Advice Needed Please

Jeff6

Right at the moment i got a closet its around 6 square feet inside, and i have also got some CFL's they are 18w/100w 6400k at 1040 lumens each, i have 6 of these & i also have 4 20w 2700k at 1200 lumens each

Now i was going to use 6 of the 18w and 2 20w for veg this brings me to around 8640 lumens total. Is this enough for 2 plants with pretty good yield (obv not the best but yano) it comes to about 2000 lumens per sq ft or something i think.

Or should i purchase a bit larger grow tent and get a HID light & wud a 250w light be sufficient enough for say a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent ? Because the CFLs are so hard to find in uk and are expensive too.

Help needed asap please !! and its for soil grow

i already answered this once jeff6
ya thats enough light for two plants. if you get that tent, you will need a 400w

for two plants. stick with what you got. if you want to upscale, go with a tent. but what you have is fine. just make sure you have good nutes/soil, fan, and big enough pot.

yeh jeff thats plenty light , stick with the cupboard u got u for now ,search thru some cfl journals and u will see plenty getting good results with same/less lights than u have and its easy to add a couple more if needed

Back
Top Bottom