Afghan Kush Ryder problems

k1cobra

I have tried 3 times to get a afghan kush Ryder going. All 3 times they never popped the dirt. I'm using fox farms soil. I germinated them in paper towels. Anyone feel the fox farms soil a too hot? Should I get happy frog? I did not use nutes. Thanks anyone

I have tried 3 times to get a afghan kush Ryder going. All 3 times they never popped the dirt. I'm using fox farms soil. I germinated them in paper towels. Anyone feel the fox farms soil a too hot? Should I get happy frog? I did not use nutes. Thanks anyone
Fox Farms tends to be on the hot side for seedlings. I use HappyFrog and works great!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed.
New Babies - Growing From Seed

Hello I had the same problem. I used FFOF and top soil and it split open and but no taproot! So I reordered and I ordered some rapid rooters and I soaked the seed for maybe 1 hour then I put it pointy side up into the rapid rooter and covered it to keep it dark. Now it has popped and is green!

When in doubt, and u have one seed, go with a rapid rooter. Not hasn't failed me yet!!Now I'm just wondering when to add it to the tent with my midnight Kush lol

Back
Top Bottom