After ten years, back in the game.

Cannablessed

Hello all, It has been ten years since I last grew, (420 wise that is) and now I am finally getting back to what I love, and was formerly pretty good at damnit! This site is a godsend of information and good energy, how things have changed... I am a glassblower by trade (guess what kind) but due to being a responsible father, I left behind my 420 ways a decade ago. Funny how things come around. I tried to pursue a "legit" career in glass, but due to our current economic situation and frequent layoffs and injuries, I'm going back to what I know. It just seems right. I use this medicine to deal with a disk injury I sustained at a former job, and since I have no health insurance, it is time to grow my own meds. I'm lucky to live in Northern California, and to be able to do this legally. My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters in the less enlightened states that still have to treat themselves in fear of their local oppressors. I had the good fortune to work at a great hydro shop back in the day, and if I can contribute any useful info, I will. Thanks to everyone for contributing to this great project!

Welcome Cannablessed! Are you saying you are going to grow again? Would you be growing hydro? If so please come and introduce yourself to the Deep Water Culture. We are a peace loving group and would welcome you with open arms. Here's a link to our home thread if you are so inclined.

Hi Cannablessed, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
I'm glad you joined us to spread cannabis/hemp awareness.
This site is a godsend of information and good energy
You have said it!
You will fit in perfectly. With knowledge and willingness to help others. :grinjoint:
If you have a site related question or need help just ask.
Now don't don't hide in a corner, post often.
I'll see you in the forums helping and making friends.
:peace:

Sounds good-I hear ya on the glass blowing man thats awesome. If its something you like to do, then you have found nirvana in a way? Plus growin on the side? Man I'm happy for ya. Good luck, God bless ya in your new found biz. Oh, BTW just got my new Big Bu:goodluck:d seeds for my new grow--happy happy joy!

Hey there Cannablessed nice scrn name,:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis awareness and information. I too suffer from back injuries and am MMJ in RI but we are way behind CA and other enlightened States. Let me know if we can assist with anything, if you need to know how to post pics click on the link in my signature: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
PEACE

Cannablessed,
Where you at My Friend?
Seem you have much to say and Add.
Please Continue to :surf: the Forums.
Anything who can help you with around the 420 Community, let us know Brother.
Hope to hear more from you. :peace:

Thank you MostlyCrazy,

Yes, I will be growing hydro, in the past, I did ebb and flow, as well as GH aqua and mini bucket farms as well as dirt. This time around I will be trying drain2waste with coco fiber. A new tech, but highly recommended and as this site proves, there are many ways to de-fur a feline. I am using 2 pumps in my res (75 gal), one to pump to the drip sys and 1 to circulate nutrients, as well as an air pump (right in front of the drip pump intake). The runoff I will capture and use in my outdoor raised bed vegetable garden. Sadly, I have too many neighbors to pull off an outdoor grow. (Urban density rears its ugly head!) Peace.

I also have grown using drain2waste and have seen great results! I am very impressed with this and love the idea of using the runoff for your vegetables. I am a die hard ebb and flow man and love the results of both systems. I have much respect for your determination. +Rep

Hey there Cannablessed I see you are from Northern California and work in a hydro shop! Sounds like paradise. I would love to move to Humboldt, Del Norte, Siskyou, Trinity, Shasta or Mendocino County somewhere. I ask you what is the best place to live and grow?

Re: Bet place to live in Norcal

Thanks for the advice and kind words Wingman580. I'm actually from Oakland, so I'm more of a city boy, all the places you mentioned are a little further north and much more rural than where I live. Humboldt and Sonoma counties are quite generous with their allowable garden space, more so than some of the other counties you mentioned. (99 plants, or 100sq' of canopy) Also, they are closer to the coast (Mendocino too) as well as to the Bay Area, if you wish to be within driving distance to civilization, being from Rhode Island yourself, that might be more to your liking? Some of the other counties are definitely more right-wing in feel. But home is where the heart is and all of them are beautiful! :yummy::surf:

good to have yo join us bro one suggestion I always give to any aerophonic or bubble grow make sure you use h2020 or hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade and also read aerophonic supersonic an article from cannibis culture mag just for water based growers I think you will more than find the article informative it,ll hep you catch up with all the new tricks of growing big fat healthy ladies check it out man and welcome reps and peace

Welcome Cannablessed. I'm in a simular situation as you with back disc problems and I use medical meds but our state doesn't allow it yet, but it is up for debate.. I have major nerve damage in my foot and leg from a back surgery and can't take any kind of legal prescribed drug because I am highly alergic to them. So I gotta do what I go to do for pain so I smoke mother natures finest. Just hoping our state will see that medical MJ is a helpful medicene. You are very lucky to be able to do what it is that you love doing and also getting medical benefits from it at the same time. I look forward to hearing about your grows.

Back
Top Bottom