Auto Advice

Hello Growstars

🤩🤩🤩

I am trying my hand at perpetuating and I’m running two x 12:12 type plants and two x autos.

I often need to swap the 12:12 girls out from 18:6 into the Bloom Room which is 12:12. This sometimes presents a problem room wise.

My question is is it okay to change the autos light schedule?

Eg: go from 18:6, to 12:12, then back to 18:6?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Hello Growstars

🤩🤩🤩

I am trying my hand at perpetuating and I’m running two x 12:12 type plants and two x autos.

I often need to swap the 12:12 girls out from 18:6 into the Bloom Room which is 12:12. This sometimes presents a problem room wise.

My question is is it okay to change the autos light schedule?

Eg: go from 18:6, to 12:12, then back to 18:6?

Any thoughts appreciated.
Great question. Wondered it myself as I have 3 photos and an auto started in the same tent 18/6 light schedule. My plan was to flip lights after the auto flower was finished. But I’ve since thought about flipping after say 2 months instead and I wondered if it would hurt the auto flower to flip to 12/12 a month or so before she’s finished.

Couple good answers so far. I hope some more growers chime in with more experiences too.

Autos don't care one way or the other about light hours...
They may grow a little slower under 12/12, but otherwise, they're not affected by different schedules.
No worries, T..

Thanks team :)

My gut instinct said they would be okay, but taking a bite from a strawberry scented candle as a kid taught me not to trust my gut instinct.. True story! Lollll

My autos have always been grown for shits and giggles. Teeny tiny yields. But my last 2 have been okay. I really want to do my best for them with what I’ve got.

Back
Top Bottom