2nd grow fails because of yellowing week 3-4 flower

If it's only leaf tips. It's leftover nutrient burn. Give her 2-3 straight water feeds and then start on 1/2 strength mutes again if you haven't already. You have exactly the same deficiencies that I did on my 1 Buddha kush. N toxicity followed by die back.

If it's only leaf tips. It's leftover nutrient burn. Give her 2-3 straight water feeds and then start on 1/2 strength mutes again if you haven't already. You have exactly the same deficiencies that I did on my 1 Buddha kush. N toxicity followed by die back.

2nd picture down i was talking about buddy, might be the only one dying back into the bud but just incase.

No chucking means straight in the bin!

If you have never experienced bud rot its horrible, spread the buds open and take a look inside where the leaves have died back just incase.

Bud rot will start of like fur then turn the whole bud brown and that stuff you do not want anything to do with.

Well I interpreted that comletely wrong! Well now you are mentioning it, it doens't look that good for 2 plants, they only have the crispy brown leaves on the top bud. I removed them and i'll show u what they look like. The other plants are completely fine though...

420-magazine-mobile414665712.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1442082177.jpg

I'm on the third water feed today, I think I won't be adding nutrients anymore because they are close to harvest, it's a shame though...

Alright, thank you all for the tips and the help. They were harvested on the 23th of October in the evening/night. They needed a little longer than I thought, but in the end the buds look fine. I spotted some bud rot on the top of 3 plants, I made sure every single budrot was going into the bin! Anyways they are drying now for 3 days.

This is a photo just before harvesting:

B4_Harvest_23-10-2017.jpg

Drying Setup, Should I remove the fan? (picture: 10-26-2017)

Setup_drying_26-10-2017.jpg

I have no drying rack, but I guess this does the job.

no_rack.jpg

budszz.jpg

buddzdzdzd.jpg

Buds Hanging right after harvesting

Hanging_Buds_23-10-2017.jpg

pic: 10-26-2017: buds drying for 3 days

1Drogen_26-10-2017_al_3_dagen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom