter near the growing tips?

I know this is a little unorthodox, but one time I had a similar question so I took a small piece of white plastic, weighted it down and sterilized it. I then put it in my res over night. in the morning it was the same color as my roots. AH HA! I knew then it was organic residue since you don't get rootrot on plastic. lol!

Back
Top Bottom