Advice on properly drying

Maryjane z

Hello I am a care giver for a patient. I'm trying to complete a room so she has access to everything. We have a hanging dryin rack with netting. I know it shouldnt be in the sunlight. Can I hang a curtain around it in a corner? Or what are the requirements for the perfect dry?

actually, it should be in the dark if at all possible... light causes the trichomes to continue to age during the drying process. Put a light fan in the room, not necessarily blowing on the product, but moving air around in the room. Dry to the point that the branches snap when you bend them, but don't break.

After this, I put my product in a paper sack, fold it down one time, and dry for another 24 hours, and after that, I try to put it in a sealed jar to start the curing process. I have a mini hygrometer that I put in the curing jar, and I carefully work with the product, opening the jar for ever decreasing amounts of time, until I can stabilize the RH at 60-65%, where the curing actually occurs. The longer you can keep it in this range, the better the cure will be, so it is generally best to work slowly to get the product into this range so that it is stable by this point.

Back
Top Bottom