Affect on Kids

LuolDeng4MVP

Hello everybody, I was recently doing some more research on the affect of cannabis on the human body, and got to thinking about what affect it has on kids. The general consensus, even amongst those in favor of legalization, is that this is a substance that should be kept out of the hands, and lungs of children. However, with the overwhelming evidence suggesting that cannabis helps body and brain function is almost every single way, is there any evidence suggesting that it should be kept away from children?

According to the research I have done, it is definitive that cannabis aids in brain cell growth, and brain cell health. If that is the case, why would it be different for children? It seems to me that cannabis could be most helpful at a young age when brain cell growth and maturity are most active. The endo-cannabinoid system is present in children, correct? If so, why not activate that system?

Any thoughts?

My jury is still out on this one. I understand the human body is developing till about age 25, so we need to know haw THC & other ingredients affect that growth. Maybe cannabis could help children, but I don't know. The Reefer Madness crowd would go nuts if this kind of question got out. They don't think, look for facts or truth or act rationally, they just do their usual "Cannabis is BAD!" knee jerk reaction.

I do know that when my kids were young, I didn't want them doing any thing drug related, Rx junk, alcohol, tobacco, even herb...but IF they were gonna do any of that stuff behind my back, as kids often do, I was hoping they would stick to cannabis & leave the other stuff alone.

It's kinda funny, my kids influenced me back to Mary after about a 15 year lay off. My X turned me in so I just went straight. My family treated me like I was Al Capone, not fun at all. And she was the heavy smoker! Still smokes a lot more than me. I know, I give her her stash. We b friends now, no use being bitter, that's a real bad trip.

There was a video at YouTube where a lady did a study in the 80's on pregnant women in Jamaica She says that cannabis didn't affect the children when in the womb & when they were older. It's worth looking up. At YT look for

Marijuana Cannabis Use In Pregnancy Dr. Dreher

Her work influenced me to think that cannabis may help. But the climate regarding Mary in Jamaica is, as far as I know any way, more up to date than the attitudes in the western world.

mM

Yes that is right
Befor they brought in prohibition as i am sure you are they had many tinctures for children as well as adults , the only difference is years ago one of these tinctures was for making a more gentle and quite child . One thing is for sure those peeps that helped bring in the current laws do not want smart and intuitive kids , they can not rule unless the people are infirm an stupid , hence fluride in water aspartam fructose an all the other things they try to push on the masses ,
if I could my grandson would have some proper good oil smeard on his gums befor going to sleep .
Sorry if I strayed but yes it is a very good way to help kids go forward , although not by smoking it through some other kind of medium that would properly utilize it
Peace an Blessing Jai Jaganatha

To med user
they did use cannabis for labour pains , back in the day it was like a snake oil cure all the best part of it is thats exactly what it dose - cure and help many many conditions .
It wouldnt surprise me if it helps fetel developmement an a more responsive baby . Still only medicine no Tobacco ya no wot I mean
Peace

Yup, tinctures & oil would work & no bad side affects. I had forgotten about those forms of medicating.

mM

jaga, I agree. Not tobacco for kids.

Also back in the day, the Queen of England, the US Founders & many generations before & since have been using cannabis & hemp. One of the best gifts Nature's God ever gave the human race.

Back in a more recent day, some hippies used a bit of smoke for crying babies. Never heard of any problems from that.

mM

Back
Top Bottom