Advise on plants

Blakwiddow

420 Member
Hi everyone
I wanted to reach out to you for some advise on my plants, information of my grow set up its 25-27 degrees in the tent and around 40-50% moisture. I had some problems with little flies
image.jpg

But they have seemed to mostly have disappeared
image.jpg

This plant idk why but it seems to curve up alot and it tends to be unstable. So i was wondering if that is normal
image.jpg

As for this one it seems to be doing quite well i topped it but i was wondering if i should prune the big fan leaves cause they are covering alot of smaller leaves.

thanks for the help, this community is really cool and I appreciate it alot

Hey @Blakwiddow , welcome to :420: .

The little flies are probably fungus gnats that breed it wet substrate. Mostly annoying but the larvae are said to sometimes feed on roots. They can be dealt with by letting the medium dry out or using mosquito dunks in a bucket of water and adding a little to your watering routine.

The cupping leaves can be a sign of either too much light or too much heat. Your temps are fine (and could even be a little bit higher) so that's not it so maybe try either turning your light down if it's dimmable or increase the distance between the light and the plant by raising it up a bit.

As for training, I'm partial to quadlining (link in my sig) but in general, the fan leaves are the solar panels that power the grow so I like to leave them on there. The plant is really good at moving nutrients and hormones and things around so light received by the big top fan leaves produces things that get relocated to where the plant needs them.

Looks like you maybe growing in coco? I grow in organic soil in SIPs (link also in my sig) which eliminate the learning curve on watering since the plant waters itself and those containers grow some awesome plants. Come check out #SIP Club if you are looking for alternative growing containers.

In any event, welcome to the Forum!

Azi

Back
Top Bottom