Canna nutrients

KeepItSimple

hello people

i thought id start a new thread on canna nutrients to hear peoples opinions and experiences with canna as we hear alot about advanced nutrients, BPN, foxfarm etc i currently use there full additive line and terra vega base nutrients so my schedule looks like this:

aktrivator powder
cannastart
terra vegga
terra flores
rhizotonic
canna boost
pk13/14
cannazym
canna flush
cannacure (foilar spray)

ive also used the full line with hygrozyme instead of cannazyme and have to say hygrozyme seem to outperform it so am wondering if i would be better off switching others in there line as i havent used any other nutes but am considering a switch to AN or general hydroponics i must say tho i do have totally green stems and branches never suffered nute burn on my plants from following there directions to full amounts and always have healthy lookin green leaves until about week 4/5 of flower where i do tend to get leaves yellowing and dying and falling off on the lower plant so not sure if this is due to lack of light and am aware that with less nitrogen in flower this happens this is just my experience so if any1s got any experiences or opinions please share thanks

hi casa verde.. I have that problem im using canna nutes and seem to have magnesium deficiency in my plants this is my first time at a grow any advise would be great

Back
Top Bottom