Ahhhhh!

spacecadet

OMG I can't believe this.

So last night as my fiancee were celebrating our engagement, I went to hit the steamroller and I chipped my front tooth on it!!! I made an appointment at my dentist to have it fixed (I have no dental insurance so this is going to cost me probably as much as the damn wedding) in THREE WEEKS. UGH. At least the wedding isn't until November. What a fricken day.

Ohhh that sucks! About 8 years ago my front two teeth were chipped by a hockey stick..as long as your dentist is good, you won't have much of a problem with it (other than the money!)

Good luck, and congratulations :D

If you are going to have a chip repaired, make sure you have someone reputable do it. I have seen some pretty bad repairs done. If it takes an extra $100 bucks to get someone good, it'll be well worth it.

I am going to my dentist who I've been using my whole life, he is awesome. He fixed my front tooth when I chipped it when I was around 10 or 11 years old when I fell face first onto the concrete... lol. We were going to have engagement pictures taken but now we have to wait until after July. eck.

Back
Top Bottom