AK-47 Strain - Need Advice

Re: AK-47 Strain...Need Advice

Seeds, Clones & Strains - 420 Magazine
^ would probably be a more appropriate part of the site to post questions like this.

AK is pretty good stuff. Honestly, I'll pass over it for most of the fruity island kushes or sativa's. Which for my location are more common... Still, respectable smoke.

I would really think it would be easier for you to get different seeds being in Canada... Thats interesting. If you really like old school sativa's, I'm doing a Dr. Grinspoon right now... Apparently she takes forever to flower (4-6months), but is supposed to be pretty special.... You said DMS wont sent to you... Can you not get their seeds from another bank? Like from SingleSeeds or something?

All the best! Sounds like you know what your doing! I'd be shocked if you had any problems :)

Dr.grinspoon is a AWESOME sativa, low yielding even for a sativa, and in optimum conditions will flower in 90-100 days. But for the true sativa connoisseur its well worth the effort. Very high thc levels(upwards of 25%) with very low CBD levels, leads to a long lasting euphoric cerebral high. The smell is fruity. Its not for beginner growers.

Hey BCBUDDAH you picked a great little strain to do your first grow on. I just finsihed a crop of ak and it was absolutley beauitiful. The auoma is nice and watch out she packs a punch. I loved mine, I am a chronic diabetic with lots of issues and the ak helped with my apetite, pain, and the insomnia was better. So grow it cut it cure it and then smole it :bigtoke: you will be very happy as long as you cure it properly, :goodjob:

And dont let the old cogers get to you ask questions when you need to this site can be hard to find particular info if there isnt a thread with that label. So ask questions I know 99.9% love to help out fellow growers.

Definately a high aroma plant to grow. If that is going to be an issue for you then carbon filters are your best bet. It seems to be a fairly easy plant to grow and as long as adequate nutes and light are available for the plant, generally has good yield.

Has anyone here grown Pure Ak ? I have 5 going with 4 other strains ,and this Pure Ak is beautiful. Huge tops and probably doubled or tripled its size going to 12/12. Smell isn't too bad I don't think , but I have the other strains going too hard to tell which is stinking the most.

Back
Top Bottom