Advice please?

Apehax

Ok so I've got 5 plants here 4x super lemon haze (from seed) and 1x pure critical auto, the 4 SLH are at 8 weeks flowering today, the pure critical started flowering around 2 weeks before the SLH so they're approx at 10 weeks flowering, my problem is mainly on 2 of the SLH , extremely slow resin production or even showing signs of bud for that matter just lots of white pistols, I've also noticed fan leaves dying off with what looks like real black/rusty spots, I flushed my plants at week 6 in the hope it may help, it certainly slowed it down but I don't think it's any better, this is my 3rd grow and struggling, so any advice will be appreciated!

I'm growing in special mix soil
Feeding with canna A & B, cannazym, rhizotonic and supplementing cal mag, for flowering I have been using canna A & B, canna boost, and just last week added pk 13/14 , I cut out rhizo at around 2 weeks flowering.

IMAG003029.jpg
IMAG002931.jpg
IMAG002836.jpg
IMAG002731.jpg
IMAG002635.jpg
IMAG002437.jpg
IMAG002339.jpg

1st one I'm worried about.

Which one do you mean, the auto at the bottom or the ladies I'm worried about, the taller gangly lookin things haha

Still any idea what the black/rusty spots it's getting are I can't see it being normal with still a while to go

Personally I do not think they look all that bad, what I would be more concerned myself if it was me would be why is it that they are not frosty? I see a little but for the size of some of the buds they should be a whole lot frostier then that. I am not familiar at all with that line of nutrients and while I could research them and figure it out, my time lately is limited. I would be checking to make sure your using enough phosphorus and potassium but thats just my 2 cents on the issue

See this is where I'm stumped too, each plant have all had the same nutrients, I mentioned up top that the resin production is so slow almost none existent, they're 8 weeks flowering so I'm pretty sure something has stopped, I am also from England so I assume you get different brands of nutes, this is the first time I've had such a problem, 2 of my SLH are smaller but so frosty, is it possible the seeds I ordered are possibly a different strain although they're meant to be SLH ? It's the 2 tallest that are having the problems the smaller ones look good to me

Well the 2 taller ones appear to be either Sativa's or predominately Sativa, not familiar with those strains personally but they have the classic Sativa leaves. I know that last time I grew a pure Sativa it did take longer to get as frosty as the Indica I was also growing but as I recall it was only a few weeks behind the Indica.I would be looking at the feeding schedule you are presently feeding them and see how much P and K you are giving them. My guess is you need to up your potassium but that is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom