Back in the game legally after a 20 year absense

2Crispy

I experimented with a hydro garden when I was 22 years old in upstate NY. It was a small garden that was hard to find a home for. I kept it at many friends apartments and moved it around. The vegetative grow was always successful, but when it came time to flower everyone got scared of the cops as the smell was aggressive. I brought it home to my parents house a few times and made my father furious although, I did harvest some nuggets. I decided to focus on my career instead, but reflect back on where I could be now if I had pursued this more in the mid 90's.

20 years later as a home owner in Washington state and a medical patient I have decided to give it another go. Currently working with a 4X4 table inside a 6X8 grow space. Got a 1000wHPS and have had my clones going for 2 weeks. Seemed to have worked out some over watering and nute mix problems already.

This site has been invaluable for the short amount of time I have been here and I wanted to say thank you to all.

I'm a fellow Washingtonian I ran a collective garden for years now switching over to the recreational market. The new bill will make medical much more regulated which it needed. Sucks it's going from 15 down to 6 plants per application

Welcome and glad another Washington resident is on here

Back
Top Bottom