Advice on what to grow

Sctanley007

I’m getting ready and planning my second grow. The first was a huge learning experience and what started as an ignorant adventure has become an educational hobby.

My set up is a 2x4x5 tent, x2 300w Marshydro LED’s and a 190 cfm fan with 4” activated carbon filter.

I have one clone from the last grow that is doing well but had to be put outside for the past week and a half due to vacation and has just started to preflower. I just put it back under lights 18/6 trying to flip it back.

Question #1. Can I have the lights at 18/6 or should I leave them on 24/0 to force it back?

Seeds I have available are
7 CKS NL auto
7 CKS Black Indica fem
1 Blueberry (not sure of sex)
1 Blackberry (not sure of sex or if mature enough to germinate.
14 bagseed possibly all feminized seeds but not sure.

Question #2. Given my setup, the clone and the mix of auto and photo, what strains would be recommended so (ideally) I can run the auto and photos together and account for the flip?

I do get that the tent is only 2x4 but how far can I push the space. I have additional cfl’s and 3 crappy ufo’s from space bucket attempts.

Any pros and cons of using FFOF or FFHF? I have access to both.

Thanks and keep in mind I’m still learning.

I’d go maximum of 3 plants with the understanding that you will probably lose 1. Screw the autos, and why stress about the sex? Go for the known. Put your effort into topping and training. 2 plants will easily fill that space, if you do it right. 3 will work, but it will be a little crowded. My opinion. I’m on vacation at the moment and will start the engines this coming Sunday. Cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom