Little help please

Jeff6

Will a double wardrobe dimensions (approx) Width:1m depth:0.5m height:2m be good enough for growth with 6x 18w 6400k & 2x 20w 2700k CFLs for veg and flower 4x 20w 2700k ? Because thats what i have now.

Or will a large grow tent be better with a 250w halide light be better ? Or
400w and do these lights use alot of noticable electricity and also are they more risky because of heat build up, Plus how many plants could you get under them.

Answers much appreciated asap thanks

Does your 600w light use alot of electricity ? And do you think a 250w or 400w light will be ok too ?

jeff, 400w would be ideal for you. I would highly suggest a scrog setup becuase of your very confined space. good luck!

Hey do you think my space is big enough for 2 decent sized plants under maybe a 250w HID and would a HID in a wardrobe be safe if i got 2 120mm fan ? Or do you think i should get a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent and get a 250w HID ?

Hey do you think my space is big enough for 2 decent sized plants under maybe a 250w HID and would a HID in a wardrobe be safe if i got 2 120mm fan ? Or do you think i should get a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent and get a 250w HID ?

depends on what you mean by decent sized plants m8. mine overshot left it too long in veg, it nearly touches the top and touches all 4 sides. maybe if you grow small squat indicas and as suggested by Lighter, use the SCROG method. you may get 2 plants in there. im gonna try two short plants in my tent on the next grow. good luck.

btw, are you growing in soil or hydro?

my 600w plus the rest of the setup uses about £10-15 everyweek[/QUOTE
wow my 600 and 400 hps lamps run 12/12 for a month only costs me 20 usa dollars.

youd have to all of a sudden run 10k hid to even atract attention. then think of it this way....
the electric co doesnt care if you have 10 growlites running 24/7. they dont care if you have to heat an olympic size swimming pool 24/7. they could care less if you have 18 living rooms with 55 inch plasmas in em. and 100 pc running all the time....the elctric co is not in the business of whats done with the power , they only want to provide it for a profit.
i know you were wondering because of money to run it assume but since i have an uncle who is high up in a very very big electric co in usa, i asked him to look into wheather they come looking for info. he knows i grow. he told me the only reason theyd be calling the cops about anything is if they catch you stealing power. which is crazily how a lot of knuckleheads get caught.
go for more space and more light, you wont be sorry. if you have the space to use. use it all. youll be happy in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom